Did anyone else suck the whole troop when they were a Boy Scout?

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...or so it seems that I did. Ok maybe it was just 5 dudes but man was I popular

Is this a common thing or was it just an odd thing that happened?

I wonder how much of stuff like this is a part of growing up, experimenting, etc and how much of it is a look at your life ahead

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing like that ever went on while I was in the scouts. We met once a week in a large open room, so I highly doubt that was going on there, and on campouts... we were all so busy the whole time, there really wasn't any time for oral sex :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Were you doing it to people your own age, or to those that were considerably older? If it was against your will you have my sympathy...

The men who led the troop I was in were willing to do more for me than most all of the men in my family, and quitting the scouts was one of the dumbest things I ever did. And while I realize it's not a perfect organization, when I look at my graduating class (100 or so) ... none of my classmates who were in the scouts alongside me are among those currently in prison, dealing drugs, or working at Burger King :33:

So no, my troop was actually, you know... able to keep it in their pants. Crazy!

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think experimenting is part of growing up...although not a lot of guys would admit to participating. I never did the whole troop, but there were a few friends that I played with. I experimented well into my twenties...still have the urge to ....sometimes, but I don't act on it. It's just human...that's the best way I know how to describe it. Just a wonderfully, complex "human" thing that you can't put a label on.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think experimenting is part of growing up...although not a lot of guys would admit to participating. I never did the whole troop, but there were a few friends that I played with. I experimented well into my twenties...still have the urge to ....sometimes, but I don't act on it. It's just human...that's the best way I know how to describe it. Just a wonderfully, complex "human" thing that you can't put a label on.

See, I DON'T think it was a part of growing up. I think it is VERY RARE. I think that it is ok to "experiement" but this is NOT a common thing.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, no I didn'tt suck off the entire troop and come to think of it I didn;'t suck off any of them. Thinking about it makes me cringe. However I did consider some ofv the scoutmasters but am very happy to say I did not act upon it at the time and they never tried anythimg like that either. Experimentin g is one thing but wiht other scouts just seems strange. Considering how into oral I am and was even in my teens I am surprised I didn;'t at least make the offer to some of them. Glad I didn't.

Now let's me think about who there was.
There was Pete M. Scoutmaster
then there was Wilbur who was actually cubscout master
then there was George B. who was an assistant
and let me not forget the other men--Mr R. and Mr. L. and Mr. C. and--the list goes on forever. Mr. C. had a cute cuddly son who I probabluy would have blown if he ever asked. Saw them both naked when we were in a shower after a swim at a weekend at a military base (scouts were aimed towards the military I think)--Joe C. Jr. was cute as a bugs ear and on the chubby side, his dad was a thin man and hairy. If I had been offered the chance I probably would of done them both. Niether was over size on the penis department and at age 12 I was actually slightly bigger than the older of the 2--of course I may have been a little turned on. Met the older Joe C. mAny yearts later in a bar--mixed bar--we got a little frisky and I gave his crotch a grab he returned the favor we went to his car and I blew him but I was well out of the scouts by then and between marriage 1 and 2. Made me mad I hadn't done it before, necver had a repeat with him and never got his son.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was a boy scout, and I do recall there being a fair amount of "experimentation" in varying degrees ocurring on camping trips. (But, no, as someone questioned, not during the weekly meetings.) Sucking the whole troop? No, and the thought of it is not too appealing. However, my "first time" happened on a boy scout camp out with my senior patrol leader. I was a physically mature 14 and he was an even more physically mature 16. He was very nice looking, and I was the lucky young scout that got to share his tent. Boys will be boys.

And no, I never made it to Eagle Scout. But I was in "Order of the Arrow" and got to dress up like an Indian. I loved parading around in the loin cloth!

Reactions: mutualjax

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
And no, I never made it to Eagle Scout.

I made it to Queen Scout, which is the Canadian equivalent.
Sorry to disappoint, but the criterion wasn't that one had sucked off the entire troop.
In fact, I never knew any experimentation to go on.
I remember one crush I had on another scout ... hmmm, make that two. Yup, two.
Both were gorgeous, muscular and to my pubescent mind, irretrievably masculine.
And those are two memories, empty as they are of plot line, that haven't resurfaced for ages.
Hmmm, Michael, Trent ... where are you? What are you?

dman2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i didn't do the whole troop,but i did this one kid. we were at boy scout camp, and this kid came with us, he wasn't a boy scout though, i had to share a tent with him. He slept naked in his sleeping bag and one of the nights he must of thought i was asleep because he started playing with his dick. i got up and looked over at him and the next thing i know he got out of his sleeping bag and his dick was standing up about 6 inches, he asked me if i wanted to taste it and i was curious so i grabbed it and put it half way in my mouth and started licking it than i sucked it really hard and the kid cummed in my mouth and i had to swallow it cause there wasnt any where to spit it out. after camp i only saw the kid once, we talked a little but not about the BJ. I was 12 years old when that happened and the other kid was 13, that was the first time i sucked a cock.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Funny this should come as a topic... As far as I know... the groups of boys here (Canada) are far more than 5... Anyhow, my best friend... who has only just come out about being gay did give oral to some of his scout mates. I don't think experimentation is really overly common even in situations where there are many boys grouped together.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
...or so it seems that I did. Ok maybe it was just 5 dudes but man was I popular

I wonder how much of stuff like this is a part of growing up, experimenting, etc and how much of it is a look at your life ahead

NO !
I did get merit badges for making a cup of tea, starting a camp fire and showing an old lady across the street .....

morrison

Just Browsing
Media
I wasn't a scout and I never experimented w/any other guys in any groups. Now though I am finding myself curious and not opposed to at least exploring my limits.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow...just...wow.

Not going to knock you for doing it, but yeah in my scout troop everyone was too busy to even THINK about doing anything like that. I few people jerked off in tents when they thought others were sleep...but nothing past that. We even had a gay guy in our troop. We all knew he was gay, but he didn't try to suck us all off. o.o;

princekaylon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well scouts aren't that huge a thing here in The Land of Oz....
But .... and this memory now makes me cringe.... on the 6Th grade camp we had to be split itno mini cabins <4 people a cabin> and i did go down on the other three all four nights. As i recall only 1 of them <besides me> was actually developed enough at that age to cum... the others only had dry orgasms....

See some of them around still occasionally...... doubt they remember that tho... almost 16 years ago now!

dopeyco123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I jacked off with several of my scout friends in the tent at summer camp, one guy did suck me off on one camping trip. He wasn't in the troop very long after that. His parents were Air Force and got transfered away.

But if I'd of seen your dick I might have been sucking YOU!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On one camping trip, two of the older scouts put peanut butter on their dicks and asked the younger guys to lick it off. No one did it. But it got some guys horny and they started pulling off pants of the weaker members. The worse thing is that the scout leader started this behavior with his fireside chat of his scout outings.

We had a second camping trip like this.

Shortly thereafter we got a new scout leader.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing like that ever happened in my Church-sponsored Boy Scout troop. There was this one younger scout though who told me his Mom needed my help with some chores! I was not sure what the chores entailed...until Mom soon got hold of me when I delivered some groceries to her house on my bicycle. She offered me a whole dollar to help her with a problem in her basement....basement problem was dispatched within 30 minutes and this 14 year old rode away with a dollar and a broad smile!