Did she do anything?

D_Bo Dean Prickmore

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there,

I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a couple years now, and one fantasy we use to spice things up during sex is talking about her having sex with another guy, who is better endowed than me. Don't get me wrong: I am not doing bad (7.5" when hard), but she gets turned on by the idea of even bigger ones.

Anyway, last New Years we were in different countries, and the next day she wrang me up to chat about what we got up to the night before. At one point, she mentioned that a cute guy had been hitting on her. She told him she had a boyfriend, and he told her that didn't matter, so they carried on flirting. Well, she was very drunk, and managed to let slip that I am well endowed. He bet her that he was bigger, and she thought he was bragging. But as they talked about it he started getting an erection, and she said she could see it through his trousers and it was "definitely bigger" than mine.

I asked if she did anything, and she said she didn't, but that she was curious and wanted to.

Well, I believed her about not going further, but the other day I mentioned this conversation to her, and she got quite horny. Then I said, jokingly, that I bet she did go further, and she went a bit red in the face. So I said 'well, did you?' She said she didn't want to talk about it, that it was in the past, but didn't deny it.

Anyway, it got me thinking she might have gone further, but is afraid to admit it. I mean, she was very drunk, in another country, she wanted to (as she admitted), and now she doesn't deny it, but goes red and refuses to talk about it if I ask.

So, what do people think?

I have to admit I'd be turned on (not pissed off) if she did it.

D_Bo Dean Prickmore

Just Browsing
Media
Hey people,

Thanks for all your responses. Quite a few think she did, heh. Submissivegirl83, I don't think it can be that, because we talk all the time about her wanting to have sex with bigger guys, and usually it just turns her on.

Subgirrl, we have talked about doing a threesome, and probably will sometime. The key is finding the right opportunity because we don't want to bring a friend into it, and we don't go to clubs very much.

Keep the responses coming!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, she did it, and she was GOOD.

P.s.--Did she mention it was with an older guy?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The suggestion of having a threesome is good. My wife and I have done that and all enjoyed it. Also having another couple is great fun.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess she did it. And I have a fantasy of watching a well-hung (at least 8"X6" dick) Latino guy fucking a petite blonde. I wanna watch it live. They must not be a couple and not know each other before. Raw sex between pure strangers. It would be better if the girl is a virgin.

D_Bo Dean Prickmore

Just Browsing
Media
Well, thanks guys (and girls) for all your responses. I took some advice and confronted her about it. I had to explain that I would in no way be upset, that in fact it turned me on. She was really evasive, but after about an hour of reassuring her she admitted she had given the guy a blowjob. I didn't believe she would go that far and no further, so I pushed some more. Eventually she came clean: she did have sex with the guy. What's more, she got his number, and a couple days later she met up and had sex with him again!

I only learnt this a couple days ago, so I'm still fully digesting it. Needless to say it does turn me on. A lot.

Anyway, thought I'd update you on that.

Luke

D_Bo Dean Prickmore

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a bit shaken, obviously a teensy bit jealous and stuff. But on the whole I'm pretty good. Very excited and aroused by it. She was very apologetic (she even cried a bit), but I explained to her that everything is fine, and that - like I said - it's a huge turn on!

D_Bo Dean Prickmore

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks subgirrl. I really wasn't sure whether she had: she is normally very well-behaved. But she explained she was very drunk and incredibly horny (she hadn't seen me for a few weeks and she doesn't masturbate). Nevertheless, still a surprise. But I will certainly enjoy ;)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have been pissed, immediate dumpage.... but thats just me. If your turned on by her being with another man good for you, but the lying about it would bother me. But your life doll, your decision.