Did Circumcision Make me GAY?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by matt121matt121, Mar 28, 2009.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate to start another thread with this subject but this is something i've been wondering about.

Did Circumcision Make me GAY?

I was circumcised shortly after birth, and was cut slightly looser than some guys, though I'm not sure if this was how my penis originally was when reaching puberty or if what little skin was left stretched by masturbating too much.

I mention it as a possibility, because I believe that it helped cause an un natural interest in members of the same sex when I was young and this combined with reduced sensitivity and the inability to be fully orgasmic unless I'm anally stimulated. And the constant rubbing of my cock head against my clothing which increasing my masturbatory tendencies.

Thoughts please!

This thread is meant only to discuss this specific component of these subject and I don't want it to become a big pro/con circ thread, or a pro/con infant circ thread.

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Yup! I'm sure that's what did it.

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm quite sure that was it.

4. Munely

Munely New Member

Albums:
    No.

And I really don't think that ''the rubbing of your cock head against your clothing'' increased your masturbatory tendencies, because having being circumsized as a baby, your cock would have been used to the friction a long time before you where even aware of anything. Also, I hardly think that being cut makes you someone that naturally needs to be anally stimulated. You prefer it that way, that's all. I don't see cut people going on and about how they can't reach a full orgasm or how anal is the only thing that get them off.

Everyone is different and feels things differently, being cut or not as little to do with it, because everyone eventually gets used to his own body. I don't believe uncut people get stronger orgasm than cut people. It's different from one person to the next.

Edit: Wow, I see the sarcastic comments are pooring in up there.

5. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
  6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

April fools is in a few days...

It's not possible hun.

#6 B_Think_Kink, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  7. midlifebear

Gold Member

I prefer to cling to the old theory (which isn't true) that your mother made you a homosexual. And if I give her the yarn, will she knit me one too?

Never hurts to ask.

8. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was young I had a real fascination with the circumcised penis. At the time I had a foreskin and really enjoyed seeing my cut friends at the pool or in the gym showers.

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

That's a sad story.

10. brianincny

brianincny New Member

Albums:

11. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

Matt you've had several different responses, but if my two penneth worth makes any difference at all, PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE.. your circumcision did NOT make you gay. That would be closely akin to saying that the removal of your tonsils or an appendectomy made you gay.

There are many different opinions on how one becomes gay but that's not one of them.

My theories are:

-You possibly can be born gay. Overly efiminate, or having recieved far too many female genes when conceived. What do you think?

-becoming gay can be environmental, perhaps you grew up around mostly women and girls.

-substantial lack of a strong, masculine father figure. I believe in what is referred to as sexual training. We're born with a sexual idenity but I think everyone knows it can go awry..

-perhaps repeated exposure to intense homosexual activity. I don't know if it's true but I've heard some say that there are guys that were once straight that became gay from being exposed to guys having really hot sex.

I don't know for sure, but here are just a few thoughts for you.

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I think it is determined before you are born.

13. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, come on, man. You're regurgitating 1950s psychology.

Modern research shows differences between gay male brains and straight male brains:

Brains of gay men show similarities to those of heterosexual women, study reports - Los Angeles Times

There are many other studies that show differences between straight men and gay men that have nothing to do with father-figures or being exposed to gay sex.

I'm surprised that a gay man such as yourself would still believe some of the things you said.

Here. Read this. It's a summary about sexual orientation and homosexuality from the American Psychological Assocation:

APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality"

14. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    If circumcision makes you gay then most men in the US must be gay!

15. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    it depends,

did they ceremonially bury ur foreskin or just mix it in with the calamari?

PM me, i have the number of a haitian voo-doo priestess who might be able to help u

16. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Um, just a wild guess here, but I would suspect it was all the cock sucking and assfucking that makes you gay.

You have no memory of ever NOT being circumcised... for you growing up cut was normal, and indeed I would venture to say that you were probably pretty old when you first found out that circumcision even existed and precisely what was done.

So, no.
    EVERY boy has a facisnation with his dick...
    And if posting here is any indication, those UNCUT guys are even MORE obsessed with their dicks than are the circumcised.

If your post was not just goofball malarky, then seriously stop imagining nonsense and try thinking less about your personal dick issues.

That path leads only to embarrassing association with fascist foreskin movements and becoming a prepucssy of the worst sort.

17. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you're mostly joking, but let's just be clear: Activities with one sex or the other don't make you gay or straight. It's your desires that determine your sexual orientation.

18. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    no, circumcision did not make you gay. Watching musicals did.

19. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you RETARDED?

If circumcision made people gay then that would mean like 75-80% of American men would be gay, because of culture; and every male of the Jewish and Islamic faiths would be gay too, because their religions require circumcision of males.

If you're really curious as to why you're homosexual. Click MisterMark's links there... Or read the book BrainSex it's not specifically about homosexuality but it does seem that there are biological differences between males and females.

In laboratory experiments scientists have "created" rats that will exhibit opposite sex mating behavior. Uhm they made male rats that wanted to be mounted and female rats that would mount females. I believe it was by injecting pregnant rats with hormones during their pregnancies that caused this.

Use google - "gay sheep" turns up interesting results.... now why aren't our male sheep mounting every female out there impreganating dem? turns out 7-10% of the males preferred to mount OTHER males... at least that's what I can remember from a few years back.

google "lesbian finger" wait don't do that it links to lots of lesbians and sexual types of fingering...
    BBC News | SCI/TECH | A finger on sexuality

ok google this "2d4d ratio" that's much better terminology :up:

20. D_Portelay Porquesword

There's no place like homo...there's no place like homo!

Hmmm, these Ruby slippers say "Prada" on the sole. Who is Judy Garland?

Gives X704 the Lesbian finger.

Draft saved Draft deleted