did gilligan have a massive dong?

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok...so when I was a kid, I had a big crush on Gilligan/Bob Denver. A few times I caught a glimpse of some dongage in his jeans in various episodes. He died in 2005 in a hospital near me. My significant other at the time was a med student there...and was not allowed to talk about Bob Denver's condition or confirm his stay (he eventually died of throat cancer). I still think he was cute back then...that's how I remember him.

I had a major crush on him as well ... very sad when he died.
He wasn't classically good-looking, but still very cute, in his own goofy way.
I hear he got arrested for buying pot mail-order.

-- Erik

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is a riot ;-p

and mary anne beats the shit outta that whore ginger any day o the week, let's hope she was gettin' the dong and bong in the trailer

cause you know that shit is hott

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh, lets don't get started on the Rifleman. (However i have a videotape which has a clip of him getting sucked by a fellow. it appears quite old and the Rifleman is very young in it).

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
When I lived in Los Angeles and was actively working in the industry I often ate at Alan Hale's Lobster Barrel. Alan Hale Jr. (next to Caroll O'Connor) was one of the kindest people I have ever met. He also passed of cancer.

Russell Johnson (The Professor) lives in the Puget Sound area of Washington State and he in fact lost a son to complications of the HIV virus. He was very good to his son and stayed with him to the end. He is active in HIV causes.

The same is true of Harry Morgan (Colonel Potter on MASH) and he in fact moved in with his son who lived in Silverlake so that he could spend his final days in his own place. Robert Guillame (Benson) also cared for a son till the end under the same circumstances. The real
B* * * * * * was Los Angeles Dodgers Manager "Tommy Lasorda" who completey abandoned his son Tommy "Jr." over both his orientation and eventual infection and death from complications of HIV.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
oh, lets don't get started on the Rifleman. (However i have a videotape which has a clip of him getting sucked by a fellow. it appears quite old and the Rifleman is very young in it).

Oh lets! The Rifleman would love to see this remembrance of more halcyon days.

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the unique pleasure of working with several of the cast members from Gilligan's island. Gilligan, Mary Anne and Mr. Howell. They were all extremely nice and often generous to a fault although they had their issues. Bob was a total unadulterated slob. He left every hotel room and guest suite he had in total shambles. The only other person I worked with who was worse than he was was Al Lewis who left a mix of cigar buts and turds in his toilet for others to flush (YEEEW!). Dawn Wells (Mary Anne) was terrific to play with. Not a druggie or anything like that, just a cool lady. And the loveable Mr. Howell (Jim Backus) was absolutely outstanding. He was very shy and needed to be consistently assured he was doing a great job, but very, very sweet. He was married to a great lady who was a sculptor.

Bob died of non-suspicious complications from cancer of the throat and esophagus. I saw him in my dressing room every night for almost 6 months and never once did I think.... DAYAMMM!! He was average at best. Sorry...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
yes let's see the rifleman!
Agreed, Max.....who cares about Gilligan when we saw lots of bulging in 'The Rifleman'......
The Rifleman was my avatar when that was posted. Alas, he was sent into retirement by the Mods for violating the ToS. Completely innocent of course, but rules is rules. He would like to make an appearance but tells me he doesn't like to go anywhere his boy is not welcome.

Wilpleasure

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
totally unrelated yell tiny some time and see whom may respond the largest man you ever seen so this reference not true little buddie