did not know i was bi

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BIG83, Nov 30, 2010.

1. BIG83

BIG83 New Member

about 2 weeks ago started a relationship with a guy. yea i know any way thought maybe that has been my problem of why i am still single kinda enjoy the exicitment of something new even got off when i let him stick his fingers in my ass while given me head
    but like all relations it got boring an lost my atraction now i dont know any more who has ever been here?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey man - it's not ALL physical. Be open to all expressions of friendship, bonding and love.

3. BIG83

BIG83 New Member

thanks. wish could have been more open but a small town in north texas this would not go over very well a lot of closed minded folks

4. thebuck

thebuck Active Member

Albums:
    Small towns are a pain sometimes but it would be more painful to live without fully realizing your attraction or love for someone. Best of luck to you.

5. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

No worries man, People are moe accepting than you think. I live in a small town with my husband, around 5400 people, Pretty visual job in our community. No one knew when we came here that we were together. After sometime it started to come out. No one has ever said anything other than positive things.

In fact a very religous man and I had a conversation about it. He ended up saing that I changed his outlook somewhat.

You will find that right person who will blow your mind and everything else will just fall into place.

Good luck

6. erratic

Gold Member

Congratulations on your first relationship with a dude! Uncutoakland has a good point. There's more to a relationship than sex. Perhaps you need to find someone who's a friend first and a boyfriend/girlfriend second? Or perhaps you're just young and having fun. Don't sweat it yet :)

As for small-minded small towners, do put your safety first. Though you would be surprised how open many people are. Often, it's one or two arseholes who ruin things.

7. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i too get easily bored- thus my sporatic time spent here. I hang out here, checking it out daily for a few days, maybe a week, then yahoo chat for the same time, then nothing for a while, then back again. the vicious cycle. its all good, be open with him, let him know so he doesn't think of you as a dick. enjoy what ya got!! :)

8. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

It seems like your are just beginning to explore? Uncut is right that there is more than just sex to any relationship. Maybe the person you were with was just not the right one?

Draft saved Draft deleted