Did My Penis Size End A Friendship?

PitNorseson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people just don’t like you, even if they did before. Just get over it and leave him be. It‘s none of your business why he doesn’t want to have contact anymore and making posts here about his insecurities is not cool.

HungCockJock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This might be a rather unique penis problem and I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this, but I may have lost a good friendship because of my size and jealousy, which is utterly ridiculous. Sorry in advance for the long read, but here it goes.

Years ago I dated this girl for a short while, and we got along fine and had a healthy sexual relationship, however, we ended things after only a few months. All was good, we just realized that we weren't the best fit for one another and we went our separate ways.

Well a couple of years later, I ran into this girl again at a friend's party. She was in a relationship with another guy, and I was also in a relationship with another girl. I met her new boyfriend and we all got along great. We were laughing and got to know eachother. Her boyfriend knew that me and her had a past relationship, but there was no tension between us. And there were honestly no feelings between me and her as the way we left things off really was for the best.

So after a while, we all became pretty close within our circle of friends. Me and this girls new boyfriend ended up becoming pretty close. We would hang out as just the two of us and we got along great. I never sensed any tension or jealousy or any kind of rivalry or anything like that. We were really great friends.

But then there was a turning point, and it happened when we were all hanging out at a bon fire having drinks. We were talking about past relationships, and my girlfriend then let it slip that I was the "biggest" guy she's been with, and she gestured my size with her hands, like showing how long it is. It was all in good humor and we were all in good spirits, but when she said that about my size, I noticed the boyfriend got a little uncomfortable, but I just shrugged it off.

Later that night, I saw him and the girl get into an argument. Not a big one, just one of those tense quiet ones couples have sometime. I assumed it was something totally unrelated. I asked him if everything was okay and he just walked passed me and said "You've done enough, man!" He'd never acted like that to me before.

After that, he was a little bit cold and distant and always too busy to hang out, which may have been legit. But I definitely felt a tension. It was like that for a while until I finally asked the girl what was up and she was kind of guarded and said she and I probably shouldn't talk about it. But she did eventually talk about it with another friend and word got back to me, albeit a little bit gossipy.

From what I was told, he was a little bit insecure sexually. I don't know if that meant he had performances trouble or maybe he thought he was a little bit on the small side or maybe none of that, but after that night, he seemed to make a big deal out of the fact the his girlfriend and I had previously slept together. It had never been an issue before, but it suddenly really got to him. Eventually he and I stopped talking altogether and our friendship devolved. I've tried to reach out to him in hopes of making a mends, but it's clear he's just not interested in talking.

Not too long ago, he and his girlfriend split up, but it was all amicable and I certainly don't believe that her history with me had anything to do with it, but I'm sure that couldn't have helped. And I did eventually hear from that girl that he had suddenly taken issue with the idea of her having slept with me, even though he knew about it before. After that night he couldn't stand the thought of it, even though she told him time and time again that size was never an issue.

Maybe a friendship like that was just too complicated to start with, but it didn't seem like it. We were good buds, and I missed hanging out with him. I only wish we could have talked it through a bit more but he didn't want to after that. I can understand his feelings, and I hate to think that I ever made him feel insecure, but I can't get past the fact that somethingike that could end a friendship and cause so much strain. He genuinely has nothing to be insecure about, and it's terrible to think that something like that could disrupt him so, and in the end made me feel insecure about myself. But this I feel like is something he'll have to figure out on his own, and maybe some day we can be on good terms again. It just seems so utterly ridiculous the let differences like that change and control everything.

First story on this site that I'm personally certain is true.

Reactions: Gojirasaurus

heky21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have to say that after looking at your pictures, you are really well hung. More than twice my size ^^ .

It's stupid that he's offended and ends a friendship because of that, but you can't help it if he's so sensitive about it.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Something like this happened to me, while I was a graduate student.

I can say only this.

