Did ANYONE have a decent 2009?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought 2006 was bad cause I turned 40, was diagnosed with: vulvar cancer, Meniere's Disease; and was put out on disability because of my Meniere's disease. :irked:

But 2009 sucked a big, fat, hairy dingleberry ass. If my 2009 had been a car, it would have been a Ford Pinto with a full gas tank and an International Harvester riding my bumper at high speed. :mad:

More Friggin' Bloodwork!
Principessa is Back, But Not Quite Well.

The only good thing I can say about 2009 is that I survived it. I'd say more but as the memories and thoughts flood my head I'm thinking that may need to be it's own blog so I don't go :eek:fftopic: and mees up Dee's thread. :cool:

FWIW: 2009 can kiss my sweet, black ass good-bye!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Better than average I guess. My kid graduated from McGill with honors, much to everyone's suprise. I got enough sex to keep me happy. :smile: My Ford and Apple stocks are way up. I have work contacts through 2012. So yeah, it was good and I count my blessings, because it could be a lot worse.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually bought a house. I have been fixing it up and I am 70% done. The crash of the market and the fall of the housing market was not so bad after all. I lost money in stocks that are recovering but the house was a once in a life time op. So that was good at least

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, still no BABY for us....
Here is to 2010!!!
We just have HOPE!!
If we don't have one this year..
well, NEXT year.. I guess:frown1:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
the start was amazing. finished my A-levels rather well. had an amazing gf who was my best friend. then in the summer it started to go sour. we seemed to argue randomly. i was then left with the fun situation of her dumping me after a holiday but then having to stay with me for 3 days whilst my parents were away and her mum thought she was still a way. A plan we made ages before so we could have a mini holiday.

i went to uni, and if anything have been more down since.

as for 2010? i see an upward struggle, but i think i will eventually make something of it.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 2009 was pretty much the worst year of my life, but I'm optimistic for 2010. Can't get much worse (I hope).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, still no BABY for us....
Here is to 2010!!!
We just have HOPE!! If we don't have one this year..well, NEXT year.. I guess:frown1:
I feel you babe, we can commiserate later. On the bright side you get to have more sex and I just go back to Plan A: Buying Sperm :biggrin1:

My man came home in one piece, we were not affected too badly by the market failure, and noone died. I am counting my blessings and looking forward to a new year.
AMEN! :cool: All good things.

My 2009 was pretty much the worst year of my life, but I'm optimistic for 2010. Can't get much worse (I hope).
Don't tempt the fates! :yikes: They will take any dare and kick your butt. :irked: I learned that the hard way. :frown1:

My 2009 was good for me and mine. I finished my doctorate, got a job that greatly reduced my stress level, etc.

I am looking forward to even better things in 2010.
:hail: Kudos Lex! :notworthy: You are living proof that all the best men, really are gay. :flirt: :cool:

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't complain about 2009 personally. I'm still in remission from cancer. My partner and I are still together after three decades. We celebrated my folks' 65th anniversay this year. They are in good health still, which is a blessing.

Plus, I made two good friends on this site in 2009, for which I am very grateful.

GNSTDLTBBB

Media
2009 was a huge transitional year for me personally. Many difficult situations met with happy resolve, answers came when I least expected them and right when I really really needed them.

I am looking forward to a rewarding and satisfying 2010.

Cheers

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Principessa,

lol I am ALL sexed out..
Every time we do it.. I keep thinking... BABY....!?!
I gave up on enjoy sex all together:frown1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As years go 2009 was a good one. No expectations for 2010 just hope it's good and free of too much stress.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Farewell 2009, the year of the close of Flight 666, the publication of my first original fiction, the successful introduction of still more critically acclaimed erotic romances by Dark Roast Press, leaving my past in the past and keeping the new relationships going that I myself have chosen.

Bad things did happen, things did fall apart, loved ones were lost, but as the song says, total mass retain.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Principessa, lol I am ALL sexed out.. Every time we do it.. I keep thinking... BABY....!?! I gave up on enjoy sex all together. :frown1:
Hey, at least you are having sex! I haven't had sex in 8 months. :crying: :frown1: :mad: You are obsessing and taking the fun out of it. Stop tracking your basal body temperature and checking the viscosity of your vaginal mucous and just love your husband.

Here's to hoping for a 2010 that is better than 2009 :rolleyes: I do have one thing to look forward to this year - I'm starting my studies in Optometry :biggrin1:
Optometry? I can see why you would find that interesting. :biggrin1: :tongue:

Good luck to everyone for 2010 - hope it's much better than anyone expects. :)