Did she get used to it?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tinker Ball, Dec 15, 2009.

1. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Often I read about women who 'get used' to bigger sizes.

So I'm curious; if this happened to you, how much did she change? How changed her 'capability' to take it?

2. the_reverend

Gold Member

well, she stopped bleeding for one thing. :p slightly more serious, it was more of a case of her not being quite so sore afterwards, able to take me deeper and experiment with other positions. so more getting used to some of the potential negatives while still enjoying the positives. lol

3. eyescream

Gold Member

This one guy 8.5/9" I couldn't take him all in years ago and we're doing it now and I decided to woman-up and take it all in. Trick for me is to get horny before he comes over. So we don't have to work too hard at foreplay for me to take him all in.

4. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    After many times over and proper foreplay, a woman will eventually get used to a big cock girth- and length-wise, but sooner or later she will reach her limit if her partners keep getting bigger and bigger (or dildo for that matter). Probably lenght-wise before girth-wise.

5. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

So for you it's just a matter of excitement.

I suspect this is true for most women, but I suspect also many women wouldn't "decide to woman-up and take it all" - and that's sad. :)

6. Notaguru2

Gold Member

This. Any woman can take any man. If she's turned on, soaked and not scared, you'd be surprised what can travel through that canal.

7. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    I totally agree, to a point... for example, i'm not really sure every women can take all of Mandingo at his hardest despite being fully aroused. I'm thinking some women will just "bottom out" regardless, right?

8. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

basicly.... the bleeding part dose seriously happen, esp if shes gone with out sex for a while. But aside from a few exceptions she will at the very least be able to have regular steady sex with a minimal ammount of foreplay.

9. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is a learning process for both people. I pounded the same pussy for 23 yrs and it was just as tight at the beginning as it was when we finally split up. We just both learned what to do along the way. I've tapped size queens and they are very tight too, it just takes a lot of lube and foreplay.

10. hose 85

hose 85 Member

After 12 years of dating and being married my wife can handle me much better than in the begining. We don't have much of an issue now other than soreness sometime. I have noticed different times of the month her pussy may be a little more tender than other times so I have to try to be careful and not go too deep.

Just my 2 cents, J.

11. Love-it

Gold Member

We've been together over 35 years and while there were times that she could take all of me when we were first together she usually complained about pain during and after intercourse. She went to many doctors and was treated for vaginal infections, etc. and not one of them ever inquired if I was above average, I didn't have a clue that I was above average, and it wasn't until three or four years ago that we figured this was part of the original problem, but at this point I believe that the psychological aspect plays a significant role.

Draft saved Draft deleted