did anyone else see the NY times circumcision article?.....

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why do you think there is this all "bareback" thing going on in the US? Exactly for that reason. And exactly for that reason (mostly cut gay people fucking without condoms, which seems to be the standard in southern California) the US HIV prevention is a TOTAL FAILURE!

Wow... easily one of the most ignorant posts in any circumcision thread on LPSG. And there's a LOT to choose from!!! Trying to draw some kind of parallel between barebacking and cut men. ROTFLMAO!!!!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK I can't read all the pages, because my head would explode.

From the article:

Circumcision is believed to protect men from infection with H.I.V. because the mucosal tissue of the foreskin is more susceptible to H.I.V. and can be an entry portal for the virus. Observational studies have found that uncircumcised men have higher rates of other sexually transmitted diseases like herpes and syphilis, and a recent study in Baltimore found that heterosexual men were less likely to have become infected with H.I.V. from infected partners if they were circumcised

And this bullshit about I am not allowed to make the choice. What a load of crap. Parent decide what school you go to. They decide what you eat. They decide if you get braces.

Yeah if you are a child and need an operation to save your life they decide that too.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Americans have an obsession with circumcision.....So,any excuse they can use to cut men fullfills this sickness.If men are all to be circumcised,then the same should be done to women.I think we would find circumcisions rapidly decrease.Here is another thought....Women have rights as to what is done to there genitals...why is this not true for men?

How do you figure that is true?
My parents didn't ask me if I wanted to be left uncut.
I didn't!
Now I have to wear three rings in my hood to feel secure.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Observational studies have found that uncircumcised men have higher rates of other sexually transmitted diseases like herpes and syphilis, and a recent study in Baltimore found that heterosexual men were less likely to have become infected with H.I.V. from infected partners if they were circumcised
Let me do my observation again: look at the WHO siite, that you always cite as a palading of RIC. Look at the HIV-rate in the US and in the UK. Interesting, huh. Exactly in the countries where people are still provided with their "filthy" foreskins (as some people with a per definition even filthier vulva here keep stating) such as UK, Denmark, Sweden, etc. HIV-rates are lower than in the self-defining all-clean non-socialized-medicine genital-cutting (still Victorian) antiquated US. Can anybody explain?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let me do my observation again: look at the WHO siite, that you always cite as a palading of RIC. Look at the HIV-rate in the US and in the UK. Interesting, huh. Exactly in the countries where people are still provided with their "filthy" foreskins (as some people with a per definition even filthier vulva here keep stating) such as UK, Denmark, Sweden, etc. HIV-rates are lower than in the self-defining all-clean non-socialized-medicine genital-cutting (still Victorian) antiquated US. Can anybody explain?

WOW!
Vulva's are even filthier than a foreskin?
Huh who knew?
See what kind of "new age knowledge" you have access to when you read
at the totally unbiased "circ. vs. uncirc." "MADLPSG Magazine"!:biggrin1:

C.B.:saevil:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have watched it. It proves nothing. Research done on what? That men who are circumcised bareback more and use condoms less because they feel less. You people are ridiculous. Youre willing to do anything to convince people that circumcised men are lesser men.

No effing way!

Woah woah..I love circumcised men!

And P & T is a show, I merely suggested watching it out of jest. :tongue:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ad Hominem/Red Herring/Book of Lies

You might as well say - "The murder rate in the US is higher than the UK, it must be because of those circumcisions"!

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, you ignoring his WHO post is absolutely clueless, Sargon20.
You have a tendency to do that, when confronted with evidence you don't like.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The problem is, even if someone provided an explanation you wouldn't believe it nor would you even consider what it meant. You're not here to broaden your sense of knowledge on the subject matter... you're here to trumpet the rhetoric of the uncircumcised and further paint some demonic picture of Americans.

