Did anyone else suck the whole troop when they were a Boy Scout?

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My buddy Aaron and I used to jack it a lot during scout camp. It was pretty normal to pull down our tent flaps and let the cum fly...we had contests to see who could shoot the farthest or the biggest load and stuff like that.

Those were the days, it was so easy and normal to just pop a boner with your buddy and shoot a nice big load, then head for the next merit badge class.

A bunch of us "older" guys used to get up and take a shower in the morning before the showers got busy (that was back when the shower house was open and no women were allowed -- now it's all segregated with women, men, scouts under 14, and scouts 14-18...we joke about the "ones with the bigger peepees not having to compete with the kids who take showers with their swimtrunks on").

Lots of scout stories, and I still like to go every summer now that I'm a dad, wait for after taps, and head for the (open) shower when it's opened up for adults. Lots of great cocks in there to remind me of the old days.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow Memories (to the striesand tune) We were on an 8th grade trip to boston and this one kid was giving BJ's to a whole group of guys in his hotel room. I peeked in and saw him. I wanted to be him he had guts but I thought how humiliating, people were laughing already. It got broke up real quick when one of the Brothers found out.(brothers of the holy cross).oh yeah this kid did about fifteen guys. I wanted to let him blow me infront of other guys just to look cool.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...or so it seems that I did. Ok maybe it was just 5 dudes but man was I popular

Is this a common thing or was it just an odd thing that happened?

I wonder how much of stuff like this is a part of growing up, experimenting, etc and how much of it is a look at your life ahead
***********************:eek:
Damn!:biggrin1: Seriously!
I aint sure about this kind of experience guy...:confused: but I bet you must have one hell of a merit badge for this:biggrin1:
A real morale booster you are.... to say the least.
As to how much of it is a look at life "ahead".... I'd say you gave plenty
my boy.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy (I guess):rolleyes:

D_Scurfielde Skinflute

Experimental Member
Media
When I was in scouts, all the guys would go into one tent to tell "ghost stories" while the dads would be outside drinking. When we'd all meet in the tent, we'd just strip off and start wacking off, while someone told a story. Eventually, we'd blow each other.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We would discuss or rather brag about our sexual exploits in our tents but other than that no sexual stuff happened in our troop but we would sometimes go camping at places with camp showers where we would see other campers naked, grown men shaving nude - that kind of thing. That was the extent of it.

GI SUPRISE

Just Browsing
Media
My troop must have been completely sex crazed. We were a very active troop, going camping at least twice a month. My best friend and I always hooked up in our tent. He had a huge cock. I used to talk about it in a way that no-one seemed to question why I knew he had such a big cock. Anyhow, after I brought up his big dick it seemed like the scouts used to talk about dicks and cocks and all sorts of gay stuff for hours. One year at jamboree we had a "measure up" contest. I'll never forget the little thin scoutmaster's son beat everyone by a mile.

skot720

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was school camp rather than scout that got me started. I was on the top bunk and kept shining a torch over at M opposite because he had a nice penis and a tightly curled patch of pubic hair. Kept me entertained all week although he kept calling me 'queer'.

Ten months later we were quite happily in each other's trousers. A state that lasted for several years until we split to go to Uni. I still miss him.

Nothing ever happened in scout tents for me, no matter how much I hoped some of the older, muscular scouts might take the opportunity.

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm finding myself responding to more of these posts. I don't think about these things until I read a title and it brings a memory. I do think Scouts must of held a different importance depending on where you lived. It may also be because our Scouts was church sponsored. I'd say all guys participated in Scouts where I lived. I'd bet I jacked off with over 50 different guys while in Scouts. It seemed like it was just part of the routine. I did get mine sucked a few times but it was always by the same guy. All but once this occured while camping. Some were just overnight camps, others were week long. I was lucky because I lived in a town that had a Scout Camp within 10 miles. We'd often get told in the middle of the week that it wasn't fully used and we could go if we wanted. Someone, years earlier, had hid a Penthouse magazine in a plastic bag and then stuffed it in the roof area of a pavilion. Someone was always ready to go get it after we'd done Scout stuff all day. Policy stopped adult leaders from sharing a tent with anyone not their direct relative. We'd have 8 or 10 guys in the tent, reading Penthouse with a flashlight. It never was long before someone had their hard dick out and then the play would begin. It was mostly just JO and maybe some rubbing dicks together. A few times we would all take turns blasting in a plastic bag to see how much we could get in it. Sounds dumb, but it's what we did. It wasn't unusual for some of us to cum 3 or 4 times during the night. We did have 1 summer when a guy from Australia was living with his grandparents. He was about the only uncut one in the group. He liked to lay on his stomach and have guys hump his bumm. I don't know that anyone ever penetrated him as most would of been to small to do much. I tried it a couple of times but made sure mine pointed down because it felt good to rub against the sleeping bag and I didn't want the chance of mine sliding in. I only remember once including someone older than us. He was just working there for the summer.

Reactions: jayhard

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I was just thinking about times I've spent in the cub & boy scouts, and then I found this thread. Cool to hear the experiences others have had with this too, thanks for sharing guys, keep it Up, (so to speak, lol).