did Magnum XL downsize?

ctguy784

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i recently picked up some magnum xls to see how they compared to regular magnums and was surprised to find myself filling them out just like the regulars, with a snug fit. (in fact the thins still feel best so far altho didnt try the XL for actual fucking)

last time i tried them was back in college and at that point they were way too big in girth and just kind of hung off of me. a dick deflating experience to say the least.

seems suspicious to me. i dont think my dick grew too much over the years. so did magnum xl reduce their size some time over the past 8 yrs or so?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While it is certainly possible that they downsized, remember, many men do report increased thickness even after the end of puberty, and the size differences of the various condoms have to do with the diameter, not the length; thus, it IS possible that your are thicker than you were in college.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think they did too!

Also, they seem to have mostly pulled the XXL ones, and even those when you do find them, are smaller than they used to be. Like they're closer to what the XL's used to be and the XL's seem to be barely better than a regular condom.

ctguy784

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is this XXL you refer to? no evidence of it existing on google unless you mean durex ...