Dicks that don't point up and don't get real hard

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is often parallel to the floor, but sometimes
he's hanging almost down. If he has a softer erection it hangs.
I never saw it point up; I met him when he was almost 30, so I don't know if it did when he was younger.

He can move it, bounce it by squeezing his PC muscles, and the first time I saw him do that it cracked me up. Sigh..... I guess I've lead a sheltered life, lol..............

I don't think he could ever bend it under him tho, it's just not that flexible.

D

deleted3782

Mine points up to the extent that it easily taps my stomach with some flexing. However, my experience with guys who are larger than me is that they either a) don't get as hard as I do, or b) point downward, or c) both. It does seem that larger dicks fall into general catagories, but I have very limited experience with guys considered "hung."

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
Thanks uncut, I understand how to do it now.:rolleyes: I do all those same things you mention... but there is one thing I do that you may not have tried. It is mind blowing and requires at least nine or ten inches or more to accomplish really well! I sit backwards in a dining room type chair on my hard cock so it sticks out way past my hole... then whoever sucks it from behind gets to swipe the hole as they lick at my cock! As you know, with long flexible cocks like ours that can bend under and reach way up our backs, the possibilities are numerous! I love getting jacked by another guy who is holding my cock against my back and when I cum it shoots on my back instead of stomach and chest! As to the self-fucking , my asshole quickly pops right open for my cock like it is hungry for it! LOL:tongue: We make a raunchy pair guy!:wink:
Sounds good !!!:wink:

CreamLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I Had to comment on this thread, its been a while. I LOVE A SLIGHT DOWNWARD CURVE, Rockhard or otherwise.... Lets just say I find it a pleasure to be able to throat it without feeling violated, its so much easier... My X was PERFECT too ... he could hit 8.5 or better when that TURBO hardon kicks in... 7 most of the time... Love the extra thickness too at the right moment... I have not experienced this with another guy before, he clearly is rock hard, but gets at least 1.5 inch longer and thicker when he is just Super into it... AWESOME... Anyway Downward curves ROCK...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
according to Dr. Drew if your dick doesn't point up it's probably due to a tendon in the penis that is easily severed and/or damaged. Mine doesn't point up and has a downward curve, as seen in the pictures I have posted where I am almost completely erect. I can get rock hard, but I don't always. When I was younger I thought maybe the unusual curvature was due to the fact that I usually have my penis tucked under me when I wear underwear, I thought maybe over time it had become molded that way whereas lesser-endowed men would not have had the same issue. Some of the girls I've been with have commented that the curvature of my penis makes hitting certain spots in certain positions easier, though of course if it was curved differently I imagine the same would be true for different spots and/or different positions.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
according to Dr. Drew if your dick doesn't point up it's probably due to a tendon in the penis that is easily severed and/or damaged. Mine doesn't point up and has a downward curve, as seen in the pictures I have posted where I am almost completely erect. I can get rock hard, but I don't always.

You sound perfectly normal to this viewer Nineinchcock! Unless I have that extra-fine once -in- awhile 100% erection, mine wants to dip down as well.
Nine inch cocks like ours are by nature extremely heavy.. it is just natural for them to need to bend down. No, you have not bent it!
Oh yes, while on the subject of your great cock. Why is it that I can not see your cock through that misty orange/yellow haze that envelops it in all of your pictures? Do you use a modesty filter or something big guy? LOL Donkey:wink:

Reactions: Allan S.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
There are several things involved here.

First, suspensory ligaments attach the top of the penis shaft to the lower abdomen. The suspensory ligaments pull tauter in some than in others. This is one aspect of how a penis hangs above the horizontal.

The second aspect is the amount of "buried" penis, corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum that are inside the body that can serve as a platform for a hard dick to point north.

Check out my pics for an example of how these two forces combine to produce a prong that doubles as a decorative towel or beach bag rack.

I'm in my mid 40s and my 7.8" cock does is not hard unless it is boned hard. I've written elsewhere that cocks with much "buried" mass that point skywards measure out on top shorter than down hangers. My top measurements are 7.8" but if you measured down the bottom until you feel no more hard cock, then it is closer to 11". Perhaps up to 9" of that can be inserted into an oriface of your choice on a good thrust, and since it all points straight up, it works well to provide brute stimulation to a g-spot or a prostate.

In fact, it is very difficult if not impossible for me to push my hardon below the horizontal because the amount of "buried hardon" won't give and the suspensory ligaments feel as if they are going to snap.

My old bud Scott O'Hara (RIP) had a 9" rock hard cock that pointed straight upwards as well. He used to suck me off as if it were his vocation, swallow a load, keep my cock in his mouth until he could nurse up another boner and coax out another load all within 20 min. His last bf told me that my dick appeared in his journal shortly prior to his death.

http://63.197.145.74/pub/spunk07.jpg

onwards and upwards, big guys.

punk9

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
One more factor in how dicks point when hard in addition to suspensory ligaments and buried hardon.

There are those who would categorize all hardons as running from 'u' through straight to 'n' shaped.

'n' shaped hardons point down.

'u' shaped hardons point up.

It helps to have a 'u' shaped hardon so that the natural inclination.

Also, one surgical penis enlargement technique is to cut the suspensory ligaments, allowing the hardon to hang down as long as it would. This is very dangerous as there are nerves that provide sexual pleasure that are very close to the ligaments, and surgical intervention in that region could be catastrophic.

punk9

swerve

Just Browsing
Media
Mine not only points slightly up but curves even further up. The curve becomes more pronounced the harder I get. At my size this makes face-to-face sex pretty uncomfortable for all of the partners I've had. While I'm told an upward curve is good for g-spot stimulation in smaller guys from that position, all I end up doing from there is banging on the cervix.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
punk09 said:
One more factor in how dicks point when hard in addition to suspensory ligaments and buried hardon.

There are those who would categorize all hardons as running from 'u' through straight to 'n' shaped.

'n' shaped hardons point down.

'u' shaped hardons point up.

It helps to have a 'u' shaped hardon so that the natural inclination.

Also, one surgical penis enlargement technique is to cut the suspensory ligaments, allowing the hardon to hang down as long as it would. This is very dangerous as there are nerves that provide sexual pleasure that are very close to the ligaments, and surgical intervention in that region could be catastrophic.

punk9
My dick is straight its just the angle is not straight out from my body I hope to god i dont have anymore inside and one day it comes out:biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Unluckly my penis points out and not up when it is fully hard: i think it is a price to pay for size. It gets really hard, however, even though it takes some time to reach a complete erection.