You've already entered into this thread with the "I'm right, you're wrong, debate over" mentality. So really, are you looking for valid reasons or are you just trying to better yourself over the evil mutants Circumcisionville?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem is, even if someone provided an explanation you wouldn't believe it nor would you even consider what it meant. You're not here to broaden your sense of knowledge on the subject matter... you're here to trumpet the rhetoric of the uncircumcised and further paint some demonic picture of Americans.
You've already entered into this thread with the "I'm right, you're wrong, debate over" mentality. So really, are you looking for valid reasons or are you just trying to better yourself over the evil mutants Circumcisionville?

I am sorry but this is not true. At least not completely.
You don't know me, so your judgment is obviously derived only from the written word. A couple of observations:
1. Personally I find cut penises very sexy if they are well done, which is not very common. Very often you see horrible scars, bi- or tricolored skin etc.
2. Being uncut but with very short skin ("autocircumcized" they say) my personal status is similar to people loosely cut.
3. That cut penisses have no smegma is as far as I know true. The question is whether normal hygiene suffices. The answer is YES. Many civilized countries show this fact (I have been to Scandinavia and all over the world, I live in Switzerland and I know what I am talking about).
4. Women should stop making a big fuss about smegma because they produce 10 times more than a man (and they produce other unpleasant stuff too). They should also perform personal hygiene and this suffices.
5. Many body parts can get dirty and you do not chop them off a priori.
6. The US holds no monopoly of cleanliness. Neither personal nor environmental. At least compared to most of Europe. WW II finished 60 years ago and there has been quite an evolution on this side of the pond.
7. The HIV epidemics is related to behavior and not to circumcision status.
8. We have seen the demonization not only of foreskins, but also of tonsils, wisdom teeth, ovaries, uteruses etc.
9. A lot of medical practice is the fruit of irrational belief, fashion and not of science (it is not "evidence based" according to a fashionable expression).
10. A lot of fashions are dictated by the interests of lobbies or of corporations.
11. Peer pressure is unbelievable in societies that claim to protect personal freedom and individuals.
12. Adults can dispose of their bodies as they like as long as they do not oblige others to do the same.
13. Irreversible and controversial surgical procedures should NOT be performed on infants, neither male nor female.
14. Chopping off body parts from innocent infants as a religious ceremony and making it sort of THE central part of religion tells a lot about the nature of that religion, or at least of the interpretation of it in the 21st century.
15. People that have lost their foreskins can for sure be thoroughly happy. The neuroplasticity of the brain mostly compensates for the loss if they have not been butchered.
16. How many botched circumcisions occur yearly in the US? Would you take the risk for your newborn son? Personally, NO.

PS Sorry if I have made spelling errors etc. I am not an english native speaker and I need to speak and write 4 or 5 different languages daily.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

No, you ignoring his WHO post is absolutely clueless, Sargon20.
You have a tendency to do that, when confronted with evidence you don't like.

Ahhh someone who can't follow a simple logic flow has 'evidence' :confused:

I really doubt your commitment to your cause. You really should have been down in Atlanta protesting the CDC meetings on circumcision like 'Intact America' did. You could have used all your hot air to simply float to Atlanta, free airfare. It would have been a unique opportunity to present your 'evidence' to those who actually make policy. Instead you apparently spent it here jerking off on LPSG.
:nono:

Sorry if I have made spelling errors etc. I am not an english native speaker and I need to speak and write 4 or 5 different languages daily.

Spelling errors are the LEAST of your worries. :slaphappy:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted15807

Ohhh I'm so hurt eurodunce. Your diatribe was so full of holes it was laughable. I mean not even high school biology. Now I know why you won't go to the WHO right there in Switzerland to present your findings. A shame really, it would have been a moment those doctors would have never forgotten.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohhh I'm so hurt eurodunce. Your diatribe was so full of holes it was laughable. I mean not even high school biology. Now I know why you won't go to the WHO right there in Switzerland to present your findings. A shame really, it would have been a moment those doctors would have never forgotten.
OK, make a list of the holes.