Did it happen 2 you before

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ayce88, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Ayce88

Ayce88 New Member

So usualy its me who fucks my bf, only untill last week wen we wanted to try somethin new, i let him fuck me....

hes pretty big and thick, and fucked for maybe 8 min fast and continuous, i was moaning like hoe from the pain.. but i thought tht was it, but what happened is the fact tht i couldnt shit for 3 full days...

i found tht to be really weird did u guys whove been fucked by really big guys experience that too or anything weird ???

2. Thicktooll

Thicktooll New Member

Sorry mate I can help you in that because I have never being fuck by a big or small dick,,The only one thing i can tell you the guys I do fuck, they say they can feel my big thick dick in side them for days and they can not seat confortable for days But they all ways want more, even my dick hurts them, when I try to penetrate them but they love it ,and enjoy every inch of my dick as I get in slowly ,,So you see it dose happens,, you know what they say pain with pleasure don't hurt,, I am teeling you.. Cheers ,,Any way If you live in London and want to try it you self,, I am here .and...:tongue::tongue::eek::eek:

3. alf_johnson

alf_johnson Member

Ouch, seriously I'd suggest using loads and loads of lube to make it less painfull, and he could try to fuck you slower.

4. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

have had what must have been 12" - 13" ... no subsequent pain, but could feel the aftereffects for a couple of weeks

5. therunningman

therunningman New Member

Albums:
    x2 on using more lube next time. if it's painful, you're doing it wrong.

as far as weird stuff from getting fucked by big dicks, not really anything "weird" and I didn't have an problems shitting.

6. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

I call it that "FRESH-FUCKED-FEELING", after getting fucked by a rather large cock , I think it takes awhile for the anus and insides to shrink back to normal.While in my case I luv the feeling and memories of the BIG COCK that just fucked me, others may be worried, but everything should be back to normal before long.

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

i bet u r just scared... like women who past their period.

8. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I fuck my BF. I use a lot of lube, and go slow at first, then plow the ass as much as I want. He now has no trouble because he's used to me and my size. He's never had problems with bowels after.

Draft saved Draft deleted