Did Bush Steal the 2004 Election ?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You all forget one VERY important piece of information.

Remember when they were doing the monitoring of bush, in his parents home...watching the election.. He made the statement "We already know who won"

That comment, RIGHT THERE tells the whole story.

There is NO denying it. It was out of his mouth, and on national TV BEFORE the final votes were in.

People say "Get out and Vote" What the hell for? They're just going to buy themselves into office anyway.

And Im sure now with us on the verge of World War 3, Were going to be drafted, and all die.
Except of course, for the elite and rich.
They'll sit in their cushy mansions and sip on their liquor saying things like "So sad, all this fighting. Oh well"

All because americans are too afraid to fight back

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Flashlight said:
HELLO BUSH WON THIS ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE! quote]

HA! what a farce.

Yea, well then why is the voting system so fucked up?
Why in Florida (Jeb Bush's state) were the ballots all screwed up?
Why in Ohio was everything screwed up conveniently.

Why did Thousands of americans have to die in the twin towers because of Shrub and Co's Greed for political and financial gain?

Why did Kenny from Enron get snubbed out, and no questions were asked?
You need to stop reading and believing everything the paper/news tells you.

YOu should have a brain up there....Use it.

D

deleted23526

I must say that Bush did not steal the election, he outright in your face took the election like a bully taking candy from a smaller kid. The republican party had people like Rove to do "shady business" work in assuring that the Bush administration would have four more years. I dont think john Carey was truly ready to rumble, and yes it is true that he and bush are skull and bones members and they are like brothers. There are a few Republican infiltrating the Democratic party. It was an illusion to distract from what was really going on. The people who really tell the truth and were ready to fight Like Howard Dean or Carole Mosley Braun did not seem to have a chance beacuse there were either a black woman, or a man labeled a raving lunatic. I did not think Carey was very representitive of the Democratic party and Edwards would have done much better. I could go on a longer rant but the best thing to do now is rebuild. The Democratic party should no longer settle for whimpy people. It is so needed from someone to call out the bull shit of the Bush administration, and the republican party. So I think we should have a No Bullshit Party. And people, please dont believe everything you hear. it was Fox news that had their creative tales that got us in this mess in the 2000 election.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:

That being said, shavedballs3 made the exact point that so many of us felt sting when Kerry conceded so quickly. This was a filthy election, nomatter what the reasons. Why are we complacent? Because so many of us are too bloody fucking lazy to protest. We'll blindly follow false leaders if it will protect us from having to get off our fat lard Midwestern asses.

That was pretty much the Canadian way of thinking until last year when
the Liberal party was finnally voted out after 12 years of corruption.
Thank God.

Are you sure you're not a transplanted Hoser ? :biggrin1:

shavedballs3

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Flashlight, i got a bridge and some swamp land to sell you.

You folks REALLLLY oughta do your homework.

on a nother note

Terrorists didn't blow up the Towers, the GOVERNMENT did!!!

Needed a "reason" to go over to IRAQ and since it was done on TV.....everybody was gungho on fighting back

What folks here DON'T know and what they WON'T show you, is how AMERICANIZED they made IRAQ, what they DON'T show you or tell you is HOW CONVIENTLY our military camps run PARALLEL to the PIPE LINES.

I'll let you figure out the rest......

You need to KNOW who is in bed together. Heads of NEWS, Heads of BANKS, Oil Companies, Newspapers, TV Dems and Repubs. These people are controlling the world.

This shit is SO deep, it IS unbelievable. Which is what these secret societies thrive on.

AUDACITY, SECRECY and DENY what the societies are all about

You don't know where to start?

Start at Freemasons!! Look at your dollar bill!! then go on to Skull and Bones

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html

http://ke4gdx.mine.nu/misc/gov/washington/

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5244.htm

Start here and OPEN your eyes!!!!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
And I thought I was paranoid?

Sorry, but your conspiracy theories are BS. Terrorists DID blow up the WTC, interesting how no one gives a shit to the people that died on the other planes, or the fact that a building is a lot easier to replace than the thousands of lives...oh well. After all, I'm sure that the American government tolerate terrorists flying planes wherever they want.

