Did she do anything?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should meet a girl with bigger tits and just get "curious" and want to go "further".

Then see how your girlfriend feels about that. Maybe you could throw in, "my girlfriend is well endowed...I bet her tits are bigger than yours"

:rolleyes:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or maybe the equative line would be "my girlfriend has a really tight/deep pussy, I bet it's tighter/deeper than yours".

Then you could tell your girlfriend how you only gave her head...then cave in and say you fucked her twice.

She would go apeshit and kick your ass to the curb. You should do the same to her. You should have more respect for yourself and not condone her sleeping with other men, no matter how big their cocks are.

If she wants to do that you should let her do that on her own.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Dude, don't you think it's a little strange to not be angry with her, after she cheated on you?!
I understand it can be a turn on for people to have their gf's fucked by a bigger guy, but she did it without consulting you and she lied about it afterwards!

I hope that the reason why you think so lighthearted about this isn't a lack of self-confidence. It's okay to dislike your gf's promiscuity!

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally i would be totally fukin pissed off at that!! even the thought of my GF doin that is makin me ridiculously angry!!!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, but I guess I'm too old school for this conversation.

She cheated and lied. Somebody, somewhere gets turned on by this. I get pissed to the point of being physical!

Some people think it's strange, but I don't have a problem trusting my husband 100%. He's a musician who's gone weeks at a time, and before we met he was quite the honeybee pollinating as many flowers as he could. He said he had self-imposed celibacy for almost two years before. Now he pledges 100% loyalty to me, and I truly believe him.

But if I ever found out he had been unfaithful it would be such a grievous wound that I could never recover from. I could care less if she's tighter or has a bigger chest (why?) it just wouldn't turn me on in the least. And as for me finding someone bigger than him. Hell no! That would be the absolute last thing I'd be looking for if I had the least bit of inclination.

The secret? Keep each other happy. And we do, and that's why I trust him and he trusts me.

Actually, he was the one who had the most problem with us being a permanent item, the Idiot! He thought I would get hit on a lot and was more likely to "give in."

Darling, I'm so satisfied that you spoiled me for anyone else!!! :wink:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I don't think she would take it very well, but then we are different people. Also, I'm pretty satisfied with the size of my gf's chest, thanks ;)

It's a very personal thing; I really don't understand male jealousy. Women are much better at handling multiple relationships than we are. I've had relationships with a couple of women who wanted me to be more jealous; I think it's a turn-on for some women. But mostly it's up to her who she fucks. Or sucks. Or whatever. So long as I'm getting enough.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know why so many people are telling this guy how he SHOULD feel. Yes the normal response is jealousy, but for some they like the idea of their women being satisfied by others. (not me, but i've had some talks in my days with guys with these types of fantasies .... mostly guys wanting me to meet their wife.) i've found that it's mostly a need for their girl to be satisfied in a way they don't think they can provide. So in that sense it's what i've seen to be a form of.... a sexual gift that arouses them. Although in some cases it can be mingled with some sub qualities ... wanting to be humiliated ... but it doesn't have to be. Sorry... i'm on a pain killer rant lol.

curiouscollegeguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had fantasies about this kind of thing with gfs in the past. You need to get more details from her and share them with us :)

Better yet, find out if she still has his number and have her give him a call. Maybe he'd be up for that threesome. Then tell us about it!