1.) She was foolish for saying anything, especially if she knew that he was sexually insecure. A lot of men are like that, when they learn that a significant other has had something much bigger.

2.) He has a small ego to match his small penis.

Be happy that neither one is in your life. You can do better.

Uptownbumps

Cherished Member
Media
Texarkana, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a friend who was handsome, had a great body, and was rumored to have a big dick. I told my girlfriend at the time I wanted to have a threesome with him, and she asked if he was bi. I said I had no idea. She said hopefully he is, because everyone knows you're into him, and I'm down to see that happen too. We went to his house, and she went to talk to him. She texted me to come in. They were naked, in bed under the blanket, he had one arm around her resting on her breast, and she was leaning her head on his chest, with both hands and arms under the blanket. She said "You're gonna really love this, babe" and he said "before we fuck her brains out, come show me if she's right about your mouth"

He threw the blanket off them and I saw she had both hands on his cock. One was wrapped around the base and squeezing, and the other was slowly stroking him. As I slowly took his cock deeper into my throat, she started rubbing the top and back of my head instead of his cock. When I stopped because I couldn't force more down, she said "we all know you want to swallow his whole cock,baby. Let me help you." Then she gently but firmly started pushing. She didn't let up or stop at all until I had my face buried in his crotch. Then I started bobbing my head up and down on his massive dick. She made sure I never raised my head far enough for his dick to pop out of my mouth. After awhile he started fucking my mouth in rhythm with me bobbing my head. She told me to lay backward onto my back with my hands behind my head. I got into position. She lay next to me and He leaned on the wall with one hand, and finger fucked her with the other. As he fucked my mouth, she rubbed her clip and played with her tits. After cumming in my mouth, we fucked her.

Eventually he started using my mouth without her there, fucked her without me, and we still had threesomes. We broke up because neither of us could stop craving his cock. She still fucks him when she is in town, and he hits me up whenever he wants my mouth or wants someone to watch him use my mouth.

D

deleted18382461

This might be a rather unique penis problem and I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this, but I may have lost a good friendship because of my size and jealousy, which is utterly ridiculous. Sorry in advance for the long read, but here it goes.

Years ago I dated this girl for a short while, and we got along fine and had a healthy sexual relationship, however, we ended things after only a few months. All was good, we just realized that we weren't the best fit for one another and we went our separate ways.

Well a couple of years later, I ran into this girl again at a friend's party. She was in a relationship with another guy, and I was also in a relationship with another girl. I met her new boyfriend and we all got along great. We were laughing and got to know eachother. Her boyfriend knew that me and her had a past relationship, but there was no tension between us. And there were honestly no feelings between me and her as the way we left things off really was for the best.

So after a while, we all became pretty close within our circle of friends. Me and this girls new boyfriend ended up becoming pretty close. We would hang out as just the two of us and we got along great. I never sensed any tension or jealousy or any kind of rivalry or anything like that. We were really great friends.

But then there was a turning point, and it happened when we were all hanging out at a bon fire having drinks. We were talking about past relationships, and my girlfriend then let it slip that I was the "biggest" guy she's been with, and she gestured my size with her hands, like showing how long it is. It was all in good humor and we were all in good spirits, but when she said that about my size, I noticed the boyfriend got a little uncomfortable, but I just shrugged it off.

Later that night, I saw him and the girl get into an argument. Not a big one, just one of those tense quiet ones couples have sometime. I assumed it was something totally unrelated. I asked him if everything was okay and he just walked passed me and said "You've done enough, man!" He'd never acted like that to me before.

After that, he was a little bit cold and distant and always too busy to hang out, which may have been legit. But I definitely felt a tension. It was like that for a while until I finally asked the girl what was up and she was kind of guarded and said she and I probably shouldn't talk about it. But she did eventually talk about it with another friend and word got back to me, albeit a little bit gossipy.

