Did this guy know what he was showing?

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media
I appreciate a good bulge as much as the next (gay) guy, but that's just totally inappropriate and voyeuristic. And I don't care what anyone might say about big guys having a hard time hiding it, there's just no need for it to be that obvious.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
very inappropriate to be walking around on an open street like that. Doesn't matter that you technically can't see any "skin." He's wearing a nude colored spandex outfit that brings all attention to his oversized package where shadows define the exact length of his sexual parts. If he was not asked to be more moderate in dress, then he should at least not be surprised by reactions of passersby who might feel that his outfit wasn't neutral-

bigbloke

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I saw that guy walking down the street, I'd probably have to follow him to totally check it out. Can't help it; the chances of discovering something like that are pretty slim, so I'd make the most of it.
No pun intended, but he's a big boy and has made his choice in what he wears out. I understand of course that it's borderline exposure and offensive to some eyes, but hell where I live, beach-side in Australia, there's currently teenage girls parading up and down the main street in articles of clothing smaller than their average underwear. Where's the fuss there?

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh he knows....he knows. In spite of my being totally impressed in this forum, on the street that would be completely inappropriate. An adult resort? Go for it. Gay bar? Certainly. In public, on the street? Never. It just isn't done.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure it is!
Actually, for such a sex-obsessed culture I'm shocked to hear how inappropriate this supposedly looks. Man, in the 70's and 80's - bulges were hardly seen as inappropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted3155011

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Women show all they got and it's OK to show it why not men. I've seen women showing all their tits except the nipples and shorts so short that u can see the lips on their pussy. That's OK for the women to do it what's wrong with guys to show it if you have it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
because women dont show their vaginas, Yes we show our boobs but those are kind of hard to hide. I'd be really freaked out if I walked by this guy with my children. What he's doing is making people uncomfortable. Thats the whole key. Show your bulge in a nightclub or place where adults hang out, not the street

teutonicos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a guy running in his running-shorts with the balls hanging out low.His wife was with him,she didn´t seem to care.And it was so obvious,she must have known.-And all this in a small resort-town in Bavaria.