Did the President lose his soul?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he's lost his marbles. I agree with the doctor that looked at his speeches and thinks he has pre-senile dementia; apparently not uncommon in people with previous heavy drug use. Massaging Chancellor Merkel just adds to my conviction.
I'm guessing that you mean his delivery of the speeches, right? On that, I would have to agree that there's something wrong, but I wouldn't care to guess just what it is...

(when I first read your post, I thought you meant the speech itself, not the delivery. I was going to comment on his speech writers, but thought better of it!)

He does not have the mental capacity to be president, leader of the free world. He's got quite a support apparatus around him that literally put him there. He's a 'sweet face' behind a very evil and sinsister operation.

We all know Cheney is unelectable and Karl Rove is unelectable yet these two guys have been running the country for the last 6 yrs.
Those are the two points that so many have been missing over the last six years: Bush makes a good cover for the back-room dealings of Rove and most especially of Cheney. The Washington Post had a really good 6-day series of articles, several weeks back, about Cheney's behind-the-scenes dealings.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Common, what a strange series of questions.

Anyone with a brain the size of an ant knows that Bush is a puppet being put into office by the same old dark clique of war mongering assholes who control America.

Bush is an ordinary idiot with an IQ below that of the average American (and Americans already rank fairly low in that regard). It's the men behind him, the smart immoral men from the military-capitalist complex who put him where he is.

And they obviously succeeded in indoctrinating you to even think for a second that you live in a democracy or that Bush is a president in the true sense of the word.

That's the problem with America. A group of smart Europeans allowed a dumb mass of people to fornicate and procreate. The result is the American nation, kept in control with a mix of superficial religiosity (which the dumbasses take seriously) and all with the purpose of exploiting them.

You're a slave. Bush is a slave.

Yes, you're on to it. But the next trick is to name names - who are 'they'?

:)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not the speaking to God we have to worry about. It's when he hears God answer back that we have to worry.
Isn't that how we ended up in Iraq? :rolleyes::tongue:

Is he just pretending to be religious, or does he not see how many people are dying? Both. :mad: The young American soldiers that have not begun their lives, and innocent Iraqi citizens caught in the crossfire.

All of this for money, how can he justify this and say he is a man who believes in God? Why is he so nonchalant about polluting God's green earth? Why does he put profit before the prophet?
Because he is a greedy, narcissistic bastard who is unable to care about anybody other than himself.

Last time I checked...you can't lose a soul if you never had one
So true :biggrin1: LMAO

He does not have the mental capacity to be president, leader of the free world. He's got quite a support apparatus around him that literally put him there. He's a 'sweet face' behind a very evil and sinsister operation.

We all know Cheney is unelectable and Karl Rove is unelectable yet these two guys have been running the country for the last 6 yrs.

He gives new meaning to the phrase 'political puppet':mad:

D

deleted15807

Iraqis don't have souls. American soldiers who die in battle ascend to Valhalla. Polluting the environment is okay because God put the Earth here for us to exploit and abuse. The Rapture is right around the corner anyway.

Don't you know anything?

Ann Coulter said it:

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Heh. The word "rapture" doesn't appear in the old or new testement.

Bush claims he talks to god on his ranch on a hill. I think God is pulling his leg.

Or Bush has been talking to the wrong one.

Does Bush have a soul? I don't know how he constantly lies to himself when the news of another dead US soldier comes in to make hs day.

I don't know how a right wing talk show host does it either: find something positive to say about George Bush.

Soul less mind numbing cretins.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he just pretending to be religious, or does he not see how many people are dying? The young American soldiers that have not begun their lives, and innocent Iraqi citizens caught in the crossfire.

All of this for money, how can he justify this and say he is a man who believes in God? Why is he so nonchalant about polluting God's green earth? Why does he put profit before the prophet?
If this man is 'religious', then I really don't know who or what is. This man has no conscience or a soul. America is ruined for generations to come.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's lost his marbles. I agree with the doctor that looked at his speeches and thinks he has pre-senile dementia; apparently not uncommon in people with previous heavy drug use. Massaging Chancellor Merkel just adds to my conviction.
Do you ever see how hyper and red-nosed he is sometimes before the cameras? I just know he's on something very strong??????

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you ever see how hyper and red-nosed he is sometimes before the cameras? I just know he's on something very strong??????
Anybody who says they can see an airplane hit the Pentagon is on something very very strong and dangerous

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i lived in texas when W was governor there. you never heard much from him. he was reported to be charming, and got along well with democrats, though they are a different breed down there.

does he have a soul? i go back and forth on this. if so, it does not help him much.

he lost it when he was "elected" in 2000, and it has been downhill ever since. this is guy in over his head. i don't think he is evil, but his actions have resulted in lost lives and hatred toward the usa, a big deficit again, and an economy on the rocks. is he stupid? don't think so, but you can make an argument for it when you hear him speak. can't wait to see him go.

the people that voted for him are to blame, as well as him. he is the worst president we have had in my lifetime. his idea of diplomacy is "more troops". cleaning up this mess, if possible, will take many years.

my congressman down there at the time was nick lampson, a democrat. wish he'd run for higher office. liked him. moderate. non confrontational.

if i was W, i can't imagine not being bothered by the number of deaths that have occurred during his administration. it supposedly ate lyndon johnson alive during the vietnam era.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Since the dawn of time man has killed in the name of God Mem.
...the Crusaders slaughtered Muslims in the name of reclaiming God's holy land ...the Muslims killed thousands of Crusaders in defense of God's land...
Just because he is president doesn't make him a prophet or better than anyone else.

I guess another question you should ask, especially if you know anything about the faith, is this:

How can certain Muslims kill in the name of Allah?

How can they? The 3 Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Islam and Christianity , have Old Testament passages which were and are used to justify killing those of other faiths :

http://www.lpsg.org/581811-post57.html

RAWA.ORG: Christian convert faces death penalty in Afghanistan

The original sin doctrine was formulated by St. Augustine in the 4th century A.D. i.e. that we are all born sinful because of Adam and Eve's disobediance. I believe that we are born without sin however.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...this is guy in over his head. i don't think he is evil...

...is he stupid? don't think so, but you can make an argument for it when you hear him speak.

Same here.

I don't think he's stupid or evil but he's clearly not very bright either. At his core, I think for decades he's remained miffed and resentful of the elitist east coasters that looked down on him as a rank Texas yokel when he attended exclusive prep schools and private universities.

Sadly, he seems to have proven them correct.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He had a soul but sold it to the devil (read: cheney) for fame and fortune.

Seriously, when he was Governor here he worked well with the democrats and was a pretty decent leader. He was even credited a few times with building consensus. He is too much of a simpleton and hypocrite to have been hiding his "real" personality waiting to be in the White House to unleash it. So that leads me to the conclusion that I stated in my first sentence in this post.