Did he measure wrong?

dkn0681

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine agreed to compare sizes, if only by e-mail. He says he measured his length to be 7" and his circumference/girth to be 3".

As impressed as I am by the length, the girth seems impossibly thin. Is a 3" girth even possible? Or do we think he measured wrong?

(On the off chance he didn't make a mistake I don't want to respond with "Dude, it can't possibly be that thin!")

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A friend of mine agreed to compare sizes, if only by e-mail. He says he measured his length to be 7" and his circumference/girth to be 3".

As impressed as I am by the length, the girth seems impossibly thin. Is a 3" girth even possible? Or do we think he measured wrong?

(On the off chance he didn't make a mistake I don't want to respond with "Dude, it can't possibly be that thin!")

I'm thinking maybe he just measured across and didn't wrap a tape measure around it...

Doesn't understand that girth means circumference, not diameter...

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Here's what you do. Respond with your girth--do not comment on his, and be sure and label yours "girth". If he responds with something like "Dude, you can't be that wide," that will be a clue that he measured wrong. You can then explain that yours is the measurement around and ask him how he measured is.

Sounds like maybe he thought girth meant across, but he either exaggerated or included the measurement around the sides (i.e., what he really gave you was half of his girth).

If he is really only 3" around, then he may be already be aware that this is freakishly thin.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The toy in this picture is 3.25" in circumference and 7.5" long.

So I suppose it's not inconceivable...

But I've never encountered a real penis of these dimensions.

Attachments

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 inches across does sound improbable but who knows. Maybe it is wide yet not deep? The problem with circumference measures is that a penis is not a cylinder in many cases. 3 inches around may be right but who knows.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That doesn't seem right either -- 3" ACROSS would be huge, no?

Actually a 3 inch diameter equals approx. 9.4 in girth. This is a WOW size, but I have seen two 9 inch girth in my time : one on a 7 inch long cock and the other on a 9.75 inch long cock. If I had to choose, I would choose to be 3 inches in diameter rather than 3 inches in girth!:smile: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3" girth is definately possible I has a buddy of mine that has 2" girth flaccid and about 3" hard. His legnth is on the average sive at 5.5 ish.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm thinking maybe he just measured across and didn't wrap a tape measure around it...

Doesn't understand that girth means circumference, not diameter...

whoa. that would be a monster! damn. i know we're used to big dicks here. But 3" girth is more than possible. I agree it does seem unusual to be 7x3. If it's that important to know his size, write him back, in a coy manner explaining girth clearly. If he changes it, then you know