Did John McCain sell the US out in Vietnam?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marleyisalegend, Aug 5, 2008.

1. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    YouTube - What John McCain does NOT want you to see!!!!!

Interesting video, alleges that while Mccain was a POW, one that was NOT tortured, he gave away secrets that led to the deaths of several soldiers, and the fact that he "snitched" is allegedly documented in HIS OWN writings, though of course he wouldn't want them released during his presidency. If you committed treason, would you want the country you acted against knowing it while you were campaigning for POTUS?

2. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

this is great! i bet this will be Obamas next commercial!

do it!

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

If this is true and can be proven, it will devastate the McCain campaign.
    That was posted on August 2nd, three days ago.
    Surprising that this is the first we've heard of it.
    Anyone know of coverage in any other media?

4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you read his book. Did he speak to you in person. YouTube, Hang the mother fucker.

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    You probably wont see that in the US anywhere posted.
    Other countries mabee...

Remember... you've got the Republican Machine stifling any pertinent news information.

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

But YouTube is U.S.-based, isn't it, Rikter?

7. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Surprising? HA! Republicans have the media by the balls. If Obama trips on a curb it becomes a front-page blitz, Mccain committing treason against the same country he's attempting to lead would be relegated to page 17, section B, a subsection of a subsection IF it gets mentioned at all. He's gotten freebie after freebie with this campaign, breaking the FEC's law about the loans he obtained, CHEATING to get on ballots in several states, this guy could slice someone's throat on "Good Morning America" and get away with it.

8. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    funny, my sister is a staunch republican and she thinks the media machine is liberal biased.
    This isn't true if it was it allready would have been brought up. Obama isn't stupid enough to use this. McCain is a decorate war veteran. What I saw on this video is alot of old broken and mad people venting about there experience of being a prisoner of war. None of which I'd call credible.

I doubt you can prove he was never tortured. Look what they call tortured today. Play music to loud and they consider it torture, JESUS! I can't even get the cops to come and make the neighbor turn his music down.

9. Flashy

Gold Member

When they provide some concrete proof of all the charges, then i will believe it. At the moment, it is nothing more than the same type of Swift Boat Bullshit.

Provide the concrete facts and I'll buy it.

I never thought i would hear Obama supporters using Robert Dornan as their "go-to guy" in a video against McCain...after all, the far left had so much faith in and admiration for Dornan...you have to admit, that is pretty funny.

Fact is, until i see confirmation of this by reputable sources such as the New York Times and The Washington Post, who you'd bet your rear end would be going into overdrive if their was a sniff to be had over this "issue" i will have to reject the Youtube revelations.

If it is true, he is a traitor. But I will wait for the facts to determine that first.

10. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    His abuse of the FEC's loan program flew under the radar. Saying "it certainly would've been brought up" is like saying "I certainly saw the Easter Bunny buttfucking Santa Claus".

Anybody else believe that if this were reversed, and it were about Obama, people would say "fuck evidence and proof, let's hang him now!!"

Does negative Obama press get scrutinized and shot down "until proven true"?:rolleyes: Oh yeah, I forgot, he doesn't have as corrupt a history as Mccain has, so it's okay to run with hearsay and hyperbole with Obama.:rolleyes:

11. Flashy

Gold Member

well said.

If Obama used this it would completely turn a hefty portion of the electorate off and maybe turn it against him. Unless there is concrete proof, McCAin is still considered a war hero...and people with no military service at all, running for president, would be making a grave error bashing a war hero and accusing him of being a traitor. I dare say, Obama could kiss his hopes goodbye if he did that.

Obama is too smart to do that though. Besides, if it were found to be true, McCain would have hung himself, no need for Obama to pull the trapdoor lever and be the hangman. The citizens would do it.

12. Flashy

Gold Member

there is a video on youtube of some guy saying he gave Obama a hummer. He has no concrete proof, but should we buy that silliness? Of course not.

When there is concrete proof, I'll believe it.

13. Flashy

Gold Member

Really? How so?

14. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    The came citizens who elected Bush twice? And I didn't say "He did", the thread title asks a question. There must be A LOT of bitter soldiers cuz many of his comrades are beginning to come out with tales of him cheating on his wife, and how this. Seems like there's a deep conspiracy in the Vet circle to slander him. It's possible, but the idea of Mccain being a sell-out coward is just as possible considering how he's playing the roll of Bush Lite. If this were true, the information would certainly NOT come out during his campaign, since no one's talking about his illegal practices to get on ballots. Just like President Bush, it'll be another ILLEGAL presidency that comes back to bite us all in the ass.

15. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, their mailing address is in CA, so I would imagine so.

I was referring more towards mainstream television, newspapers etc. Youtube is basically just a bulletin board, so it's heresay.

I would think that you won't hear that from any local or mainstream news, and if you did...it would be played down very quickly.

16. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's what I was trying to say, the media loves giving Mccain blowjobs.

17. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Are

You

Kidding

Me?

or just young and naive?

Ever heard of NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and NPR.... they are basically media fronts for the DNC.

18. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not kidding, though it's interesting you correlated my youth to my supposed naivete, as if there's a difference between young&naive and old&naive. Duly noted.

Yeah, CNN and their 5-minute segment on the Obama's 'terrorist fist-bump', that was clearly Pro-Obama.:rolleyes: Obama certainly gets favoritism sometimes, thinking that all the stations are all just slobbing on his nuts is a sorry attempt to downplay

A) his scrutinization and B) his "public interest" factor. Being covered MORE doesn't mean the coverage is always favorable, not to mention the popularity-works-against-you factor.

19. lucky8

Gold Member

Sorry, but the media is predominately liberal, that's why they talk about Obama so much and you hardly hear of McCain...

If there's proof of this and they know where it is, why don't they show it to us instead of putting a video on youtube?

#19 lucky8, Aug 5, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  20. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know those war vets, they love getting on youtube and creating a raucus.:rolleyes:. If there's proof of it, there's also the possibility that this information is being kept from the public....Oh, no, wait, I forgot our government and military are always forthcoming. I'd click the "roll eyes" smiley, but I have to roll them back so far on this one that I could see the insist of my cerebral cortex.

Draft saved Draft deleted