Did anyone see the Rachel Maddow last night?

D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm telling you, I've seen some pretty fucked up things on the news,
but this tops them ALL.
Is the Republican party that out of touch with the people in America and the world for that matter, or.. are they just plain stupid?
Check this out.
You WILL NOT believe what you're about to watch.
I'm fucking stunned!

Rachel Maddow Show

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm telling you, I've seen some pretty fucked up things on the news,
but this tops them ALL.
Is the Republican party that out of touch with the people in America and the world for that matter, or.. are they just plain stupid?
Check this out.
You WILL NOT believe what you're about to watch.
I'm fucking stunned!

Rachel Maddow Show

Sorry, I had to fast forward this a few times it made me just more angry that my elected reps are not at all in touch with how much their constituents support Obama and the reps need to get out of the way. Two years ago a statement was sent to the Republican party and many were voted out. Last year the American people sent a resounding message to Washington and they still don't get it. They still have their heads totally up their asses and try to court everyone and anything rich. They will HOPEFULLY get their final reward in the next election when even more of these conservative old farts get voted out. They had 8 years and they blew it. It is now time to step off, shut up and get to work so people like me can get back to work.

Oh, and BTW, your tax dollars are paying for all this insanity too. Sons 'a bitches!
:angryfire2:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Did you see the guest host on Keith Olbermann's Countdown last night (Monday, April 13)?

He did another hilarious segment on Republican teabagging with words like "full-throated" slipped in. Had great fun with "Dick Armey." Yes, you would need a dick army to cover all the events planned.

Totally straight delivery, but with one double entendre after another.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you see the guest host on Keith Olbermann's Countdown last night (Monday, April 13)?

He did another hilarious segment on Republican teabagging with words like "full-throated" slipped in. Had great fun with "Dick Armey." Yes, you would need a dick army to cover all the events planned.

Totally straight delivery, but with one double entendre after another.
Thanks for the information. You can watch the video here.

"It's going to be tea-bagging day for the right wing, and they are going nuts for it. Thousands of them whipped out the festivities early this past weekend, and while the parties are officially toothless, the tea-baggers are full-throated about their goals. They want to give President Obama a strong tongue-lashing and lick government spending they did not oppose when they were under Presidents Bush and Reagan."