Did She Say YES Because of Your Size?

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
I could not find the thread I wanted, so I start one.

Many years ago when I dated, one particular beautiful divorcee wound up marrying me only 3 months after we met. We are still married and happily so. Recently I had a "penis" discussion with her about when we first made love. She admitted having the best orgasm in her life the first time we did it (wonder what that says about her former?). FYI, I measured in at 7"x5" at the time. I am also short at 5'6", so she admitted to be pleasantly surpirsed to find a big member on a small guy. I asked if her orgasm had anything to do with my size. She said yes and that I was huge by her experience. This was stimulating conversation. I pushed her further as to whether that fact had anything to do with her deciding to marry me. She said that it did. Not the only thing, mind you, but this was the demo ride that sealed the deal. BTW, once we were married, I asked if she would like to measure me. She did, but she chose to measure the underside coming up with 9". I didn't correct her.

So, did any one else know that they got married because she liked your size?:rolleyes:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Itsa possible. She didn't like much else about me!

As to the orgasm thing - That could be behind a lot ya know. 2 girls see the same big cock. Girl one fears it causing her pain, clams up a bit, and doesn't enjoy the big cock experience. Girl two is turned on by the sight of bigger cocks. Gets really into it and cums like never before. The guy used the same techniques on both girls, but the mind being the most powerful sexual tool a human has led to each girl deciding a different outcome...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i not with my man because of his size. i'm with him because is an all around wonderful person, an unbelievabley sexy man and i love being around him. but i will admit his cock is on the top 5 reasons why i think he's ever so lush.

ML

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think there are two possible side threads here...

a) have you ever been hit on for your (percieved) size?

b) ugly men/jerkwads with big dicks? (you know, the huge dick on a complete jack-ass of a person)

:)

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
i not with my man because of his size. i'm with him because is an all around wonderful person, an unbelievabley sexy man and i love being around him. but i will admit his cock is on the top 5 reasons why i think he's ever so lush.

ML
Appreciate the women's opinion about my question. Your response was pretty much exactly what my wife said. If I understand your reply. My wife said I had many attributes that attracted her. If not, we would not have gotten to that golden moment. She admits that my size (not thinking of huge or little) fit here "exactly". That event sealed the deal as she said. Nice, eh?

P.S. After many years of PE, I am quite larger and she doesn't mind the increases at all. I've seen her admiring wide-eyed glances.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that I would marry a man because of his size, but I wouldn't marry one who didn't fit nicely. Sex is important to me. We could be compatible in every other way, and if we can't get it together sexually, it's not going to work out in the end.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Altered ego, tell me to get lost if you like, but do you mind me asking how big your man is? You mentioned him within the medical average range before but clearly you are really happy, even tho youve had massive ones. Think you have a great outlook on how sex in a relationship should be.

D_eeglefleegle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure one of the reasons you married her is because she's beautiful. Being beautiful or endowed is aways a plus, but without that connection, dedication, and genuine love for that person, you have nothing. I think its awesome that she was honest about it with you. She loved everything about you, but your size was the icing on the cake lol. Good for you guys :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Altered ego, tell me to get lost if you like, but do you mind me asking how big your man is? You mentioned him within the medical average range before but clearly you are really happy, even tho youve had massive ones. Think you have a great outlook on how sex in a relationship should be.

When I met him, it was 4"x4" but he refused to try anything with me until he attempted to enlarge it a bit with some exercises. He was successful. He was able to get it to 6"x6", but it eventually balanced out at 5.5"x5.5".

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did he make any jokes about taking the 4 x 4 off road? Sorry! Couldn't help it.

Deep down I like to laugh, despite my whinging questions and topics haha ;-)

Let's all get out there and make sweet fuck people!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... So, did any one else know that they got married because she liked your size?

Married? No. Laid? Hell yes! That's one of the reasons for hanging out at clothing optional spots (if you've got it, flaunt it.) But for a meaningful LTR I'll agree with the general tone of this thread, it's the more substantive things that count not your dick size.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think sexymama1492 put it well. My wife has actually used "icing on the cake" to describe my size. And she has definitely made it known to me on multiple occasions that she's very glad the guy she fell in love with and married happened to be well-endowed.

I would never want my size to be the primary source of attraction, though. If a relationship is that shallow, it's only a matter of time before she (or he) dumps you for a larger model -- there's always someone bigger out there!

Steve

I'm sure one of the reasons you married her is because she's beautiful. Being beautiful or endowed is aways a plus, but without that connection, dedication, and genuine love for that person, you have nothing. I think its awesome that she was honest about it with you. She loved everything about you, but your size was the icing on the cake lol. Good for you guys :)

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My other half loves my cock but told me she would love me even if it was small which i think is a lovely compliment when you get past insecurity. She loves the cock

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My other half loves my cock but told me she would love me even if it was small which i think is a lovely compliment when you get past insecurity. She loves the cock