Dicks talk and bullshit walks (on this forum)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Attribute it to snow days, but I've been spending a lot of time on this forum this past week. I've come to notice something that should probably go without saying: the guys with the biggest dicks have the most friends.

Wasn't it only yesterday that jack mehoff was a newbie here? I was one of his first friends. I remember when he had less than 20. I just looked at his profile and my jaw hit the floor. :eek: Dude now has over 300 friends. Meanwhile, I've been haunting this forum for quite a while, and I have about 30 friends. Pretty funny. :biggrin1: I've had to come to accept that despite my grandiose statement that my dick is God's gift to the world, in reality, it ain't that special. Or at least it ain't as large as jacks'....

http://www.lpsg.org/members/jack-mehoff.html

At any rate, this guy deserves it.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe jackmehoff is like me and rarely says no to a friend request. I hate to hurt peoples feelings. :redface: I don't think it has anything to do with popularity as there are probably 2 people that hate me here for every one that likes me. :cool:

roy86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha, i dont think i even have one friend on here? i don't mind. i wouldn't know what to do with myself to have more friends via internet than in real life. besides... atleast in real life, the person can show me what they want to do to me rather than tell me. bom chicka waaaaah waaaah.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, that kid's beautiful. That's why he has so many friends.

I'm not whining or complaining, by the way. Just pointing out something slightly humorous. :biggrin1:
Are you on my list, Red? :naughty:

Maybe jackmehoff is like me and rarely says no to a friend request. I hate to hurt peoples feelings. :redface: I don't think it has anything to do with popularity as there are probably 2 people that hate me here for every one that likes me. :cool:
I'm the same way, but I definitely edit that sucker down every month or so.
If I never talk to the person, or don't know them (in real life, chatting off site, etc.) then they are deleted. A few I can't delete, we rarely speak, but if I delete them they send a request back in like an hour, haha. :biggrin1: (You guys know who you are :hug:)

Nah, that kid's beautiful. That's why he has so many friends.

I'm not whining or complaining, by the way. Just pointing out something slightly humorous. :biggrin1:

People are superficial.

Believe it or not, some people come to this website just to look at big dicks or have sex with a big dick.

Strange, but true.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was dismayed when the forum introduced the "friends" function. It forced me to make a choice whether to accept every request that I got or to accept only requests that come from people who are genuinely, even if only slightly, friends -- at a minimum, people with whom I have had friendly communications. After trying out the first option, I eventually took the second: I just could not stand having people listed as "friends" when they were not even acquaintances but simply people who, I assume, had liked my gallery and clicked the "friend request" button (despite my attempt, in my signature, to discourage such requests).

I think that the number of "friends" that you collect depends chiefly on three things: (1) whether you have a gallery with pictures or videos that viewers like, (2) whether you attract attention to your gallery (e.g., by participating in a lot of discussions or by posting new pictures frequently), and (3) whether you accept all the requests that you get. If I didn't have a gallery, I would probably have only a few "friends." If I accepted every request that I get (and did not expressly discourage strangers from making such requests), I would probably have two or three times as many "friends" as I actually have.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as having a large number of friends based on pictures, I don't think it has to do with dick size, as much as the pictures in general. Some ladies (who obviously don't have a dick) have a huge number of friends as well...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some guys send out of a lot of friend requests as a matter of course. Jackmeoff asked to be friends with me and I accepted. If you want more friends on your list, just ask. I have been accepting all of them. It doesn't hurt, it just doesn't mean much because I only communicate with about 15 people here on a regular basis.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I agree that most 'Friend' requests result from people liking your pics. Calling them 'I Like' requests would be more appropriate for this forum. I'd say easily 80-90% of my 'Friends' list is members with whom I've never exchanged words, and that's fine with me. I've rejected one or two because the individual was just plain crazy, but for the most part I accept them all, regardless. Personally I don't request a 'friendship' unless I've at least exchanged PM's or chatted with the member. I believe it's the courteous thing to do.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that most 'Friend' requests result from people liking your pics. Calling them 'I Like' requests would be more appropriate for this forum.
Yeah, but that's what the comment boxes and rating buttons in the galleries are for!
I think that the number of "friends" that you collect depends chiefly on three things: (1) whether you have a gallery with pictures or videos that viewers like, (2) whether you attract attention to your gallery (e.g., by participating in a lot of discussions or by posting new pictures frequently), and (3) whether you accept all the requests that you get.

:pat: I'm a dumbass: I forgot (4) whether you make a lot of requests yourself!

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tend to Agree with post 3
Happy to develop and cultivate a deeper friendship with the minimal persons on my friends list,suspecting that we will all eventually go our own ways in time anyway..as per usual within this media
enz

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a interesting post, cause I was wondering about ''friends'' Two person have ask me so fare to be friend, but I had never talk to them or see something wrote about them. So I just ask why do you want to be my friend... Never got a answer back, so fuck it. I have no friend and it's very ok, cause I don't know what a friend here means and what does it do, beside been on your list. So I'm a bit salvage when it comes to friend in here ;) although I appreciate reading your guys

Who's your close friend here and why?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GIOVANI
friends you ask of
Well plainly i would suggest..if i wanted a Carribian Friend (pen pal) ...assuming yr Carribian'...and POSSIBLY if i was contemplating travelling to yr Island??? ha...i would ask you to be my friend..and hopefully if you agreed,then i would correspond with you..telling you about my life and self etc...if you felt a friendly kinship with my talk..and responded in kind..well yaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooo its ALL ON..a friendship burgeoning
-- on the other hand..i MAY just want to grasp a hold...of yr .....Dik' (haha-joke)
Much regards
enz

D_Whackinac

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I am glad that I have friend requests, but I dont just accept all requests. Only those who I have spoken with or plan on talking to. I feel like I am being attacked becuase I have alot of friends. Im am Henry's friend and I talk to him frequently. Maybe some of my pics might interest some to want to be my friend so that they can see when I am online, becuase I do the same thing. That is only wishful thinking though.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I am glad that I have friend requests, but I dont just accept all requests. Only those who I have spoken with or plan on talking to. I feel like I am being attacked becuase I have alot of friends. Im am Henry's friend and I talk to him frequently. Maybe some of my pics might interest some to want to be my friend so that they can see when I am online, becuase I do the same thing. That is only wishful thinking though.

The same man, if u wanna be friends, at least say a word too me! It isn't that hard to say something. I rather have more words, but yeah, can't have everything.