did gilligan have a massive dong?

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Rumor has it that the goof ball did have a huge schlong that was well hidden in those baggy pants!!!! Only Skipper knows for sure. Well, maybe professor knows too!

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lil buddy. hmmmmmm. well, that is a good point of reference. but, Gilligan always wore those baggy bell "bottoms" that sailors would wear ashore on "shore leave." Maybe the Professor set up some sort of measurement records to track the crew and guests during their stay. if we had access to those records, we could possibly surmise the true answer to our mystery at hand........any ideas?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dong? maybe. Bong? Definetly!

Damn you! You beat me to it. He was busted at least twice in the 1990's for possession of what should be a legal herb. So, I'm certain he had a BIG BONG! :biggrin1:

(BTW: MaryAnn has been busted for the same offense.)

D

deleted3782

Ok...so when I was a kid, I had a big crush on Gilligan/Bob Denver. A few times I caught a glimpse of some dongage in his jeans in various episodes. He died in 2005 in a hospital near me. My significant other at the time was a med student there...and was not allowed to talk about Bob Denver's condition or confirm his stay (he eventually died of throat cancer). I still think he was cute back then...that's how I remember him.