Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was just wondering...
Is there a technical difference between the term "dick" and the term "cock" when referring to the male sexual organ? Or are they both basically synonymous?

Once I heard it explained that "dick" refers to an underdeveloped penis on a young boy or an adolescent, whereas "cock" refers to a fully developed, long, thick, juicy penis on an adult male stud.

What do you guys think? Have you ever heard about a difference between these two terms? I'd appreciate your input. Thanks!
I like the way you think. Dick is for a kid teen I think even if the teen is hung. By age. His is dick. And a man over 20 maybe starts to become a cock. Manly term masculine. Sure love my cock

Reactions: deleted26343771

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with the folks who attach some deeper sexual meaning to cock. If I'm referring to mine in an everyday way, or if I'm with friends at the gym or similar and somehow it's appropriate to point out one another's dick, they're dicks. Sometimes penis I guess. Or peniseses.

When I'm having sex, especially when I'm sucking cock or getting pinned to the mattress by the rock hard cock pounding my ass... then it's a cock.

Regardless I love them all. :p

Reactions: Hungfatpumped

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always thought there should be definitive terms for cocks o various sizes and proportions. I think the Inuit have many different terms for snow depending on the kind of snow. There should be something like that for penises.

I always felt "cock" was a term with more praise for being big, masculine and meaty, whereas "dick" has more of a diminutive ring to it.

I will always refer to a nice , big, thick penis as a "cock".

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I have always made our own definition of dick and cock. We use dick when referring to an average size penis. We use the term cock when referring to a well hung man. She uses the term cock when referring to my penis as I am a little gifted in the cock Dept. We use the term cock in bed when referring to my penis. I love how she sees my penis as a cock. Again these are our own definitions. We have fun with these terms more than anything else.

Honestly, a cock is just a dick that a partner is really aroused by or obsessed with. Size factors into that, sure, but it's arbitrary based on the kind of dicks they find really arousing.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You could smoke a fag in the UK, although personally I can't understand why you would want to. I really don't understand why anyone would possibly want to try to smoke a fag here in the States, and it won't be too pretty if you get caught by a dick. And you can also light a bonfire in the UK with a faggot. (I guess you could try the same thing with a dyke, but you might wind up with a black eye or something. Don't waste your time trying to do the same thing with a dike, it almost certainly won't work). I think you could probably do the same thing in Iran these days, but it wouldn't go over too well for the poor faggot. And personally while I like dicks, (I also like smoked duck) I find the term cock a bit vulgar. And I totally disapprove of cock fights. But I wouldn't put up too much of a fuss about having a sword fight with a fag, provided he was a masculine one. Ah, I love the English language. Both flavors.

Yeah, dick is an average-smallish penis.

Cock is a proud, huge one.

Basically... This guy vs. me..

t2-e-6.jpg

Dick

611102-1495935449-b4e40959742c0cf7c265a87df65a878d.jpg

Cock