Dick vs. dildo

Hey guys
For you, what are the differences between being fucked by a large Dildo and an average cock?
Pros and cons?

Reactions: YANI-1960

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Personal I like a real cock in me when I want to get fucked.
If available all the time why not ! For sure my better and more pleasure because there will be kissing to each other & 69 position finishes with delicious cum in the mouth and face.

If someone still virgin never been fucked by other one, that why go for dildo,
Or maybe straight guy but like gays
For "training", yes I agree that dildos are a great option.

But how y'all feel about average cocks versus large dildos?

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For "training", yes I agree that dildos are a great option.

But how y'all feel about average cocks versus large dildos?
It's depends how to handle it even if small, mine is not big enough but I can satisfy my wife and my partner. If you are hot and horny every thing will possible.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is not about those 20 cm one shoves in his ass. It is about the complete package: the dude behind it, his looks, smell, taste, movements, passion, the interaction between two individuals. It is impossible that a plastic dildo can replace that. Even a dildo attached to a fuckmachine still is not the real deal. For me sex includes all: touching, kissing, stroking, humping, wrestling, playing, whispering, laughing, everything.

Nothing more lonely and sad than waiting for the delivery guide, opening the box, take Tarzan IV out of the plastic and shove it into your ass. Nothing can beat the real thing.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is not about those 20 cm one shoves in his ass. It is about the complete package: the dude behind it, his looks, smell, taste, movements, passion, the interaction between two individuals. It is impossible that a plastic dildo can replace that. Even a dildo attached to a fuckmachine still is not the real deal. For me sex includes all: touching, kissing, stroking, humping, wrestling, playing, whispering, laughing, everything.

Nothing more lonely and sad than waiting for the delivery guide, opening the box, take Tarzan IV out of the plastic and shove it into your ass. Nothing can beat the real thing.
Convinced me mate

Reactions: Outubrode2006

Wow that is an awesome post

Reactions: satopper

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Awesome! How true! I want the real thing.