Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls would always overestimate my size. I find it from two possible reasons; either their previous partners were lying on their size or women really have problems with measures (which might be true… Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, etc…) Or perhaps they just want to please us!What's your experience?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably both. I've measured my penis from the top (the way it's supposed to be done), then measure my penis infront of a mirror, assuming how it'd be measured from a girl's point of view. I definitely got a larger number from the girl's point of view. Also, most girls just suck at estimating anyway and most guys lie, so that twists things. I'd say most penises are perceived as being an inch longer than they actually are and the bigger (or smaller) they become, the more exagerated the number will be. This is why you have girls saying that theyve slept with men who have 9, 10, 11, 12 inch dicks (a FOOT long, LOL).

I think any large guy can vouch for the fact that their inch guesstimates by women are often if not always much bigger than they really are. Some guy here said he is 7 1/4" measured correctly (this is really big, considered average in this way of measurement is between 5 and 6) but girls always put him at "9 inches".

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, my dick's 6 1/2" at BEST, like fully hard...yet people guess it to be bigger. I'd say I'm somewhere between average and a bit bigger, leaning more towards average obviously. I think a girl can look at my dick and think "nice", but no way will she be like "OMG IT'S HUGE". Here people guess I am exactly an inch bigger than I really am.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By the way, my dick's 6 1/2" at BEST, like fully hard...yet people guess it to be bigger. I'd say I'm somewhere between average and a bit bigger, leaning more towards average obviously. I think a girl can look at my dick and think "nice", but no way will she be like "OMG IT'S HUGE". Here people guess I am exactly an inch bigger than I really am.

Dude, mine is 6.5 hard and up my belly...but yours DOES look bigger. I want your camera!! LOL

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am 7 from the top and i never got ANY reactions about my size.
i always just thought i was ordinary.
it was actually a male friend that told me i was "big" for the first time.
no girls would ever say anything about size.
i suppose i have gotten compliments here but rarely.

i think a dark part of me wishes girls would dramatize my size.
:wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
A woman measured mine in an interesting way recently.

When I was soft, she put her middle finger at the base and noted where it came down to at her wrist, and when I was hard, she put her elbow in my groin and noted where it came up to along her forearm. The girth she rated against her wrist.

Strangely, both measurements came to a similar point, but anyway, it seems if she wanted to tell anyone, she would be able to give a pretty accurate guide.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman measured mine in an interesting way recently.

When I was soft, she put her middle finger at the base and noted where it came down to at her wrist, and when I was hard, she put her elbow in my groin and noted where it came up to along her forearm. The girth she rated against her wrist.

Strangely, both measurements came to a similar point, but anyway, it seems if she wanted to tell anyone, she would be able to give a pretty accurate guide.

So she knows how to do it!That b rings me an idea that would be interesting to hear what's the practice in measurement of our LPSG female partners, also...

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It also has a lot to do with your partner's exposure and what they know about realistic dick size. There are a ton of cocks around the 5.5-6 range. Anyone who's been with a decent number of people will know that, and so anything 7 and up really is pretty good in the eyes of anyone even half experienced.