Did Any Of You Get Any Improvements By Enlarging Techniques?

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering how many of you got real improvements out of the various enlargement techniques.

Personally I have never been constant with it, just for the sake of it once in a very while but I can tell that whilst I would love some extra length to balance girth I got more girth and better vascularity by jelqing.

Any real improvement experiences anybody?

D

deleted972301

Honestly for overall size and growth the Bathmate has been the best suit for my lifestyle and how much time I can dedicate to enlargement. It was a very good investment and has brought me nothing but results and a sense of achievement.

Robert Frost

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, manual exercises, all variations on stretching and jelqing, consistency with patience, and injuries are not necessary. I make it part of what I did almost everyday. What else do you have to do when watching TV, Slow process have been on task for about 16 years. First sign of improvement to about 8 months, always went in plateaus to see measureable improvement. I have no before pictures, because it all started as lark just to see if it really works. With all the claims and promotional materials for sale I was curious to see what was fraud and was is reality. Much of it is a joke. "Gain 2 to 4 inches with my pill in 2 weeks". Pull on you dick and stretch it out, when it stops those tendons are quite tuff and really are not going to allow you to get much long without some real effort. It you have good hard erections I do not think anything will dramatically change its size permenantly quickly. If you erection are a bit soft then the drugs,herbs, diet, exersises, etc. will make them better, but still limited to the stretched length. To make a difference my experience was all about gently stretching. Part of length increase come from pulling you penis out of you body, lowering the erection angle, and perhaps some growth of length of the original penis. I think there are visible indicators of an cock enlarged my stretching, or at least mine. I do not know about devices and pumping other than to the extent it does the same as squeezing, jelq, and stretching which do work. I enjoy a good bit of pumping, I do not know how much it helps. If I include the numbers not sure how they will be received.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So what exactly is it that you're doing differently that provided you with that break through?

100% bullshit instead of 99%?

In a prior thread he claimed to have a "method" that was extended recovery and nutrition...of course giving no details and no proof of the gains he claims to have made. His goal is 10" by September 2019.

If this current plan of short "exercise" and extended recovery actually worked, every guy who put in a half-hearted effort would be hung like an elephant. And it's a little-known fact that you can indeed eat your way to a bigger dick.

But sure, he'll be 10" in 4 months. Did I mention that I'm an F1 champion and respected neurosurgeon?

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started jelqs and some pulls mainly to keep penis efficiency as i got older. Pleased to find I gained 1 1/4" in about 6 months. that was a few years ago. I still do some jelqus to keep up the gains, but maybe not as keenly as I once did.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took me a while to work it all out, and get a technique, and enough ridiculous resolve to try that hard, but I did get some gains

In all my trials I think forcing as much blood in as you can through arousal and manipulation, squeezing, jelques, pclamping and such (maybe pumping, but eh) and holding it to expand the chambers gradually, being careful to avoid injury, is the best way to increase girth

I think any kind of good traction is best for length. Heavy to get the real work done and all day light stretching to hold it there

I like the pump for blood flow and to mix it up. I think light, frequent, expansion/stretching, and a gentle all day stretcher during rest days is a good idea.

Gains are slight and slow. If you have great technique and focus, it will still take 6mo-year for real gains of .5” or so, length, .25” girth, in my experience. Not much for a looooooot of effort

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I understand your skepticism, but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop attacking me in every thread.
I'm not attacking you. I'm saying that your posts are pushing bullshit. As for "every thread", you mean "both threads". I see two in which you've posted. Stop making ridiculous claims, and I'll stop pointing out what crap they are.

Reactions: MisterB

wintergates

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I gained with jelquing but overdid it when i was a newbie and get a thrombosed vein which im dealing with it after 1 year.
100 wet jelqs per day is what i would do now if my vein was healed , i personally think that people really understimate jelquing , actually you dont need anything else , works for lenght and girth.

Reactions: Aguilaris

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, manual exercises, all variations on stretching and jelqing, consistency with patience, and injuries are not necessary. I make it part of what I did almost everyday. What else do you have to do when watching TV, Slow process have been on task for about 16 years. First sign of improvement to about 8 months, always went in plateaus to see measureable improvement. I have no before pictures, because it all started as lark just to see if it really works. With all the claims and promotional materials for sale I was curious to see what was fraud and was is reality. Much of it is a joke. "Gain 2 to 4 inches with my pill in 2 weeks". Pull on you dick and stretch it out, when it stops those tendons are quite tuff and really are not going to allow you to get much long without some real effort. It you have good hard erections I do not think anything will dramatically change its size permenantly quickly. If you erection are a bit soft then the drugs,herbs, diet, exersises, etc. will make them better, but still limited to the stretched length. To make a difference my experience was all about gently stretching. Part of length increase come from pulling you penis out of you body, lowering the erection angle, and perhaps some growth of length of the original penis. I think there are visible indicators of an cock enlarged my stretching, or at least mine. I do not know about devices and pumping other than to the extent it does the same as squeezing, jelq, and stretching which do work. I enjoy a good bit of pumping, I do not know how much it helps. If I include the numbers not sure how they will be received.
It's true... tug and pull whenever you can. I'm fortunate to be able to access my dick all day, so there is not much time I don't have my hand on my cock. (I love your poetry btw @Robert Frost)

Reactions: Di76

100% bullshit instead of 99%?

In a prior thread he claimed to have a "method" that was extended recovery and nutrition...of course giving no details and no proof of the gains he claims to have made. His goal is 10" by September 2019.

If this current plan of short "exercise" and extended recovery actually worked, every guy who put in a half-hearted effort would be hung like an elephant. And it's a little-known fact that you can indeed eat your way to a bigger dick.

But sure, he'll be 10" in 4 months. Did I mention that I'm an F1 champion and respected neurosurgeon?
I understand your skepticism, but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop attacking me in every thread.

I'm not attacking you. I'm saying that your posts are pushing bullshit. As for "every thread", you mean "both threads". I see two in which you've posted. Stop making ridiculous claims, and I'll stop pointing out what crap they are.

You're right, that was rude of me. Apologies. As for my claims, you'll just have to keep shooting them down until you run out of ammo. ;)

I gained with jelquing but overdid it when i was a newbie and get a thrombosed vein which im dealing with it after 1 year.
100 wet jelqs per day is what i would do now if my vein was healed , i personally think that people really understimate jelquing , actually you dont need anything else , works for lenght and girth.

jelqing is definitely a solid technique, but it's pretty dangerous and most people tend to overdo it. Depending on how well your injury has healed, you can try some light stretching.