From what I was told, he was a little bit insecure sexually. I don't know if that meant he had performances trouble or maybe he thought he was a little bit on the small side or maybe none of that, but after that night, he seemed to make a big deal out of the fact the his girlfriend and I had previously slept together. It had never been an issue before, but it suddenly really got to him. Eventually he and I stopped talking altogether and our friendship devolved. I've tried to reach out to him in hopes of making a mends, but it's clear he's just not interested in talking.

Not too long ago, he and his girlfriend split up, but it was all amicable and I certainly don't believe that her history with me had anything to do with it, but I'm sure that couldn't have helped. And I did eventually hear from that girl that he had suddenly taken issue with the idea of her having slept with me, even though he knew about it before. After that night he couldn't stand the thought of it, even though she told him time and time again that size was never an issue.

Maybe a friendship like that was just too complicated to start with, but it didn't seem like it. We were good buds, and I missed hanging out with him. I only wish we could have talked it through a bit more but he didn't want to after that. I can understand his feelings, and I hate to think that I ever made him feel insecure, but I can't get past the fact that somethingike that could end a friendship and cause so much strain. He genuinely has nothing to be insecure about, and it's terrible to think that something like that could disrupt him so, and in the end made me feel insecure about myself. But this I feel like is something he'll have to figure out on his own, and maybe some day we can be on good terms again. It just seems so utterly ridiculous the let differences like that change and control everything.
Everyone who says it’s not your fault is right. However, I appreciate you worrying and caring about all this because if you were his friend you should. It is complicated. Neither one of you can’t change your sizes. I wish he had been willing to talk to you. He would’ve kept a friend and maybe he would have felt more secured.
It was wrong on your ex. She would’ve hated it if he had compared her sexually with his ex

DAVE08114

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are making many assumptions based on second hand gossip. No direct answers from the direct parties involved
They may have issues and it may have nothing to do with your penis.
Although you downplay the size is nothing, I suspect you deep down are quite chuffed about it.

Reactions: PitNorseson

Panin9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To say the other issues had nothing to do with OP is a stretch. it could very well be that the OP's ex used to hype up the bf during sex, along the lines of "oh you're so big/ bigger than most" and the bf finding out that way that OP was in fact bigger than him could've triggered that reaction. Too much reliance on "big is better" mentality if you ask me, so imo quite childish for bf to behave that way towards ex gf and destroy a friendship with OP like that. Also, OP's ex might have shrugged off the reason her and OP broke up, prompting the bf to (wrongfully) assume that size was a huge/only factor.

my two cents

Reactions: AusWang85

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OP asks: Did My Penis Size End a Friendship?

NO. What ended your friendship was your former friend's fragile ego about his penis and his insecurity about his own size. That's all him. Including him not being able to process that you and your ex were just that: exes.

Her telling him anything about your penis was so wrong on so many levels. Why?

Maybe what really got under his skin was she mentioned or he interpreted that to mean you were better sex than him?

Who knows. But I do know you are most likely better off without either in your life.

They both sound like they need to do a lot of growing up. Sheesh!

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I was looking at some of your photos and you're certainly big, I'm not surprised your girlfriend said you were the biggest she had.

That being said what's your take on women's genuine attitude towards a large dick like yours?

Do you get a sense that they genuinely don't really care about dick size?

Or is it another story when they are on their own with you? Maybe after sex, where they confide in you that they really enjoy it and that bigger dick size does matter for their pleasure/satisfaction.

Reactions: Panin9

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend and I are very different. I am very tall he is not.
While in college my gf got a full ride to a very good school of music, I became single.
I was split between 3 couples. Everyone agreed to keep all sex within our group, I had papers that I had no diseases and no live sperm. I was allowed to fuck the girls with or without the dude home and I never used condoms.
I was used because of my size and no risk of pregnancy.
One of the girls the bad wife of my friend made fun of him because I am so much bigger than he. I had been fucking her for about a year without her making fun of her husband. It really pissed me off and our other friend invited him to their place. Our friends good wife had 3 dudes that night the following day we moved his then future ex wife out of his house the next day.
We made a pact that no female will come between us and I had what was going to cause the problem. In college it became noticeable I kept growing. We all enjoyed the sex we had. We planned for this to become an issue and how to deal with it.
I am still used occasionally, my female likes to watch others enjoy me but not too often.

