Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies,do you feel nasty when stranger show you his dick??i always show in my speedo and im sure that they can see my dick shape especialy my glans shape and i also try to show in public toilet as 'accidently' to girl before.what your girl think?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A smell will sometimes get my blood going, a smile, seeing him working outside, thinking about him. But never, never, never seeing a strange pervert flashing his junk has had any positive effect of me. Quite the opposite, in fact. Like Subgirrl, I'd be more likely to call security after such an idiot.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would call the police. What you are doing is sexual assault.

A smell will sometimes get my blood going, a smile, seeing him working outside, thinking about him. But never, never, never seeing a strange pervert flashing his junk has had any positive effect of me. Quite the opposite, in fact. Like Subgirrl, I'd be more likely to call security after such an idiot.

Here here

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
haha, even though that guy is mad creepy, i thought he was asking, does seeing a random guy dick turn you on like if a girl was to show her junk?i mean i cannot see NOT being turned on if a girl flashed me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Don't try to show a stranger your penis. You will end up in jail. It is not sexy.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying you go to the women's restrooms and show the females in there your dick?
That's more than creepy and I would call the cops on you immediately!

ladies,do you feel nasty when stranger show you his dick??i always show in my speedo and im sure that they can see my dick shape especialy my glans shape and i also try to show in public toilet as 'accidently' to girl before.what your girl think?