Dickpik on Internet

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by smartycock, Feb 11, 2007.

1. smartycock

smartycock New Member

Hey everyone,

Long time looker, first time threader here with a PROBLEM.

About a year ago, I took a couple (okay, a lot) of pics of my penis with my camera phone. I would keep them and organize some and w/e. Once I got my gf, I stopped taking the pics and deleted them all (sorry guys, I feel bad for looking without posting, but this all happened before I knew the joy of LPSG :sorry:).

So anyway, I was on xTube today, looking at some of the photo albums, and ran across my own dick :shocked:! Needless to say, I was shocked, but had no idea how to handle the situation. Should I be flattered? Should I be uspset? Should I do anything (What)? The whole situation kinda shocked me....

The worse part though, is that almost no one could have done this. I only showed the pics over the internet to one person, and the only other entity that had access to the pics was my cell phone company caused I uploaded the pics from my phone. Should I ask my friend about it, or should I cop this all up to one of my bigger shots of egg in my face (pun intended)?

Please, does anyone have any advice on this situation?

2. ibchas

ibchas New Member

If its only a picture of your dick...and not your face....it really shouldnt be that bothersome. Who else would know that its YOUR dick???? In my opinion, the hassle of finding out who it is and getting it removed doesnt seem worth the effort.

3. B_kenetik

B_kenetik New Member

Agreed.

4. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

It doesn't seem that it would be an actual problem but I can understand the desire to know where the lil' devil's been and how he got there.

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

Guess that is why so few post both a face and dick pic together. Sounds like you are safe, unless your girl happens to see and recognize your stuff online. Doubtful!

6. B_devilsnight007

B_devilsnight007 New Member

and this is why i don't put face pics on my blog, you never know who will see them and who's saving them

Draft saved Draft deleted