dick vs liter of vodka

Unsurpassed: check it out people let me know what ya think, got it lined up with a liter of vodka lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Unsurpassed link=board=meetgreet;num=1080620381;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 20:10:41]check it out people let me know what ya think, got it lined up with a liter of vodka lol[/quote]
Hell, yes, you're hung like a stud horse, dude. Looks like a perfect tower of power, str8 and proportional head on its shaft. Thanks for the demonstration, unsurpassed. Sure got my dick hard while looking at it. ::)

L

RealityChecker: Ummmm, it's long no doubt, but the way you've got your thumb... I'm not convinced by the girth. Don't get me wrong. It's sizeable. Of course, when I grab mine and put my hand around it, my dick's nearly as wide as my thumb -- that's undisputably large (and I have decent hands).

Unsurpassed: yeah and i have hands like a fuckin alien sooo, actualy all my parts are pretty long

tigerwolf: Love the new pic dude. I'd definitely do it. ;)

Dexmon84: Where do you live? City only, unless you want to give out your address. You've really got something there.

curiousboutdicks: i couldn't get to see it..the pic is so small now

jax_mwm_8: Go to the upper right corner and use the dropdown to select "show adult content."

Unsurpassed, I think you've named yourself appropriately...you've got one of the biggest tools I've ever seen. Glad to see that someone posted pics to back up their claims.

Unsurpassed: Thats right, i own this fuckin site. Funny how 75% of the people here claim to be over 10 , but none of them can actualy post pics to prove it, uhmmm maybe cause there all full of shit???

turgidtoro: Huge! Hung! Hungry for more! Any pics with underwear?
Can't be contained, I would predict. Might be good topic in "Clothing", etc. Speedos - fuggidaboutit!

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: yeah. enormous. don't know what else to say.
ever have a girl take all of it??

blacksnake: Great pics unsurpassed. Big Dick, wow! Still pulling on mine to get it there. Ok, well at least closer. ;D

ITakeMyVitamins: I'd bet money that your cock is between 9.5 and 10 inches, no doubt an awesome piece of meat and a size with which I am infinitely familiar (I am always looking for time to familiarize myself with my cock!).

The entire bottle, as many of you knew, or now know after running(sprinting?) to your liquor cabinet with a ruler, is about 10 7/8" tall. Surely, someone with their 10+, 11+, even 12+ inch cock would love to post a pic with their "tower of power" dwarfing the vodka bottle? (I'm sorry, the 13+, 14+, and . . . Extremely-Huge you're invited too.)

So, let's see it! I know I'd love to see it, and I'm sure 99.9% of the people here would love to take a look, too. Show us all that such massive meat really does exist!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=ITakeMyVitamins link=board=meetgreet;num=1080620381;start=0#15 date=04/03/04 at 05:22:14]Surely, someone with their 10+, 11+, even 12+ inch cock would love to post a pic with their "tower of power" dwarfing the vodka bottle?  (I'm sorry, the 13+, 14+, and . . . Extremely-Huge you're invited too.)[/quote]

I don't think Extremely-Huge can take you up on your invitation. I don't think that there's a morphed photo of Gunner Simpson with his schlong next to a vodka bottle online for E-H to steal.

ITakeMyVitamins: I figure the challenge will keep E-H busy for awhile! I know I'm not holding my breath.

But honestly, for the rest of you guys/horses, let's see a genuine 11+ inch schlong next to the "Absolute" benchmark. I understand that a certain percentage of you hesitate to post pictures on the internet. I'm not asking for these people to defend their choice not to do so. . . any reasonable person could think of a 100 reasons why NOT to post a picture, and I respect that. But surely, with as many cock lovers who visit this board and claim to have such masterpieces between their legs, there is someone who is up to the challenge.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Unsurpassed link=board=meetgreet;num=1080620381;start=0#11 date=04/01/04 at 10:33:34]Thats right, i own this fuckin site. Funny how 75% of the people here claim to be over 10 , but none of them can actualy post pics to prove it, uhmmm maybe cause there all full  of shit???[/quote]
Hey, UnS'ed, you just continue adding pictures of your impressive schlong. Thanks -- you should get the LPSG Best Penis Medal. Fascinating to think you have that available for your pleasure any time of the day/night!

Luke ::)

ITakeMyVitamins: Best Penis Medal? Awarded to a shlong that, by this board's standards, is merely average in size?

Please, someone accept my simple challenge, and
humiliate us lesser hung mortals.