Did Jessica Dump Nic Because.....

melrose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He has a huge third leg???? What is nice about this couple is, both of them are great to look at. I feel Nic his very hung and Jessica is so f-ing hot!

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe it's the other way around. She dumped him because he's got a small dick. We all know that the only reason hot chicks hang out with dopey guys is because 1) the size of their dick and/or 2) the size of their wallet. I bet she finally figured out how big 10" was, and it wasn't what he had been telling her (she is a blonde you know...).

:)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
Maybe it's the other way around. She dumped him because he's got a small dick. We all know that the only reason hot chicks hang out with dopey guys is because 1) the size of their dick and/or 2) the size of their wallet. I bet she finally figured out how big 10" was, and it wasn't what he had been telling her (she is a blonde you know...).

:)

If that was true, then Demi and Ashton have the ultimate platonic relationship.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
They are both as dumb as a box of rocks. At least Jessica is good looking. Nick seems to be a good guy, I think he'd be fun to hang with. I'd get tired of Jessica after about 5 minutes because you couldn't carry on an intelligent conversation with her about anything.

You seem to be another one who can't carry on an intelligent conversation, asswipe. I can't imagine Jessica Simpson ever wanting to talk with you anyway. Fuckin' loser.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
KinkGuy said:
So being born "pretty" is a talent? Is their 15 minutes up yet?

Tara Reid's is. Being pretty has nothing to do with it. 1) Most if not all of t hose noses and cheeks are plastic, and 2) They got to the top because of their parents, or they just slept around... :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
KinkGuy said:
So being born "pretty" is a talent? Is their 15 minutes up yet?
Being born pretty, being born rich, or being born a ho...look at Paris Hilton or the rest of the skanks she runs around with. They are supposedly talented, they are "famous", but yet they can't do anything. The kids from Lagune Beach now are hanging around with her and are having their 15 minutes of fame and they are just as lame.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've heard, they broke up once or twice before they even married. She did the breaking up each time, and finally relented when MTV offered her a show on their newlywed status.

It doesn't sound like she wanted to be married in the first place.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This same question happened before and this is what I wrote then:

"Jessica was on the Carson Daly show and Nick called in. Nick made a comment about wanting a larger penis, of course with innuendo. Jessica just did her cute laugh and they went on.

I have seen some episode of Newlyweds and Nick is a douche. He consistently ignores her and obsesses over men in sports and yells at her for buying expensive underwear. Well, she needs them because her tits and pussy are gold. I would fuck her on command, be her slave, and plop my dick into her bowl of tuna. Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica. She has large boobs so then she needs a large schlong."

When Jessica is lying out in the sun with he friends, I would strut out there nude, shake my large nuts at her bitches and lay back in a chair. Since her dad is gay, I would bang her hot mom at least once a month. Instead of watching sports, I would jerk off to her music videos. Oh yeah, I would also eat expensive food since she is rich, then I would eat her out.

I also want to add I would stretch out her sister Ashley while I am at it. She is not as hot, can not sing as well, and not as famous, but she looks like she could deep throat me. I do not know how large Ashley's breasts are, but their dad was in a magazine bragging about Jessica's natural DD's. That is creepy, but still hot!

In addition…

When Jessica is swarmed by paparazzi, I would whip out my dick and say, “nothing to see here, except the meat I screw Jessica’s brains out with.” When she is on set, I would pull my schlong through my zipper and would walk around flaunting my stuff. If her mom was seated, I would perch my manhood on her shoulder, like a parrot, and would wait for that cracker to give me a yank.

When Ashley would visit our mansion, I would join her in the shower and rub my flaccid member over every inch of her soft body and then cum on the CD she uses for voiceovers. Who am I kidding? As soon as Jessica whipped out her DD’s I would blow my load. Moreover, I would try my hardest to push my little Dust to satisfy her sexual needs.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I thought they filed for separation because of differences in wanting to have children and start a family. Or was that Jen's and Brad's problem? Anyway, you'd think couples would have enough common sense to get all this shit straightened out before tying the knot. Hell, at least couples who have to deal with unplanned pregnancy consider that option... and these folks are hardly famous or rich.