dick wanted!!!

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
i realized that i have only one gay experience in my life and it was good. i was in high school on a school trip, where all the guys were playing poker my friend josh lost all his money and asked if i was willing to let him borrow some. well the teacher asked us to pick up a package at the front desk of the hotel, and when i went to my room he followed me in. he dropped my pants and then dropped his. his dick was so heavy and much bigger than mine. i hadnt fully completed puberty yet. i was so scared to get caught with out roommates but it felt good to have such a big dick in my hands we jo each other off. and thats it.

now im 23, and would like to experience a dick up my ass. i would like to ask my friend but hes straight. or i would want someone who would take it slow with me.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i realized that i have only one gay experience in my life and it was good. i was in high school on a school trip, where all the guys were playing poker my friend josh lost all his money and asked if i was willing to let him borrow some.

well the teacher asked us to pick up a package at the front desk of the hotel, and when i went to my room he followed me in. he dropped my pants and then dropped his.

I am confused. Who dropped pants, your teacher or your friend Josh?