Would you fuck one?

Code:
http://www.asian-trans.com/media/images/sexy-asian-trans.jpg

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
many many years ago I hooked up with someone who had discontinued hormone therapy, but who had at one time lived as a trans. He looked like a cute latino with some serious child-bearing hips and didn't notice that he wore very loose tops. When he unveiled pretty enormous implants I was enthralled.

But there was also a kind of a side-show aspect to the whole encounter, and only saw him that one time. Since then the oppurtunity has come up and I've always let it pass.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, definetely not for me! As Bbucko said there is a definite side show aspect to many trannies. I'm not condemning those that like/love trannies. I'm just not into that.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
any one ever ass sniff a trannie???? lol there I go again.....*calm down Arliss it's only ass*

smokingbbw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have a website and I'll tell you about a set i shot that never got posted. I was under the impression that it was going to be ag/g scene. I was dressed in a slutty business type suit. A jacket, short skirt, garter belt and stockings, bra, 5" heels, no panties. The stockings came all the way up my legs and ended about 3" below my pussy. The entire outfit was black. I was shooting with a very beautiful very dark skinned black girl. She was dressed like me only her outfit was white. She was an HR manager interviewing me for a job. She said she needed to see how well I could take orders. She told me to take off my jacket and skirt. I was next told to sit on the desk and she started to eat me. After a while of this she said she wanted her clit sucked. She leaned back in the chair and I knelt between her legs. I was shocked when I pulled her skirt up and there staring me in the face was an 8" cock. She started laughing and said to suck it. I did what I was told and started to give her head. After she was fully hard she said she wanted to fuck me. I laid back on the desk and she pounded my pussy. I rolled over in the doggy position and she got behind me to pound away again. When she was ready to cum she pulled out and came all over my ass. When we were done I talked to the guy that set the shoot up and he said he didn't tell me in advance because he was afraid I wouldn't do it. I probably wouldn't have but I'm glad I did because it was so different. When I sent it to be posted I was told that they couldn't because of the subject matter didn't fit for their site.

smokingbbw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have a website and I'll tell you about a set i shot that never got posted. I was under the impression that it was going to be ag/g scene. I was dressed in a slutty business type suit. A jacket, short skirt, garter belt and stockings, bra, 5" heels, no panties. The stockings came all the way up my legs and ended about 3" below my pussy. The entire outfit was black. I was shooting with a very beautiful very dark skinned black girl. She was dressed like me only her outfit was white. She was an HR manager interviewing me for a job. She said she needed to see how well I could take orders. She told me to take off my jacket and skirt. I was next told to sit on the desk and she started to eat me. After a while of this she said she wanted her clit sucked. She leaned back in the chair and I knelt between her legs. I was shocked when I pulled her skirt up and there staring me in the face was an 8" cock. She started laughing and said to suck it. I did what I was told and started to give her head. After she was fully hard she said she wanted to fuck me. I laid back on the desk and she pounded my pussy. I rolled over in the doggy position and she got behind me to pound away again. When she was ready to cum she pulled out and came all over my ass. When we were done I talked to the guy that set the shoot up and he said he didn't tell me in advance because he was afraid I wouldn't do it. I probably wouldn't have but I'm glad I did because it was so different. When I sent it to be posted I was told that they couldn't because of the subject matter didn't fit for their site.

Never. I've always been attracted to guys/girls, And nothing Inbetween, No idea why not...Just not for me.