Did John McCain sell the US out in Vietnam?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TwasBrilling: It's obvious if you read some of Marley's older posts, he rarely has any idea of what he's talking about.

Pot....kettle....you've been introduced. Now lick my clitoris and find yourself a day job that doesn't involve very much cognitive thinking, your thousands of dollars on a college education would've been better spent on a Craps table in Vegas. You TRULY don't know what you're talking about. I'm not just saying that cuz it makes you sound bad, I can prove it with your pathetic post history. I'd say quit while you're ahead but you haven't even made it to the arena yet.

I was interested in this thread at first, But now it is just ridiculous!!

Marley, I don't think you can win this battle!! Everyone is against you and it seems rightly so, you get way too defensive about any comment made toward you.

I will not spend another second reading through this blog!!! It is a waste of time!!!

P.S. - I will still be voting for John McCain come election time. He is a proven leader and will continue to be. After all McCain has passed well over 100 bills while serving our government and the last I checked Obama had only passed somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
you goddamn idiots. he was tortured and refused to be released. he has admitted to eventually breaking under torture, whether it led to any deathsis an allegation i've never heard. can't we have a political campaign without demonizing people for once?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jesus, are there any Mccain relatives on the site? Some of you are REALLY fucking passionate about this, it's almost scary. Dudeofdestiny, take two xanex and call me in the morning.:wink:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will still be voting for John McCain come election time. He is a proven leader and will continue to be. After all McCain has passed well over 100 bills while serving our government and the last I checked Obama had only passed somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.

That is a poor criteria for selecting a president.

I don't give a damn how many bills he's has gotten thru the pork barrel givaway that is our congress.... that is evidence that he goes with the consensus and/or owes other Senators or lobbyists for their help in getting those bill thru.

What really matters is how a republican president, pursuing a republican agenda is going to manage 3 critical issues.

The war ( McCain intends to stay the course)

Global Warming ( the republicans are against any pro-active effort to mitigate warming that will impact industry supporters)

The inevitable increase in competition for a declining amount of oil.
Oil production will peak in this decade... and then begin to decline. NO amount of drilling will alter this fact. As oil production declines, demand is going to triple or double which will drive UP oil costs world wide... and consequently drive up the cost of everything else.

We need a President willing to commit this nation to a course of GETTING OFF OIL... of replacing our energy needs with a better, cleaner solution...

But McCain and the republicans have no intention of doing anything but looking for more oil.

Add to this the fact that McCain will nominate neocon jackasses to the supreme court... the kind of idiots like Scalia, who will state right on camera that torture is not forbidden by the constitution because its not really "punishment" unless you have been convicted of a crime first.

We now reaping the benefits of the "every man for himself" republican ideology that has dominated the past 12 years...

The press reduced to being a mouthpiece for Murdock thru de-regulation... the weakest dollar in 35 years... the highest unemployment in 30 years... the largest deficit in 200 years...rampant corporate greed and... with government bailouts for the CEO's while citizens get evicted... and can not even file for bankruptcy because of Republican efforts to make bankruptcy protection only available to the wealthy.

Seriously.

especially if you really are a conservative... its time you came to realize the truth... that the folks "selling' you conservatism have done the exact opposite of conserve. They have pulled as much money out of public hands as they possibly could... destroyed all checks on governmental and corporate excess... increased the size of government, Increased government surveillance of private citizens, increased government power and authority over private citizens, eliminated citizens rights, and ballooned the federal deficit...
not to mention humiliating the US in the eyes of the entire world.

The Republicans are NOT conservatives... they are con men.

They need to time out of power to re-align themselves with the merits they claim, but do not follow thru on.

Today. A vote for republicans is a vote for the dissolution of the United States as a world power; a vote for the US to become bankrupt... so that a few thousand corporate fat cats can be multi billionaires.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This is McCain's swiftboats.

For some reason, Vietnam vets like John McCain and John Kerry, both of whom served as heroes in one of the worst wars in our history, get thrown under the bus and beaten down in the mud in the name of "politics". War is terrible and it might be true that officers had to give foul orders that we would judge "inhuman" during it. You think that shit's not happening in Iraq at this very moment? You're wrong if you do.

These people in the military are doing their jobs, the job that the American administration, elected by the people, gave them the authority to do. If you don't like what they're doing, you know who to blame, and it isn't the soliders. They're the tools of the politicians of their time. And a lot of the soldiers, like McCain and Kerry, who become politicians, do so in no small part because of their experiences having to serve under politicians they didn't agree with.

The fact that Obama hasn't used this says as much if not more about he and his campaign as it does about McCain. Why isn't Obama using it? Because it's another swiftboat incident, and if you aren't disgusted by that as a left-leaning individual after what happened to John Kerry, you're missing something. Bringing this up would be a Rovian tactic, and I certainly would like to think a lot of the country has learned exactly what that word means by now.

