Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personal I like a real cock in me when I want to get fucked.
the feel of a real cock when it swells, just before cumming, is something that a dildo can never replicate. I love to use a dildo to open my ass for a weekend of playing but always want to get the real thing during the week.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the feel of a real cock when it swells, just before cumming, is something that a dildo can never replicate. I love to use a dildo to open my ass for a weekend of playing but always want to get the real thing during the week.
Sexy answer I really like it

Someone using it in you or you sitting/pushing one?
How big is huge?
God i wish someone would use it on me but i have no idea how to make that happen My biggest toy had a diameter of 11 cm (god it was big) and it made me squirt out of my dick after just a few seconds riding on it every time. Used the dick rambone dildo a lot and the bam dildo and when i wanted to go deep i had a 50 cm very flexible horsecock dildo that could entirely fit in my ass. I threw them all out when i got a gf but now after 2 years and being single again i have 3 nice dildos again. Would love to work up to the big ones again :).
But since i havent actually answered the question of the topic started yet since ive only talked about dildos.... i love both but i only had one cock

Reactions: YANI-1960

God i wish someone would use it on me but i have no idea how to make that happen My biggest toy had a diameter of 11 cm (god it was big) and it made me squirt out of my dick after just a few seconds riding on it every time. Used the dick rambone dildo a lot and the bam dildo and when i wanted to go deep i had a 50 cm very flexible horsecock dildo that could entirely fit in my ass. I threw them all out when i got a gf but now after 2 years and being single again i have 3 nice dildos again. Would love to work up to the big ones again :).
But since i havent actually answered the question of the topic started yet since ive only talked about dildos.... i love both but i only had one cock
That's such great feedback!
I always wondered what's the difference between dildo and dick for guys.
See, my dick is usually smaller and thinner than most popular dildos.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's such great feedback!
I always wondered what's the difference between dildo and dick for guys.
See, my dick is usually smaller and thinner than most popular dildos.
It is not about those 20 cm one shoves in hisass. It is about the complete package: the dude behind it, his looks, smell, taste, movements, passion, the interaction between two individuals. It is impossible that a plastic dildo can replace that. Even a dildo attached to a fuckmachine still is not the real deal. For me sex includes all: touching, kissing, stroking, humping, wrestling, playing, whispering, laughing, everything.

Nothing more lonely and sad than waiting for the delivery guide, opening the box, take Tarzan IV out of the plastic and shove it into your ass. Nothing can beat the real thing.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is not about those 20 cm one shoves in hisass. It is about the complete package: the dude behind it, his looks, smell, taste, movements, passion, the interaction between two individuals. It is impossible that a plastic dildo can replace that. Even a dildo attached to a fuckmachine still is not the real deal. For me sex includes all: touching, kissing, stroking, humping, wrestling, playing, whispering, laughing, everything.

Nothing more lonely and sad than waiting for the delivery guide, opening the box, take Tarzan IV out of the plastic and shove it into your ass. Nothing can beat the real thing.

Reactions: Outubrode2006

Well for me the real thing is just about the cock. Im not into men i just really like cock and cum for some reason. Enough for me to actually meet a guy and suck him off. But stuffing my ass with big fat dildos also gives me a great sensation and also feels kinda naughty i guess so i think its different for each person. Some times i prefer a huge dildo and sometimes i just really wish there was a guy to cum in my mouth

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well for me the real thing is just about the cock. Im not into men i just really like cock and cum for some reason. Enough for me to actually meet a guy and suck him off. But stuffing my ass with big fat dildos also gives me a great sensation and also feels kinda naughty i guess so i think its different for each person. Some times i prefer a huge dildo and sometimes i just really wish there was a guy to cum in my mouth
Beautiful reason with sexy words

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys
For you, what are the differences between being fucked by a large Dildo and an average cock?
Pros and cons?
with a cock up your ass it feels sorta different, soft and hard and then it does have a climax and you feel the juices shooing, then, it goes soft, and then hardens up again. You cant replicate the feeling of a good shafting, of a guy grinding his pubic hair into your buttocks, his balls thumping away.
For choice a real live cock.
for solo hand jobs a dildo can give an extra stimulation to the anal passages and there are a variety of dildos on the market from hand jobs and expanding numbers to ones that stick on the wall or floor - personaly I only ever use my wall mounted one if I aint getting regulart cock

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
with a cock up your ass it feels sorta different, soft and hard and then it does have a climax and you feel the juices shooing, then, it goes soft, and then hardens up again. You cant replicate the feeling of a good shafting, of a guy grinding his pubic hair into your buttocks, his balls thumping away.
For choice a real live cock.
for solo hand jobs a dildo can give an extra stimulation to the anal passages and there are a variety of dildos on the market from hand jobs and expanding numbers to ones that stick on the wall or floor - personaly I only ever use my wall mounted one if I aint getting regulart cock
I liked your wonderful sexy expression you made my cock maximum hardness and off course my precum none stop ..... finally I jerked off

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For "training", yes I agree that dildos are a great option.

But how y'all feel about average cocks versus large dildos?

Average cocks. Hands down. Dildos have to be bigger to compete with the electric sensations a guy and his cock can provide, even an avreage, or even a guy on the small side of average. Cock is always better than the artificial alternative, no matter the size.