Did I almost have an anal orgasm?

D_Wellington Beefstick

Experimental Member
Media
A couple of days ago I was bottomed for an old friend of mine, I ran into him and thought we could get together cause I was not really into experimenting back when we hung out. It was about five years ago, we just lost touch, but he is back.

A couple of glasses of wine and next thing you know his cock was in my hands, then my mouth, all eight inches of it!!!! He was a slow lover, really knew what he was doing, hurt at first, but he fucked me with about half of it for a few minutes and then went slowly all the way in and just rocked his hips on the way in. In a couple of minutes my other sphincter opened up, never had that before, just heard of it here. Then sometime after he started really picking it up, I got the feeling I had to pee, like some girls describe their first orgasms. So I went with it, I got loud, and it felt so good. I only jacked my cock for about thirty seconds before I thought I would pee on my self, (legs folded back me on my back missionary with all that cock fucking me, almost six or more inches in and out in and out!!!) I told him to keep fucking me, he did for a few more minutes it seemed, then he came all over me!!!!! I came too from the friction of my dick on our stomaches, I almost passed out, and almost urinated, or so it felt.

My question is was I about to have an anal cum? Could I have cum and shot my load without touching my cock? And would I experience an anal orgasm that did not make me cum (shoot my load), but have it come over me in waves, I mean I almost screamed!!!! But it seems that I missed the total climax like you get when you just cum- should I continue with a dildo to learn how to anally orgasm?

Thanks for your help

bigbiblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fucked a young guy that I have been seeing a few time last night. He was on top riding my cock slowly and not touching himself. After some time passed he shot his sweet load on my chest, I though he was going pass out!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A couple of days ago I was bottomed for an old friend of mine, I ran into him and thought we could get together cause I was not really into experimenting back when we hung out. It was about five years ago, we just lost touch, but he is back.

A couple of glasses of wine and next thing you know his cock was in my hands, then my mouth, all eight inches of it!!!! He was a slow lover, really knew what he was doing, hurt at first, but he fucked me with about half of it for a few minutes and then went slowly all the way in and just rocked his hips on the way in. In a couple of minutes my other sphincter opened up, never had that before, just heard of it here. Then sometime after he started really picking it up, I got the feeling I had to pee, like some girls describe their first orgasms. So I went with it, I got loud, and it felt so good. I only jacked my cock for about thirty seconds before I thought I would pee on my self, (legs folded back me on my back missionary with all that cock fucking me, almost six or more inches in and out in and out!!!) I told him to keep fucking me, he did for a few more minutes it seemed, then he came all over me!!!!! I came too from the friction of my dick on our stomaches, I almost passed out, and almost urinated, or so it felt.

My question is was I about to have an anal cum? Could I have cum and shot my load without touching my cock? And would I experience an anal orgasm that did not make me cum (shoot my load), but have it come over me in waves, I mean I almost screamed!!!! But it seems that I missed the total climax like you get when you just cum- should I continue with a dildo to learn how to anally orgasm?

Thanks for your help

Dude if you let a guy fuck your ass you are NOT 100% straight!

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can have an anal orgasm with a dildo. It is the most intense thing! as rickter said you dont always cum but the sensation flows through your body in waves and sometimes i do piss as the feeling is so intense!

D_Baetes Sackhouse

Account Disabled
Media
I can definitely relate to that.

I find I always have the need to pee once I'm getting railed either on my back or in doggy position. It's the fact that in most cases, when a guy is hung thick, he'll be rubbing his dick against your(or my) prostate. Didn't notice that when I ride the dude, it seems to be easier that way.

I also have cum handsfree on a couple of occasions: the first one was riding this kid that is 7x6...it was totally involuntary and i just felt a chill on my spine and shot on his chest..the other time, i was in doggy for a buddy of mine and came twice, handsfree, while he was fucking me...It's such a hot feeling!!!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I find there are two different anal climax experiences.

One is all about prostrate stimulation and it results in sometimes a leak, other times a raging torrent of cum flowing out. That can come from either a guy pumping towards the front, almost like he's trying to fuck the backside of my cock from within, or a guy with a nice tapered cock, really thick at the base, bottoming out over and over. Not really an orgasm, but it feels incredible as there's never any real release, just cum and cum.

The other is a deep, all over wave, almost euphoric, emanating from deep in my gut outwards to my entire body. It's not like a classic orgasm, limited to your cock and balls, but a complete succumbing to pleasure that, once you get to that point, stays with you for as long as he can keep pumping. That usually takes a very well endowed lover who takes the time to work it really deep, not only past the second sphincter, but up into the valves and then goes to town. Oh, my, fucking, god. That's why I'm terminally hooked on absurdly hung men.

he told me to come, but I was already there
'Cause the walls start shaking, the earth was quaking
My mind was achin' and we were makin' it and you.
Shook me all night long
Yeah, you shook me all night long!:adam4:

longdickmike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am str8 I never been with a man before but I have used different types of dildos. I found that only the larger that are thick really give me pleasure. I have came from using the larger dildos once was with direct contact with my dick it was a lil more intense then normal. Then I had came with just early touching of my penis then I guess pre cum was flowing like crazy. Just yesterday I was riding a large dildo and my leg started to shake I got really hot and my ass started to spasim out of control. I couldn't take yet it felt so good I stop for a second then continued and the same thing happen I stop ped again. I was feeling a build up but couldnt take that great sensations I was experiencing for the first time . I thought I was gonna pass out. Cant wait to try again can ne one relate to this

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
was driven wild several times before like that. Love it. Back when I mostly topped there were several guys i was with when i fucked the cum out of them without them touching themselves. The dry orgasm seriously is intense and feels like you are going to go crazy!

jsj21212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have had one orgasm from a dildo without touching my cock. it felt so good. i always wondered if a cock felt better then a dildo.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had the same waves of intense pleasure, he has to be big and like to last, the best kept secret of being a bottom.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fucked the cum out of my partner a few weeks ago. He usually is the top but was in the mood to take my cock. I fucked him doggie and I could hear him going crazy but I had no idea he had cum all over the bed. I just kept fucking him until I pulled out and shot my load. I saw his mess on the bed then and had to ask! It had been a while since I made him cum without him touching his cock!