dicks, metalwork and painful fucking

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dolfette, Feb 10, 2012.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

not talking tearing here, but (in your experience) does any pain you experience from a guy's piercings fade over the months/years you're together or does it continue to be painful each and every time?

2. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Prince albert piercings take a while to get accustomed to sensation-wise, but I never never noticed any discomfort. In fact, I really liked it.

On the other hand, any sort of piercing that ran orthogonal to the shaft and had barbell type jewelry always bothered me. The sensation was unpredictable and comfort depended upon the position (they can snag by the perineum baaaad). Oral nightmare too, but that's besides the point.

I've never had years experience with either, but in the latter example above I never adjusted.

#2 paigexox, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Like Paige, I enjoyed the PA for everything but oral and on low-hanging cervix days.

With a bf with mutiple piercings, well. At first, I bruised my throat during bjs and felt an ouchy twinge after sex, usually the next day. It took a few months to adjust, but we managed - most of the time.

Once the newness wore off and it still seemed like there was always a chance we would hit something the wrong way, he would just take them out (PA and ladder).

4. VernalTiger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had experience with an apadravya and it's never been a big issue for me, although that may be because he's small to average. Our meetings were too infrequent to get really used to it, but issues included shitty oral (the top ball pressing on the palate is weird and can trigger gag reflexes, even though I had a tongue piercing for years, and the bottom ball tended to snag on my teeth), and a few busted condoms. He took it out for anal. He mentioned that he'd once torn a girl but didn't go into detail - something of a surprise episiotomy, I believe, but that's an uncommon extreme.

Draft saved Draft deleted