Dicks and feet

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi All, is it true what they say that big feet = big dick. Do you ever catch yourself looking down at a guy's feet and thinking he must be hung. Also if there is any truth in it do other things stand, e.g. smelly feet = smelly dick, hairy feet = hairy cock.

Thoughts, comments and observations most welcome.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, it's not true. None of these comparisons are true. If you want to know how big a guy's dick is, unzip his trousers, pull down his boxers, and take a look.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi All, is it true what they say that big feet = big dick. Do you ever catch yourself looking down at a guy's feet and thinking he must be hung. Also if there is any truth in it do other things stand, e.g. smelly feet = smelly dick, hairy feet = hairy cock.

Thoughts, comments and observations most welcome.
Yes, all men with big feet have big cocks, men with smelly feet have smelly cocks, men with red hair have red cocks, men with curly hair have curly cocks, and men with no hair have no cocks.

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's an age old myth my friend, and one I'm sure will always make people wonder. No, it's not true that big feet equal a big dick, even though I'm positive that some men with big feet have big dicks.

It's kind of the same principle that all tall, impressive guys have long dicks, and that guys with huge hands have huge dicks.

I had a co-worker tease me about having such big feet. I wear a size 11 shoe and the steel toe boots I'm required to wear make my feet look even bigger. Even more so being I'm 6'1 and a very lean 160 lbs. I admit my foot looks like a boat at times, so I just let them wonder. It's kinda nice when somebody might think you're overly hung. Actually I think I have a nice cock, but it's not as big as that guy thought..

~dong

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About a month ago, I was in an alleyway behind a pub in Stockholm, suit trousers down around my ankles, freezing cold... with a 20 year old Swedish lad sucking my cock for all he was worth. I leaned back against the wall and loosened my tie and this lad STOPS sucking and says he wanted my feet.

Wanted my FEET? What the hell? Now, I had been in the same pair of socks and the same shoes for two days running (I was on a business trip that got extended; I was only supposed to be in Sweden for a day but it turned into two) and my feet sweat a LOT in the best of times. Plus I was experiencing a rather nasty case of athlete's foot that had even me concerned... so I told Sven that it was probably not a good idea to GO THERE. He was insistent so I said GO FOR IT but you asked for it. I was slightly intrigued because I had never had my feet licked or even touched by anyone else..

I was impressed! This lad had my shoes and socks off in a flash and immediately the alley was filled with the acrid smell of my foot sweat. I had to flinch it was so strong but not Sven; this was an aphrodisiac for him and he immediate went to town on my size 12's. I looked down at his blond head as he devoured my large feet - feet SO WHITE they seemed to glow in the dark! He was so careful and precise about sucking each toe completely, devouring my sweat, toe jam and eating up all that fungus between my toes. It felt amazing! It was sexy and filthy and so fucking perverted and ticklish at the same time! He even chewed on my toenails (they were a bit long and needed a trim but Sven didn't mind) and that sent me over the edge. I pulled him off my feet and pushed his mouth onto my cock and blew a load down his gullet.

Thoroughly amazing and I had never experienced such a thing! I will definitely have this again - but perhaps give my feet a good wash first. Or maybe not? My feet were in a disgusting state but this lad was so hungry for all that nastiness - does my head in.

Tony :biggrin1:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
men with big feet have big shoes.

you took the words out of my mouth. From Sex and the City. "You know what they say about men with big feet - big shoes." I don't see any correlation. My bf has larger feet than mine. 10.5 vs 9.5 and my dick is definitely bigger! He's also 6'2" and I', 5'9".