Did She Say Thank You?

D_Peirsonne Plowblade

Experimental Member
Media
I have been doing a girl I met on a fetish sight for two weeks now. She drives about 90 min to my house and takes my cock as much as she can until she says "mercy". I'm her biggest and she thanks me over and over during intercourse. I think I'll keep her around. Usually I'm the one who wants to say thanks. lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't think I've ever said thank you. Doesn't mean I didn't think it though. :wink:

So, I'm just being nosey :redface: . . . what's your fetish? :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few men say thank you. :cool:

The funniest was the guy who thanked me profusely for the privilege of eating my pussy & ass, and fucking my ass. Sadly, oral was not his forte but he gave it the old college try and apparently really enjoyed himself. :tongue:

Do gifts count as a thank you? :confused: I've had men by me living room sets, stereo systems, take me to Epcot with them on business trips. Granted we were dating at the time, but It wasn't my birthday or Christmas.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I dunno about the whole going raw with an internet person thing...

My current GF thanked me once. She had a huge body shaking orgasm and was really sensitive. Knowing how overwhelmed she gets after cumming, I kept pounding her from behind while she was flat on her stomach, nonstop for a long time. The sensation made her actually tear up. She thanked me for cumming since she knew she was finally off the hook lol

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Put a bag on that you sick fuck, Two weeks and your hitting it bareback. You met her on a fetish site and you risk getting some STD or worse HIV.

What a clown.

BelgianGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once ive made a girl cry of happiness, because it was the first time she ever came ...
Dont thank me, thank the cock baby ...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never said "thank you" during sex. a gal I fucked every other weekend, would thank me. I have thanked my wife for a BJ a time ot two.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say thank you all the time, usually after a really fantastic orgasm. Come to think of it, I don't think he says it much.

D_Peirsonne Plowblade

Experimental Member
Media
The pic was of my gf yrs ago MR. Name Caller. Pitty you have no faith in people. Redemption is jealousy w/ a halo. Ur not very nice and certainly when the brown shirts come to the door you'd be the first to turn people in. Live in your world and I'll live in mine. Must be nice to be right all the time. lol

Put a bag on that you sick fuck, Two weeks and your hitting it bareback. You met her on a fetish site and you risk getting some STD or worse HIV.

What a clown.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been doing a girl I met on a fetish sight for two weeks now. She drives about 90 min to my house and takes my cock as much as she can until she says "mercy". I'm her biggest and she thanks me over and over during intercourse. I think I'll keep her around. Usually I'm the one who wants to say thanks. lol
So you met a nice sub. Good for you. Yes they are more likely to say thank you.