"What's that? Someone's jacked a plane and flying it over area 51?"
"Don't worry about it, he said he'll return the plane when he's finished."

As for Iraq, well the Average yank probably doesn't know what a Muslim looks like, it's open season on "kill the darkies" I guess.

Oh, and of course I know that money controls the world...the western world that is. Communism for the win methinks.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shavedballs3 said:

on a nother note

Needed a "reason" to go over to IRAQ and since it was done on TV.....everybody was gungho on fighting back

What folks here DON'T know and what they WON'T show you, is how AMERICANIZED they made IRAQ, what they DON'T show you or tell you is HOW CONVIENTLY our military camps run PARALLEL to the PIPE LINES.

You need to KNOW who is in bed together. Heads of NEWS, Heads of BANKS, Oil Companies, Newspapers, TV Dems and Repubs. These people are controlling the world.

This shit is SO deep, it IS unbelievable. Which is what these secret societies thrive on.

:eek22:

AMERICA IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE. THEY HAVE RAPED, PILLAGED AND MURDERED TO ACQUIRE THEIR STATUS IN THE WORLD. THEY LIKE OTHER GREAT EMPIRES WILL CRUMBLE UNDER THEIR OWN UNDOING IN DUE TIME. PRAY YOU ARE LONG IN THE GRAVE WHEN KARMA COMES SNARLING. THE GREAT SATAN'S DAYS ARE FOREVER NUMBERED.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure what to think about the 2004 election. I do know that here in my home state of Florida, in 47 of 67 counties and overall (by a slim margin) statewide, Bush received more votes than there were registered Republicans. This outcome in itself should raise some eyebrows. Since there are more registered Democrats than Republicans in Florida, a Republican candidate needs a good turnout on his/her behalf to win the state. And of course, persons not registered as Republican could have voted for Bush, and there is a sizeable number of people-- roughly 1.7 million-- registered other than Republican or Democrat as of June 2003 (the last year at which I can find such data on the Florida's Division of Elections website). But most of these independent voters are believed to have voted for Kerry. All of this suggests: Did Kerry just not bring out the Democratic vote in Florida? Or could a large number of persons registered Democratic have voted for Bush? Really?

But as far as I'm aware, there's no credible evidence to suggest that our election was... or could have been... rigged. The result just looks suspicious.

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Dilznick said:
Well-researched? Not at all. You must not have looked very hard for a valid rebuttal. Here is one of many:

http://www.vote.caltech.edu/media/documents/VotingMachines3.pdf

Here is a post-election analysis of the situation by the company that provided the non-final exit poll numbers that were leaked to CNN (the ones that show Kerry ahead in contested areas):

http://www.exit-poll.net/election-night/EvaluationJan192005.pdf

I'm trying to figure out how a rebuttal can occur nearly two years before the article came out.... :confused: your first link was published on Nov. 11, 2004, and the second link Jan. 19, 2005. The RS article was published online June 1, 2006. Or maybe they are PRE-buttals? Regardless, both are discredited by the article itself - seems you either didn't read it, or didn't care to compare what it said to what you linked to. You simply can't rebut something before it's come out - a rebuttal always comes AFTER the initial argument. Show me a rebuttal of THIS article, and I'll consider that. These are already old.

In any case, the evidence is awfully suspicious. I am normally a very skeptical person, requiring a lot of convincing to change my mind on anything. The Rolling Stone article went page after page and footnote after footnote of carefully documented activities that if nothing else, have a VERY strong appearance of someone(s) in the Republican Party of Ohio doing a lot of things to shift the vote as much as possible. Vote stolen? No - hard to call it that strongly. Vote cheated enough to give Bush the win? The evidence is awfully damning that it was.

I think the reason why so many people haven't posted more strongly on this, is possibly the same reason I feel: Seems A) pointless since he's already in office and B) hopeless at this point (though I wish they'd do a recount before the ballots are destroying in November. But it sure does make me doubt that Bush truly is interested in "free and fair" elections; only that his party is interested in winning at all costs - even if that means cheating to do so.

