Did anyone get new SPEEDOS for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by matt121matt121, Dec 25, 2011.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just wondering if anyone got new SPEEDOS for Christmas?

If so tell us what kind.. and who gave them to you... and definitely post pics..

I'm hoping for one under my tree, won't find out till later though..

2. JTCinci25

JTCinci25 New Member

My Partner's Sister got me a Square cut Navy colored TYR suit. Perfect for when a speedo is just a little small but you still are dying to wear one. Like at the Country club, everyone in my family goes to. I wears Speedos there too (for laps) but the sq cuts are great for the Jacuzzi. All of my Straight cousins wear cousins except the fat two wear either speedos or square cuts. I used to be a swimmer there. So was my partner, thats where we met.

3. B_iamsosexy

B_iamsosexy New Member

i got a pair of speedos, there from europe ill be sure to post a pic in my albumm

4. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Wait.. your straight cousins wear cousins?? Looks like maybe you'd had a nip too much eggnog when you wrote that! : )

I wish all built guys would wear Speedos. They're not great on out of shape guys, but there's gazillions of dudes who'd look hot in em. I wonder why American society has become so prudish about that kind of suit, when we parade penises and sex in every other part of the culture.

5. 255

255 New Member

I bought a Speedo Endurance square leg suit this past month. It's great. Low drag. Excellent to swim in.

Wasn't sure about my package. Normally I wear boxers and dress to the left. I really couldn't do the same thing in the suit without being a show off. For a second I attempted a tuck back, which was all wrong. Then I just pulled my cock upward and let the suit hold it in place. There's a seam in the front so that seemed to work best in terms of modesty.

It's a much smaller suit than I've been using over the years. It's probably the smallest thing I'll ever get into. I can't see myself ever getting into a Speedo brief. Where would "it" go?

One thing I've noticed, the last time I was at the pool for laps and spa I know I've been checked out by some of the younger women there. That's not something I recall happening before I got the recent suit. I'm a modest guy, happily married and never looking. And here I am in this new smaller suit, just out of the pool after 2500 meters, kind of cold, walking to the spa tub with jets, and I notice these women staring and smiling at me while making eye contact so I smile back. I'm not too old to realize that I was being checked out, or at least appreciated. That's not happened in a long long time.

6. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

I got one. Hasn't arrived yet and it is an Andrew Christian speedo.

7. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its that time of year again..

Did anyone get any speedos for Christmas?

I didn't yet.. but going to buy some with my christmas cash.. thinking a white transparent aussiebum.. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted