Did she place my hand on her breast intentionally?

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few weeks ago I went to the hospital for intoxication. I had vomited on my shorts. The female nurse (24 years) took off my swim trunks and saw my penis. I asked her how she likes it she didn't answer. Then she placed an IV in my arm. While doing so she placed my left hand on her right breast. Was this done sexually or for what purpose? I had never touched that before and it felt So Nice and soft and yummy!

I asked this question at Yahoo! Answers and did not get enough feed back to come to a conclusion. Here is the question:

Did she place my hand on her breast intentionally? - Yahoo! Answers

LadyHalo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, maybe it's just me, but I think your asking the nurse how she likes your penis is inappropriate. It's bad enough that she has to deal with nudity and maintain professionalism without someone making comments about it or asking embarrassing questions.

I think the hand placement was unintentional especially if she didn't crack a smile, say something to you, or ask for a number or SOMETHING.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, the chances of your hand being placed against her breast as some sort of "come-on" is in the 1,000,000 to 1 range. I can't think of any women--let alone a professional heathcare worker--being at all sexually stimulated by a drunk guy covered in puke being asked about how she likes his vomit-stenched weiner. Take it for what it was: she needed to get an IV in your arm, and your hand had to go somewhere.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't smell like vomit. I was .272 after being on IV for an hour. They said I was too happy to be that intoxicated and my mom said I was really nice. I was talking a lot and laughing, smiling and I never passed out and remember everything. And no I don't think it was inappropriate to ask her what she thinks of me. No one has ever seen before so it is a special occasion and should be treated as such.

I did ask for her number, she said, "No" and that she has boyfriend. She was beautiful and her name is Hillary. She was very nice to me, they weren't supposed to give me anything to eat because I vomited. She gave me milk, turkey sandwich, rice crispy treat and yogurt. I asked and she gave me another one.

Last edited:

LadyHalo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't smell like vomit. I was .272 after being on IV for an hour. They said I was too happy to be that intoxicated and my mom said I was really nice. I was talking a lot and laughing, smiling and I never passed out and remember everything.

Still, it was not intentional. smh

TADA401

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, maybe it's just me, but I think your asking the nurse how she likes your penis is inappropriate. It's bad enough that she has to deal with nudity and maintain professionalism without someone making comments about it or asking embarrassing questions.

I think the hand placement was unintentional especially if she didn't crack a smile, say something to you, or ask for a number or SOMETHING.
I agree

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't smell like vomit. QUOTE]

Since you said you puked all over your shorts in the initial post (which was why she took them off, according to you), I assumed that you smelled from it. Whenever I've gotten sick the smell is omnipresent and lingers for days if it isn't cleaned up.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This.

I bet she just let it go because you were so drunk.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..she thought drunk dudes who vomit all over themselves are so hawt..yeah dude..way to go..put that in your eharmony application on the 29th dimension question about fetishes.."digs nurses who like drunks who vomit all over themselves"

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. I've been taken to the hospital for acute alcohol intoxication before, and they had me remove my clothing even though I didn't vomit on myself. So, I kind of just feel like maybe this is a tall tale, and you came up with a reason for removal of your clothing, because you didn't know that they take off your clothes regardless.

But I don't want to be an asshole and call bullshit. I apologize. Maybe different places handle clothing on their guests differently.

Either way, I don't think she wasn't coming onto you.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah she was. I mean, she got you a samich. Two of them! and you werent supposed to get anything. Where Im from, thats love. The only reason she said she had a boyfriend was to see you use your playa skills. I mean, she let you grope her. If that doesnt give you a hint, then nothing will.

I mean she saw that dick, and dang. She masturbated in the restroom after that.

But you blew it. She was expecting more out of you. I mean, you had balls to ask her if you like her dick. So she assumed thats how you roll. That got her all wet. Turns out you are just a chump with no skills.

What you need to do is go back there and show her you are the real deal. She was only playing hard to get.

reality check

There, that is the otherside of all this advice. So the choice is yours on whose to follow. Because you cant be that stooooopid. Or can you? I mean, the question did cross you mind. But we are here for you. I hope you enjoy sarcasm.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be fair you were pissed out of your tiny little skull and that's why you were there I expect you were hallucinating in your drunken stupor.

If anything, you should write to the hospitable and apologise for your appalling drunken behaviour. It's people like you who take valuable resources away from those people that urgently need medical assistance. Your drunkenness is self inflicted and selfish

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm sure she was really attracted to the guy who was stupid enough to drink himself into hospital, puke all over himself, and then sexually harass her.

whatever they pay that woman to deal with shit like this on a daily basis, it's not nearly enough.

i think i might go vomit.