Last edited by a moderator:

SimsMarwood

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was looking at some of your photos and you're certainly big, I'm not surprised your girlfriend said you were the biggest she had.

That being said what's your take on women's genuine attitude towards a large dick like yours?

Do you get a sense that they genuinely don't really care about dick size?

Or is it another story when they are on their own with you? Maybe after sex, where they confide in you that they really enjoy it and that bigger dick size does matter for their pleasure/satisfaction.
From my conversations with woman it seems to be that when they say "Size doesn't matter" they are saying that sex can be great regardless of the size. . . But, the other truth is that a big cock is really satisfying in it's own way, and most of the women I have been with have expressed that they love a nice big cock. The size is a way they are satisfied, but not the only way. It's only a different kind of experience that can be good or for some bad.

In my experience, what they dislike is aggressive and clumsy "smashing" . . . What I have been told they love is the feeling of being filled up, as the thickness puts pressure and the inner g-spot. And with a longer cock, thrusting in and out and be slower and smoother with a longer range of motion, and they feel the head and the bulging veins rubbing the length of their vagina walls. And not all, but most have said they love the sensation of my cock head pressing deep in them and pushing on the cervix, as long as I'm not hammering away on it. . . Nobody likes internal bruising.

I've also been told that giving a blow job to a big cock is more fun, because they can use their hands and mouth at the same time.

Reactions: ModernSatyr

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One point I may need to clear up. It wasn't my ex who was dating this guy who had said this about my size, but rather my then-current girlfriend.

My girlfriend at the time she said this I believe thought it all to be harmless. She wasn't thinking about my ex girlfriend or how it might have impacted the existence boyfriend.

I doubt believe my ex would have ever brought up something like that in front of her boyfriend.
I think this post — an important revision of impressions that the opening post left inadvertently — has not been taken on board by several posters.

The indiscreet remark was made, not by the opening poster's ex, but by his then-current girlfriend, who had no idea of what sensitivities she might thereby be inflaming.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP gf is the culprit here, any mention of penis size should've been in convo only with other women around. The 'insecure' guy had already successfully navigated the hurdle on dating within the friend group, and if such details had never been divulged in mixed company, I imagine his respective relationship would've been more successful. Men don't typically brag on the sexual prowess of exes to anyone else besides men, and this is why. If you don't believe me as a man, if you have a woman in your friend group you used to date, talk about her sexual/physical prowess in your wife/gfs presence and note her reaction.

kihli

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
if i was him, ill probably be too drugged up and drunk and just get naked in the bonfire and do dick comparison. then ill really have something to be embarrassed or unsecured about next day if anything haha

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women know how territorial we men are and the fact that she’d make such callous remarks and gestures in such a gathering says she didn’t care much about new bf at all.
I don't even think it's mere territorialism, I think it's being rightfully cognizant as to the dynamics of the relationship and where that might lead or leave the man in the long run. It's knowing that if her previous partners were taller, richer, or better endowed, that it sets up a dynamic of eventual discontent on her end, upping the likelihood she'll cheat with that type of man while retaining the smaller guy as a loyal partner, and/or leave once her desires for children or socioeconomic stability are met.

I also don't get why people are specifically blaming the ex gf in this case when OP stated it was his gf at the time that made the remarks. My observation is the ex held up her end of the bargain by not disclosing this information, and the new gf of OP was immaturely looking to flex her status amongst the other women present, by highlighting her ability to corral a desirable penis as such, and presumably, keep it faithful.

Reactions: ConanTheBarber