Did she ever squirt?

jasalex

Sexy Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a weird experience/affair in my 20's with a woman in her late 40's. This was in the 1990's and I had never known about squirting. I was really very sex inexperienced and she told me she hadn't been fucked by her husband in a very long time. I think he had erectile dysfunction, but she said he could not get it up long enough to fuck. I had thought it was because we used a lot of lube the very first time and I had made sure she came first even before I had penetrated her.
She was not at all tight, but she told me I was much bigger than her husband! When she squirted the first time I thought it was pee, it did freak us both out, but I ran and got towels. But then it happened a 2nd and third time. It did not smell like pee and it looked like clear liquid on the bed sheets. She cried so I stopped after that.
We tried to fuck a few times later on, but she never really enjoyed it, because of the squirting.
I have never known another squirter, so I was wondering if anyone else had a squirting experience.

I did have a guy tell me he thinks, she squirted because it was the very first time she had come by penis penetration and I was hitting her "G" spot, but I was never sure.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a girl soak the bed, it wasn't pee, just got very wet, And it wasn't all of a sudden, it was just continuous during sex. She soaked the bed all the way down to the matress. It happens when people get very turned on and excited I guess.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My college roommate fucked a girl in the same dorm we lived in and had that happen to him. He said it was like she pissed all over the bed. I never got to be with her, but a mutual buddy of ours did and they compared notes. Same thing for him, she was apparently a squirter! This was before the internet, so there was not much info about it. We all just knew she had a really juicy cunt.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had a girlfriend that was a gusher when I would go down on her and we'd need to fold a towel over a few times to keep the bed from getting drenched and another who squirted for her first time on top and then we learned that if I put her legs over my shoulders I could pretty much pump in out of her.
Good times were had for sure.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my girls was a squirter. When she came, my balls would get soaked which would usually send me over the top.

We always fucked on a towel. Otherwise cleanup was a bitch.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one partner who squirted. And like what others have said, a towel was always beneath us when we fucked, whenever possible. I know it wasn't pee, as when it'd happen (almost always when I was pounding really deep against the end of her vagina) I could feel the wetness rushing over my fully inserted cock.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with two squirters. One I fucked for the first time at her place, and I noticed that she put towels on the bed but at that point I just assumed that she simply wanted to avoid changing the sheets because of the normal mess from sex, but as we went on I understood why she did it! She was certainly very orgasmic too.

The other one surprised both me and her. She said she'd never had an orgasm from actual sex before, only when she masturbated. She was a voluminous squirter.

If you're not expecting it it can know you off your stride, especially if it happens suddenly during the sex.

My last gf was a frequent squirter, a wife I fucked was a squirter (only when I fucked her, according to her husband), and my current fwb is a HEAVY squirter.

Yes my wife a squirter, plenty towels and very wet balls, she loves it and loves to stand over me naked with a dildo as well and fuck herself till she squirts all over my face. :)

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex squirted often. The first time it happened she thought she lost bladder control. But it was just wet. The slight downside is when it happened all the lubrication would go with it and we got it the habit of having to put a towel under her or me if she was on top to soak it up. But seeing her orgasm so hard was fantastic!

I've been out with 3 squirters. It wasn't something that happened every time just now and again. One of them tho I figured out how to make her do it but the same technique didn't work on the other 2 ?

TopGunAZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had a girl who maybe squirted, but otherwise just got very wet. It was dark, so I couldn’t tell, but my sheets were soaked. They smelled like skunk the next day, too. I took pictures of the crusty sheets, sent them to my best friend, and was like “what do you make of this?” I was inexperienced then.

A couple years later, I dated this girl who legit squirted immediately. She would have convulsions as it happened. I thought it was amazing.

Lastly, I dated an Asian chick would would just cream all over my cock. Not sure if it was squirting, but sex would actually chafe my nuts from her being so wet.

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have watched my wife bounce her vibrator on her clit and squirt uncontrollably. On more than one occasion. She has to be very aroused and have already had orgasms for this to happen.