Did anybody come unintended contact with your cock

47boreas: Over 30 years ago I flew to Canary Islands, and in those years there were no metal detectors in the airports. So policemen had to check the passengers with their hands.

It was my turn to be controlled. That policeman took first my right leg with his hands to do bodily search and then my left leg. My dick has always been in my left leg of my trousers. He touched my penis shaft with his left hand, but moved his hands quickly down. He was embarrased when he said: "Sorry, I did not know that it hangs so down!" I said only: Hmm.... (But today I could say: Don`t take it seriously!  ;))  

Have you had this kind of experiences?
<TOY>
Boreas

rawkstar: yeah, I had something similar happen last week. I was on a second date. I was teasing her about something and to get me back she grabbed my leg under the table - but she didn't realize she had grabbed me so far up, on the inside of the right pant leg. I usually hang left, but I was switchswinging that night I guess. Anyways we both were surprised, lol.

oldman9x7: Are you ready for some hist'ry??? This brought to mind an incedent that occured back in '47 or '48. I was looking to buy a new suit and the guy ( I knew him from our church choir) who was helping me had taken my inseam measurement and had inadvertently (?) brushed my dependent with the back of his hand. He was maybe a year or two older than I and I didn't question his motive when he suggested that we go to the 2nd floor where he had some "new" stock. On the upper floor, he led me to the rear and behind some counters. Without premble he asked if it would be alright to check my inseam length again. I, being so pure and innocent, said that it would be okay so he squatted in front of me, made a show with the tailor's tape and AGAIN brushed me but this time he repeated the move making it obvious and intentional. He kept his hand there and while repeatedly pushing against my dangling participle he looked up and asked something like, "Is that you?" I recall making some dumb remark like, "I HOPE there's nobody in there but me!" With that he just used his other hand and took a good grip and NOW it was time for him to say, "DAMN! You're fairly large in that area." Things went down hill from there - at least they went south of my belt as he wanted to know all about the length and breadth of my
"personality" which I was pleased to share with him since I was starting to enjoy the way things were going. He hadn't let go of my joint and it was beginning to expand. As soon as he was aware of my situation he came up with the brilliant idea that he would very much like to see as well as feel. That caused me a little concern and I asked, "Here??" He told me not to worry because in was only rarely that anyone came upstairs and if they did we would hear the elevator long before they ever got there. We would have time enough to hide stuff - if it became necessary. So, being fully engorged now - not to mention eager to show off, I dropped pants. As Buford sprang into view he laid hands on him again saying (as I recall after all these years), "Good Lord! To think I've sat so many times in the choir loft with you and never knew what you were hiding!"

Well, he played with me for a bit before saying (recall again), "I'd really like to suck on that, is that OK?" I think that by then all I could manage was a nod and since he was already in position he just popped it into his mouth and did a couple of slides with a lot of heavy suction on the back stroke. He pulled off then and looked up saying, "If you feel like you're going to cum, just go ahead. It'll be fine." Then he went back to work and in less time than it has taken me to tell about it I gave him my seed - a gob of it. He stayed where he was until he thought I was cleaned out. Then he stood up but kept ahold of Buford sort of petting him and doing a little stroking and - - - I got hard all over again. He felt it of course and said, "Hmmm. I must have left something in there." Before I knew it he was back at the old stand (or squat) and was doing a rerun. This time he was showing me some of his artistry and I knew that I was certainly not the first to come up to the 2nd floor. If possible, it felt even better this time. It took a little more work (on his part) but the result was the same and in the fullness of the moment I dropped a load that I thought was never going to stop. It did, of course, and that time when he let Buford go he was drooping (Buford - not Bob). He came up with a small hand towel from somewhere and after wiping up a bit I got back into my pants. All the while he was marveling about my size AND the quantity of my output telling me (and confirming that I was not his 1st) that he had never known (is that a biblical term?) anyone who shot as much juice at one time and according to him the second charge was even more.

OH!! I bought TWO suits, underwear, socks and a couple of neckties. But he GAVE me a nice belt.

Gramps

meathose10: I've certainly had people PRETEND it's inadvertant - and when I was younger I believed it was always an accident myself. But now....Many a tailor has brushed the back of his hand across my shaft while measuring and a few even heft my balls that way too. Granted , it CAN be unintentional , becuse I hang much lower than most regular guys , and always freeball - if it's accidental, I know it. The guy's embarassed. But often I get that repeat inseam measurement.... And the friendly male clamp on the thigh usually hits the territory. They watch themselves push up against my evident bulge. But that too isn't something you could call somebody on : it's 'inadvertant' and you end up seming like the inappropriate one. So I just try to enjoy it.