Did i get rejected because of my dick?

Yoitsmike1990

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm a 26 year old guy who just got out of a long boring relationship. It was my first real girlfriend and we dated since we were 19. Well to be short she was really boring sexually and she didn't like the size of my cock(she said it always made her sore). So obviously I'm a little rusty on flirting. So the other day I had to go to the store and I was in a hurry so I just threw on some jogging pants and obviously I'm very large in that area and I was going commando so you could literally see everything, and the jogging pants were really tight too lol. Well I've had a fantasy for the longest time of being with a Mature BBW (big beautiful woman) who wanted me because of my c*ck size. So anyway I was in the store shopping minding my own business when I seen this beautiful BBW with the nicest booty, large breasts, and a really gorgeous face, she looked to be in her mid 30s. So I went to the same section she was in and when I walked in the aisle and got close to her she just looked straight down at my crotch lol. it really did turn me on ALOT. When she did this I stayed there and let her gaze for a good 5 minutes before I left that section of the store to continue shopping. Well the whole time we kept running in to each other and we locked eyes a few times while others times she just looked straight down at my crotch lol. Well I knew I blown an opportunity to live out my fantasy and I was mad I didn't talk to her. So I went to pay and there she was in line to pay. So I got in line to pay and she was in front of me and only one person was in front of her and nobody was behind me. Well I was trying to think of something to say to her, I really really wanted her number. But by the time I could even do anything she got out of line in a rush and went to an aisle right behind me looking for more things. When I was paying I could tell she wasn't really looking for things, it just looked like she was standing there quickly picking items up and setting them down almost like she was pretending to look at stuff and waiting for me to leave. And as SOON as I left she got back in line to pay. So my question is what happened and why did she do this? Was this her way of rejecting me? Was she just shy?
Thanks in advance.

Lol thanks bro really flattered but that's only for the females to see. But to answer your question I'm 9.0 inches hard and 6.0 inches soft.
You can send me a picture and I can let you know. But really I think that perhaps your staring and nervousness might be what did it. And you being turned on might have shown a bit... She might have initially been interested but perhaps the combination of big cock and staring guy might have been to much for her.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can send me a picture and I can let you know. But really I think that perhaps your staring and nervousness might be what did it. And you being turned on might have shown a bit... She might have initially been interested but perhaps the combination of big cock and staring guy might have been to much for her.

There are a million reasons and We will never know @Yoitsmike1990 so please do not beat yourself up over this!! Bill

Reactions: Gelflingfay

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a woman in my mid 30's I take slight offense to your "mature" comment...you make us sound old!! ;)

I can't see her staring at your bluge for 5 mins. A glance but not more than 30 secs, even that it a long time. Like already stated it could have been a million things, but you'll never know. Maybe she felt you were oddly following her around. Next time just say hi and try some small talk, but no cheesy pickup lines.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You never spoke to her. How is that rejection?

On the other hand, if I think I'm being followed, I first take evasive action. If I think I'm being followed by someone who appears nervous, I'm going to double down on that. I might very well cling to the perceived safety of the store, rather than risk the parking lot. Only if that fails am I going to become confrontational. Creepy Guy does not want to be confronted, trust me. If you'd have spoken to her, and just been a nice guy, she might have been less avoidant herself.

Why might some women reject you? They could be unavailable, in a bad mood, in an anti-social mood, find you unattractive, find you inappropriate for various reasons, or even think you look like someone who wouldn't like them. It could be anything, and you would never know.

But if you take nothing else from my post to you, remember that rejection requires an offer. You made no offers. There was nothing to reject. That, and don't follow women around. If you're interested, say something genuine. If she wants to talk, she'll respond. If she doesn't, leave her be.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^This. Her perception of the interaction may be 180* from yours. She may be thinking "This guy with a hard on was tailing me. I was afraid he may try something". I have cautioned my own wife and daughters on such. I mean, obviously to us, you were meaning no harm, or you would not have posted about it, but think about it from her perspective. Some people are prudish, monogamous, or just put off by "show offs". Most ladies have their guard up at all times. Just think it through logically. If you have any female friends, ask them too. They may give you some pointers. Most ladies don't look for a real relationship based on your cock. Most want to get the real person and go from there.