Huh. Can't win because they're good candidates, can't win because they've got useful ideas, hell, they can't even get anything DONE in Congress (and they've got majorities in both houses for crap's sake!), so they have to gerrymander districts and stuff ballot boxes to get majorities. Yeah, nice. I like Republicans less and less. Vote the losers out in November - PLEASE.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
shavedballs3 said:

on a nother note

The boogieman is hiding under your bed by the way.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did Bush cheat, probably. Did that swing the election? I doubt it. But no-one died and no fraud was proven. Anyone interested enough in real election fraud and the abuse of democratic process should read these:

Pre election tactics

Election 2005

I can't vouch for the complete accuracy of either source; but from personal knowledge, I know they hit pretty close to the bullseye.

I know this is a tad off topic but while in Zimbabwe last Summer I saw after effects of those '05 elections first hand. I plan to be back there in a couple of weeks to visit some friends. I will no doubt receive another sharp reminder of the simple fact that however bad things seem to us here in our nice cosy 'democracies'; when talking about politics, the justice system, civil rights -and don't get me wrong, such criticism is valid and vital, while bemoaning how bad things are becoming; in global terms I must remember just how good I really have it.:rolleyes::tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shavedballs3 said:

on a nother note

You know, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you. Here's a quote that chilled me to the bone, from the first article:

Many people have natural tendencies to want to disbelieve unpleasant or frightening truths.
Occultists take advantage of this. "Audacity, always Audacity", is a saying the Masters of the Illuminati have always had. Something shocking and so far out and considered to be impossible,...... is Audacity.

I think it should not be far outside the realm of possibility that this has in fact been the dogma of the day, regardless of the reason.

As a note on Freemasons, we all know that they exist, and very few of us know what they do. Masonic Temples are everywhere, and their membership and their meetings are extremely closed. They are ancient, far older than our country. They actually trace their origins back to Moses himself, and probably consider themselves superior to Jesus.

I myself know very little about them, but the little I know is unpleasant enough. I wore a Masonic ring for a time, because I thought it was cool and kind of a funny thing for a woman to wear. I bought it in a hock shop, so I figured it was fair game. I actually had some crackpot threaten my life over it! Now, tell me it's not a ferocious cult. If in fact the designers of our streetscape in DC were Freemasons, then none of this stuff would be beyond the realm of possibility.

Yeah, dollars are fucking weird. Pyramids and floating eyes, stuff written in Latin that refers to ritual, creepy. Who designed the layout? I don't know, but it might be a question worth asking.

The audaciousness of this administration cannot be denied. If nothing else, I think most people can agree there. It acts with complete disregard to either its people or its allies. It sees itself as above the law. I have no problem believing that it answers to a higher authority, and I doubt many of us would like what we'd find, but it sure as fuck isn't some guy on a cross.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Yeah, dollars are fucking weird. Pyramids and floating eyes, stuff written in Latin that refers to ritual, creepy. Who designed the layout? I don't know, but it might be a question worth asking.

Have a look here.:smile:

flashback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no he didn't

that's just another media lie

face it, more rednecks exist than intelligent people in this country

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My grandfather was really into Freemasonry. He did it almost like a job. He was a Grand Master of a Lodge. I was pretty young, so all I remember was the cool public ceremonies with people wearing swords and capes and stuff. I inherited his sword. I am not sure what to do with it except maybe have some secret ceremonies or something.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes, the pyramid/eye thing on the dollar is a Masonic symbol. I think it is called The All Seeing Eye. I am guessing it is the eye of The Great Architect, which is how they refer to The Supreme Being. They are sorta Deist, but not even that rigorous. Their strange arcane metaphysical texts are all written in a kind of stonemason and architect's language.

Hey, it keeps them off the streets, I guess.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
They are ancient, far older than our country. They actually trace their origins back to Moses himself, and probably consider themselves superior to Jesus.
They would like you to believe they are old, but they were formed in the 1700s in England. They probably had a lot of influence back when Kings and Presidents were Masons, but these days they are mostly like the Rotary Club but with a lot of wierd metaphysics. They do a lot of charity work. The Shriners are a masonic lodge. You know, the guys who wear the red Fezs, march in parades and raise money for hospitals.

I would guess that 90% of the people who join the Masons do it for social and business contacts. They don't go beyond the first level of membership.