Did something just change?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
font changed, had to double return to get a single space between 2 paragraphs

and then I scrolled down and saw the Quick Reply box had changed... I just figured someone was tweaking the system a little

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Everything looks normal in Firefox and Opera. But in Internet Explorer I see the w i d e spacing. Not only in the messages, but also on the buttons and headers. Strange

Last night it did change for about half an hour using Firefox, but then it went back to normal.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Everything looks normal in Firefox and Opera. But in Internet Explorer I see the w i d e spacing. Not only in the messages, but also on the buttons and headers. Strange

Last night it did change for about half an hour using Firefox, but then it went back to normal.

Ah - right - I have switched to FF recently. I've half fucked my IE pissing about with MSN versions. Such insidious fucking parasitic software - I need to FFR to get back on track safely and I just can't be arsed at the moment, I have too much work going on and I need a better backup solution than a 50 pack of CDRs (reminds me, add external HDD to shopping list). Besides - I'm lazy :rolleyes:

Its different for me. Im not complaining. I like it.

*scribbles in notebook*

D likes different!

Got it, sweekcheeks :wink:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I quite like it now. It's more artsy and easier to read. Except the spacing between paragraphs has gone.:confused:

I'm on internet explorer if that makes a difference.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IE sucks anyway. FF and Opera are both faster and more convenient. Plus FF has a handy spellchecker built in for shitty keyboarders like yours truly. :rolleyes:

still loving this smiley console
:smile: :tongue: :rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IE sucks anyway. FF and Opera are both faster and more convenient. Plus FF has a handy spellchecker built in for shitty keyboarders like yours truly. :rolleyes:

still loving this smiley console
:smile: :tongue: :rolleyes:
Yes i might check out Fire Fox. They says its very good. Having trouble with Internet Explorer lately.