Did Bush Steal the 2004 Election ?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by jakeatolla, Aug 1, 2006.

1. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

Yes. Kerry's quick withdrawal is telling. He knew the fix was in and valued his life too much to contest it--or--was using his quick exit as a message that all was not right.

3. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's also telling is that over 24 hours after this topic was introduced it's gotten only twenty somthing views and one response. One would think the idea infuriating, but seems we've thrown in the towel.

4. shavedballs3

shavedballs3 New Member

Albums:
    They're all from the secret society ANYWAY Kerry and Bush are SKULL and BONES men anyway. it didn't matter who won. They're on the same team and they pledge allegiance to the brotherhood over anything else.

Do your homework.

Freemasons
    Skull and Bones
    Bohemian Grove
    Moloch
    Magoog
    Owl
    Washington D.C and HOW and why it things are WHERE they are
    Age of Picses
    Age of Aquarius

look it up and investigate
    you won't like what you find.

5. JustAsking

Gold Member

Living in Ohio and being very interested in the outcome of the last election, I paid attention to the news during the voting. Most of the things said in the article about Ohio was on the news during and right after the election. The impossibly long lines because some precincts had only one or two voting machines, the feuds between Blackwell and the judge, the barring of election observers from the polling places (security risk. right.) and the provisional voter scam. All those things were prominent in the news.

As one poster mentioned, why are we all so complacent about this? Its a very bad sign that a lot of people have lost faith in the system, isn't it?

6. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting take.

So what you're suggesting is that all of the issues raised in this article relating to voting rights and voting system integrity are of no consequence because the candidates belong to the same "boys club".

Fascinating.

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

What good does it do to put together a well-researched and documented article like this and then publish it in Rolling Stone? Would none of the prominant papers carry it?

I live in Ohio and I worked for MoveOnPac- I know EXACTLY how things were going and how many new Democrats were registered at the many rallies and statewide events. There was never any possibility of the election here being anything other than a gross miscarriage of justice. I myself was unregistered because I had moved, and forced to vote on a paper ballot that was later thrown out.

Ohio's public enemy nuber one:

"But in the battle for Ohio, Republicans had a distinct advantage: The man in charge of the counting was Kenneth Blackwell, the co-chair of President Bush's re-election committee.(43) As Ohio's secretary of state, Blackwell had broad powers to interpret and implement state and federal election laws -- setting standards for everything from the processing of voter registration to the conduct of official recounts.(44) And as Bush's re-election chair in Ohio, he had a powerful motivation to rig the rules for his candidate. Blackwell, in fact, served as the ''principal electoral system adviser'' for Bush during the 2000 recount in Florida,(45) where he witnessed firsthand the success of his counterpart Katherine Harris, the Florida secretary of state who co-chaired Bush's campaign there.(46) Blackwell -- now the Republican candidate for governor of Ohio(47) -- is well-known in the state as a fierce partisan eager to rise in the GOP. An outspoken leader of Ohio's right-wing fundamentalists, he opposes abortion even in cases of rape(48) and was the chief cheerleader for the anti-gay-marriage amendment that Republicans employed to spark turnout in rural counties(49). He has openly denounced Kerry as ''an unapologetic liberal Democrat,''(50) and during the 2004 election he used his official powers to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of Ohio citizens in Democratic strongholds. In a ruling issued two weeks before the election, a federal judge rebuked Blackwell for seeking to ''accomplish the same result in Ohio in 2004 that occurred in Florida in 2000.''(51)

Now please explain to me how it's possible that the spokesman for the Reelect Bush campaign is also the overseer of the most critical election in the nation FOR his candidate? If this doesn't stink of a conspiracy, your nasal passages are clogged.

That being said, shavedballs3 made the exact point that so many of us felt sting when Kerry conceded so quickly. This was a filthy election, nomatter what the reasons. Why are we complacent? Because so many of us are too bloody fucking lazy to protest. We'll blindly follow false leaders if it will protect us from having to get off our fat lard Midwestern asses.

To be fair, we WERE exerting ourselves to get out and vote to begin with. We did our part, you can't honestly expect us to actually care though, now can you? :rolleyes: Oh, and before we dump too hard on Ohio, ask yourselves how much better the residents of your own state have been doing at thwarting the rising tide of theocracy.

8. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Well-researched? Not at all. You must not have looked very hard for a valid rebuttal. Here is one of many:

http://www.vote.caltech.edu/media/documents/VotingMachines3.pdf

Here is a post-election analysis of the situation by the company that provided the non-final exit poll numbers that were leaked to CNN (the ones that show Kerry ahead in contested areas):

http://www.exit-poll.net/election-night/EvaluationJan192005.pdf

9. davidjh7

Gold Member

Simple reply--DId Bush steal the 2004 election? OF course. THe Democratic party let him steal it, too, by being incompetant, and basically a bunch of backbiting pussies about the whole thing. I'm personally ahsamed of both parties for their actions, or lack of action. Both sides need to be horsewhipped until broken and bleeding for failing to do their jobs of serving the best interests of the public as a whole. But instead, those who do the most harm, will continue to get rewarded for it. I think the most telling example of what this country has become, comes from when the man who CHeney shot in the face, publically apologized to Cheney for the problems he caused Cheney. Welcome to the new regime.....I' Dulche(sp?) is alive and well, and controlling 1600 Pennsylvania ave......

10. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Every sane person and their uncle knows that at the mo, you're about as Democratic as Iran, but without the turbans or sexy and intelligant leader.

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Not bad for supposedly being so stupid, eh?

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Are you bragging about them being corrupt?

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You know me, Jana. I'm being sarcastically facetious. Or facetiously sarcastic. Or farteciously sadistic.

14. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Pa-lease... is bussing inner city voters by Dems... scratch that.. they weren't voters had no desire to vote, until they were offered a slew of freebies, including but not limited to multiple meals, stipends, cigarettes (all well document).... just to vote for someone they knew nothing about or for...

And Jesus Christ... friends always have and always will shoot each other accidentally in hunting accidents. Funny that all the paranoid cynics (and I don't hunt) that claim the Cheney shooting was some conspirancy, know little about hunting and the circumstances surrounding that.

Board the black helicopter, ppl ...it's ok.

15. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Exit polls??? I've never trusted nor cared about them... they are politcally slanted... odd how Fox will be 8% different than CBS... and Zogby's... should have to disclose their Democratic affiliations, ...it's that laughable. I remember the LA Times (yeah, they aren't one of the most liberal rags in the nation) had Cruz Bustamante in contention with Arnold for weeks and weeks on up to the election... it WASN'T EVEN CLOSE... maybe that was a Hollywood-Meets-Kennedy conspiracy.

16. ETA123

ETA123 Member

I guess Face forgot about the REPUBLICANS convicted in the phone-jamming efforts to stop democrats from voting in New Hampshire eh? You remember them don't you? The executive director of the Republican party in New Hampshire was one of them. . . or had you forgotten?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/16/AR2006051601712.html

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060529/REPOSITORY/605290320

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...e_jammer_helping_host_gop_candidate_workshop/

Yup, there's an ethical group of people for you.

17. ETA123

ETA123 Member

Do you know anything about exit polls?

Here's a hint for you - You can't have exit polls for weeks and weeks on up to an election, they happen when people are exiting the polling place (thus the name).

They also happen to be the basis for the dispute Ukraine election which was overturned and resulted in a revote, and have historically been very accurate in all US elections.

If you don't know what an EXIT POLL is, you should probably refrain from engaging in discussions about them.

It's also worth noting that only one agency provides exit polling as a pool for news agencies, in fact, Fox, CBS, ABC, etc. ALL RELY ON THE SAME POLLS for exit polling.

http://www.exit-poll.net/faq.html

18. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

A couple of years ago, I read a book called "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" and it points out that the bush family are involved seriously with the company that makes the voting machines and keep track of the voter records. Many people were blocked from voting for crimes that they had allegedly commited in the future. Strangly, the large groups of people who were blocked for future crimes also happened to be from ethnic and social backrounds which tend to vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

It also pointed out the links between the Republican party and Fox News, who initially called the election (before the votes were in) causeing the other stations to follow suit and Gore to give in.

It was an interesting read, which was very anti Bush, but a bit better put together than "Dude, where's my Country?" and the other one by that documentary guy.

Can't remember most of the stuff now, it was a while since I read them.

19. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    David does make a point.

Maybe we're living some kind of Orwellian fantasy come true, where we all speak in "Newspeak" and, therefore, think in "Newthought": "fuzzy logic" (if I may borrow the phrase) that deems that victims of misfortune need apologize for having gotten in the way, where the news media come under fire for having gotten too close to the truth, where people concerned about rights to privacy "must have something to hide", and where cause for war can be invented (because, as someone once said, the masses will more easily believe a big lie than a small one).

So yes, perhaps (in a kinda "dystopian" take on things) we can say damn the Democrats for being such fools. They (and by conincidence, perhaps even we) got what they deserved. Never give a sucker an even break, eh?

"Shock to the future;
    Shock to the rights of Mankind.
    And they won't even go blind,
    When they can’t see what's going on."
    (Yes)

20. Flashlight

Flashlight Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Just shows how dumb the typical American public is. IF YOU WOULD READ A FUCKING NEWSPAPER YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. I may not be a republican but HELLO BUSH WON THIS ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE! The democrats could have fought and recounted ballets for months and it wouldn't have solved anything. The fact is people are still upset from the 2000 election which was proven to be trown to Bush unfairly. He did not win technically in 2000 and that is what causes speculation in the 2004 election. Watch some news, even the bullshit network news knows what went on now. If you want real unbiased news go to democracynow.org. Don't say shit about something you don't know about get the facts first!

Thats all.

PS And when I say American public I mean all politcal parties.

Draft saved Draft deleted