dick windmill, meatspin, wangdance, etc.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rodsmith, Jan 1, 2009.

1. rodsmith

rodsmith Member

Albums:
    Anyone see the athlete Robertson's video of this act in 2007. Basically he was in the locker room naked and thrusting his hips to make his dick spin in a circle....looked pretty easy and the other guys were laughing.

I tried it and it isn't as easy as I thought. Anyone heard about it or done this in a locker room setting or anywhere? How easy is it for you to do?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Some can go one direction but not the reverse. Also, it helps to have a little swelling first, in my case, to add some weight and length.

3. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
    I haven't seen the video or done it in a locker room setting, but I easily swing in either direction. It's all about the hang: wouldn't be able to do it if I were swollen.

4. ElectricBlue

ElectricBlue New Member

A straight -but questionable friend of mine does it all the time... we'll be hanging out and he'll whip his cock out and spin it... i'm not complaining.. he don't know i enjoy watching him do this.. he just does it for a laugh because he can.

Draft saved Draft deleted