Best part is, I wouldn't vote for McCain in a hundred years. I don't need to bash him for things he may or may not have done in Vietnam. His policies are garbage, and he'd be another 4 years of the same shit that's put this country down the toilet since 2000. But again, cheap tactics bashing his service are out of line. Bash him for being a strong proponent of the hopeless War in Iraq that's singlehandedly bankrupting our country, for wanting to drill our country's last oil reserves for no real benefit, for wanting to generate more nuclear waste when we don't already have a place to put our current nuclear waste and so on and so forth.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P.S. - I will still be voting for John McCain come election time. He is a proven leader and will continue to be. After all McCain has passed well over 100 bills while serving our government and the last I checked Obama had only passed somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.

That has got to be the most incoherent, ignorant, plain stupidest non sequitur of a reason to vote for someone.

You pretty much just fell i nline with the dumbasses that claim to be "born a republican"

That just means he's been part of the problem. It just means that more Washington folks got him by the balls.

Proven leader ? Where the fuck did you get that from ?

So the fact that he voted with the majority 100+ times makes him more qualified ?

HAhahahahaha, I wonder if people really think about what they're saying before they type it. This isn't your blog so don't be suprised when someone objects to your oral diarrhea.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont even like mccain im just tired of defending war heros (and yes i defend kerry too) againstthe slanderous attacks of wingbats and morons.

Slanderous attack? I asked a question about Mccain, this isn't something I pulled out of my ass, google "rhinestone hero" and you'll get dozens of pages about similar information. I haven't defended this story tooth and nail because I (several times) acknowledged that it might not be true. You're confusing me for someone else cuz this is hardly a slanderous attack.

Calm down, smoke a joint, this thread doesn't require you to "defend war heroes", we're talking about one person. Seriously. Relax. And that's coming from ME.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed. I'm so tired of vets who did nothing wrong being thrown under the bus for a political agenda.

Don't insult me. If I had a political agenda, atleast give me the benefit of the doubt that I wouldn't be exacting it on a Large Penis Support Site. I'm not dense enough to think I'm gonna change any minds here, I'm simply discussing. If discussing this offends you, take it up with the Mods, or Spiderman, or the First Amendment, but don't go making an assumption about my intentions. Political agenda? HA!

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah well, if they shouldn't get offended at your loaded questions, then you shouldn't offended when someone suggests your ignorant ass educates itself.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Don't insult me. If I had a political agenda, atleast give me the benefit of the doubt that I wouldn't be exacting it on a Large Penis Support Site. I'm not dense enough to think I'm gonna change any minds here, I'm simply discussing. If discussing this offends you, take it up with the Mods, or Spiderman, or the First Amendment, but don't go making an assumption about my intentions. Political agenda? HA!

http://www.lpsg.org/98958-john-mccain-how-dare-you.html

Yeah, keep posting bullshit bashing McCain that has no relevance to his policies and telling me you don't have an agenda.

Who do you think you're fooling here, exactly?

Have some integrity, and if you want people here to take you seriously, stop posting so much garbage on these forums.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, keep posting bullshit bashing McCain that has no relevance to his policies and telling me you don't have an agenda.

So, again, we're only allowed to talk about policies? That's no different than saying "You're not allowed to talk about Mario Lopez's hometown, or his interview with Esquire, you're only allowed to discuss his movies. Again, since you didn't answer this, what's my agenda? Do you think I'm dense enough to try to change votes on a Penis Forum Site? PLEASE don't insult my intelligence.

Who do you think you're fooling here, exactly?

You can't fool someone who's going to make assumptions about your intentions anyway.

Have some integrity, and if you want people here to take you seriously, stop posting so much garbage on these forums.

Bullshit. MORE bullshit. Why? You suggest that I "stop posting garbage" (garbage only because you say it is) and people will take me seriously? You're ALREADY taking this seriously, TOO fucking seriously and it's pretty fucking pathetic. Posting 2 threads about Mccain=having a political agenda.

"Someone on a Penis Forum Site has a political agenda." Say that out loud a few times and you'll realize how ridiculous it sounds.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not ridiculous at all, marls.
Or, at least, if it is ridiculous, not in a way that stops peeps from bringing political agendas to this board.
And many examples can be given.
Anyone who takes a political agenda onto a Penis Forum site needs their head examined. Considering how long we've been exchanging ideas, I'm terribly disappointed that you've begun drinking this "Marley is irrational koolaid", I wasn't even aware that there was also "Marley has a political agenda" koolaid. Well if enoug people think so, it must be true right?:rolleyes:

And "political agenda" is going a bit far. I don't even think Trinity has an "agenda", she's just obssessed. Considering this is, at most, my 3rd thread about Mccain out of, how many? 30? 40? I don't think you can call it an obssession.