Did i damage my penile suspensory ligament?

Nick1424

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few months ago my erect penis was pushed down too far. I heard a pop which didn't particularly hurt and my penis immediately went soft. Ever since I've been able to get erections, but they have been weak. My penis is slightly curved to the left too. Everyday I have mild pain in the left side of my penis. I don't get more pain during erections. To me this sounds exactly like a suspensory ligament issue, I have read some other forums from people who have identical injuries and they claim to have not gotten better over several years. I've been to several urologists and even the ER when this first occurred and they examined my soft penis and said it all looked normal. The current urologist I go to says he doesn't believe in suspensory ligament injuries. I am not 100% sure what is wrong with me but it's definitely not mental. Anybody go through anything like this? I am honestly just in a pickle here...

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've asked about this multiple times in the past month, and the answer remains: see a professional about this. If they are only investigating your penis when soft, then they're not getting all the info. If a doctor says he doesn't "believe" that a part of your body can be injured, they're wrong.

Not sure what else you want people to tell you man.

Reactions: MisterVIP

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First of all let me say that this has not happened to me. I have however stretched my erect dick down to the point of hearing and feeling a pop. If this is the first time it has happened to you I am sure it scared the hell out of you. I have always played rough with mine, so he is a tough dick. As for Ligaments. I would think they are the same throughout the body. If you can strain or tare one in other parts of your body say shoulder or knee then I am sure you can do likewise with your pelvis and the ligaments that retract it in and out of the body. I do know that if it is a strain it can take months to heal. I would look at what you can do yourself to help heal the area.

Nick1424

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've asked about this multiple times in the past month, and the answer remains: see a professional about this. If they are only investigating your penis when soft, then they're not getting all the info. If a doctor says he doesn't "believe" that a part of your body can be injured, they're wrong.

Not sure what else you want people to tell you man.
Yeah I know I'm just trying to figure out solutions on my own because everyone I see can't figure it out. I was just ordered an MRI so I'll let you guys know how that turned out. Will the MRI show the suspension ligament?

Nick1424

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all let me say that this has not happened to me. I have however stretched my erect dick down to the point of hearing and feeling a pop. If this is the first time it has happened to you I am sure it scared the hell out of you. I have always played rough with mine, so he is a tough dick. As for Ligaments. I would think they are the same throughout the body. If you can strain or tare one in other parts of your body say shoulder or knee then I am sure you can do likewise with your pelvis and the ligaments that retract it in and out of the body. I do know that if it is a strain it can take months to heal. I would look at what you can do yourself to help heal the area.
Well I'm getting an MRI in a few weeks maybe they'll finally see what is causing me my problems.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good deal bud. I know we are talking about your manhood but try not to worry and stress out about it until they say you have something to worry about. The human body is fearfully and wonderfully made and has amazing self healing powers. I know all will be well.

Nick1424

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good deal bud. I know we are talking about your manhood but try not to worry and stress out about it until they say you have something to worry about. The human body is fearfully and wonderfully made and has amazing self healing powers. I know all will be well.
Thank you I'll try to stop stressing about it. Hopefully I'll be able to live normal until I get the MRI. Then we'll see what happens from there. The MRI will be comforting because then I'll know what the deal is

Nick1424

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exact same thing happened to me the other day. Did you find out what it was?
I had an MRI done. They said it looks complete normal and I'm shocked. I must not have teared the ligament completely, hopefully I'll turn back to normal of the course of a year or so from now.