Did anyone experience growth in girth into their 20's and beyond?

Ron Wilson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long story short I've measured my girth a bunch of times to about 6 inches, but somehow recently found out that I had been measuring wrong all along and it's closer to 5.5 inches. I was pretty devestated to say the least - felt as if I were living a lie...haha. Now, I know that while 5.5 inches is perfectly fine, I can't help but feel crushed and very un/dissatisfied as I THOUGHT it was much larger. (I am like 6.3 inches around the base though).

Essentially, I am determined to get back to (even though I was never there) 6 inches even if it kills me. I've started jelquing and what not but I can't rely on that, I need something to ease my mind.

So I have heard that some receive a little bit of girth growth into their 20's and beyond? I'm hoping this is the case, anyone else experience this? See, the other thing is that I am 19 years old (well 18 turning 19 next week) and a very big late bloomer. I could pass from anywhere from 15-19 years old, have very little body hair (other than pubic/lower legs) or facial hair. Though, now I'm starting to wonder whether those are just my genetics and who I am. I mean, some people will always look younger than their age even though they have completed puberty, and some people just aren't very hairy people. Either way, I'm wondering if I can expect any more girth growth. To be honest it seems my penis sort of plateaued in length growth a while ago and while girth growth is so slow it's rarely noticeable if I were to think of myself with this girth a year or a little more ago I probably would have said no way.

Haha, sorry for the lame post, I just really need to ease my mind by believing that I'll get back up there to the 6 inches I thought I always had.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
Well, over the 4 years ive been with my now fiance, not too long ago, she told me that i felt bigger, and wondered if i had gotten bigger since we have been together. I wouldn't know since I don't measure, but she would know since she is the one handling/sucking/fucking my cock :p