Yoitsmike1990

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys calm down when I say stare I don't literally mean it. I mean random amounts of long glances. And I wasn't nervous or scared ar all, nor starting at her like a creep. I know how to look at a woman without BC comming off as creepy lol. And nor was I following her at all, we just kept randomly running in to each other. And I did not get an erection or anything.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys calm down when I say stare I don't literally mean it. I mean random amounts of long glances. And I wasn't nervous or scared ar all, nor starting at her like a creep. I know how to look at a woman without BC comming off as creepy lol. And nor was I following her at all, we just kept randomly running in to each other. And I did not get an erection or anything.
Sure, sure. You know how not to come off as creepy. That's why she acted like you were coming off as creepy . That's why the women here suggested you likely came off as creepy. By all means, take on none of what has been offered to you, ignore the frank advice you asked for. Obviously, you know it all, and none of this applies to you. ;)

It's not like a soft dick that is twice as long as average in inappropriately revealing pants wouldn't ever look like an erection. It's not like anyone has ever thought they were being followed by someone who kept showing up. And plus, I'm sure you were checking your face in a mirror, and can be absolutely sure your facial expression was precisely what you thought it would be. And don't worry, nobody EVER comes across as nervous when they are struggling to find the right words to say, especially to get something they want pretty badly. You just keep on keeping on.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just some final thoughts. I promise I'm honestly trying to help you (and sometimes sarcasm is just the trick, I'm not trying to be an asshole).

Dude (even a dude who hasn't deliberately drawn attention to his genitals at the supermarket) keeps making eye contact with me. Dude never smiles, never nods. Never says hello. My hand is already on the stun gun or torch lighter in my pocket. Add to that we're in what is rapidly becoming the meth and heroin capital of the country (Lexington's heroin problem is so bad that Narcan is available over the counter to prevent deaths from accidental overdose) and you're basically dressed like a bum in the middle of the day, and I, personally, would have already issued you a verbal warning to keep your distance from me. She's either nicer, or more timid, or less responsive to perceived threats than I am.

As a woman, my experience has been this: Creepy Guy often has no idea that's who he is, nor an understanding of the many creepy things women endure as men pursue us. I've been physically detained, followed, petted, spoken to in a manner I can only describe as it made me feel like I might get eaten if I was alone with that guy. Like... cut up and eaten, even though I'm pretty sure it was just bad flirting. I hope. Men don't usually have a clue what women routinely experience, and therefore no understanding of how they are perceived through the filter of those experiences.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If are actually looking to meet someone dressing like a deadbeat in sweat pants is not exactly a great way to go about doing it. Seriously, if some guy is walking around trying to show off his package people are going to assume he is a pervert. Stop following women around, don't approach them in awkward public scenarios, most women are going to have their guards up for obvious reasons. For me, this was literally my sole opportunity for meeting women for years and it never worked out, you need to put yourself into situations where socialization with strangers is expected, the norm etc.

Take this as advice from a guy who spent years learning this the hard way and had to wait until he was in his mid twenties until his opportunity finally came to existence. In the mean time, dress better, get in shape, take care of your hygiene, pursue something that interests you, acquire new hobbies etc

Yoitsmike1990

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look guys I appreciate all your opinions and I am taking your advice. And I guess Im going to have to change my approach next time and start a conversation with women I'm intrigued in. And I guess Im gonna have to make sure my D*ck isn't showing in my pants. But here are the facts, I put on my jogging pants because it was the only thing I had clean, and I didn't go to the store to pick up women or show off I went to go shop. This was totally random and we were most definitely locking eyes with each other, in an attraction way she is the one that initiated eye contact. And I'm an attractive guy so I know what it looks like when a woman Iike's me. I was in no way shape or form looking at her in a creepy way, not saying it wasn't possible because like the other dude said you never know what your facial expressions come off as. Most of the time I was breaking eye contact with her first and then she would initiate it again. And I was NOT following her around at all, we kept seeing each other in the store. the second time I seen her she is the one that came in the aisle I was in, and started to stare(giving me long glances) at my crotch and locking eye's with me. The third time I seen her I came in her aisle and pretty much the same thing happened and then she moved on, that's when I got mad at myself for not trying to make a move. Believe me the way she was looking at me conveyed she was definitely attracted to me and wanted my attention. You guys are acting like it's a fact I was being creepy and following her around the whole time and I was not. I'm Going by the facts of what actually happened. Did you even read my post or are you just going by what others have said on here? anyway thanks again sorry if I come off as dick(no pun intended).

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in no way shape or form looking at her in a creepy way, not saying it wasn't possible because like the other dude said you never know what your facial expressions come off as.
I'm not a dude. I'm a woman who knows. There does not yet exist a social expectation for women to initiate interaction. Even if she notices you first, most women still expect you to make first contact. If you keep making eye contact, and say nothing, you automatically go from intriguing to creepy. I don't want to speak for all women, but that is the shared experience of myself, and the women I know. All I can offer you is an extrapolation from that, and guesses based on your own report of her actions. Dude, she freaks out and won't permit you to stand directly behind her. She pretends to have something else to do just in case she's guessed wrong, but even you know you spooked her. You're the one who perceived it as a rejection, even though you never offered her anything to reject.