Did this guy know what he was showing?

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's unmistakably Australian, the left-hand traffic, the Victorian architecture, and the nonchalance of people showing off their bulge in public.

He's probably happily married with kids.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say I LOVE that photo. I keep coming back to this thread just to look at it. Of course he knows he's showing. I wish more would. Nothing better that seeing a big dick out in public. People with other impressive body parts, Breasts, muscles, faces have no problem showing them but for some reason male genitalia are a no no. Go figure.

Reactions: deleted3155011

bryanstud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guess the consensus is if you're cyte and have a nice bod, it's ok. Cute dude in the hoodie in the background would propbably send up the neighborhood if he were showing in tight jeans.

D_JohnUpHerPipe

1st Like
Media
Yeah i reckon he knows, although i don't understand why everyone is saying it is inappropriate. Women walk around with their tits on display, some walk with serious camel toe...that is viewed as funny. I really don't understand the stigma around a cock...really, it is just a bit more flesh, nothing special. Besides, if you don't like it don't look, if you do like it, get a camera and take a photo! ;) !

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years ago, for Halloween, I dressed as a musketeer and my pants were 2 sizes too small and I had a 12" dildo shoved down one leg. Obvious bulge, obvious outline. We were at a bar (with my wife right there) and I can't tell you how many women came up to us, started flirting with my wife *while* grinding on the dildo.

Society is so hypocritical. One day, the OP's picture will be socially acceptable. I see no difference between that and a woman showing a cameltoe. If she's hot, the toe's plenty hot. If she's ugly, it's gross and inappropriate.

matador191

Just Browsing
Media
As is apparent from the Legendary Victorian architecture and the LHS Drive, the pic is taken from a common wealth country of the Great British empire . Can be from any part of Great Britain , Australia or New Zealand. Just guessing though .But not from the Vast empire of Soviet Union for sure.( Poland, Russia etc)

The guy is an exhibitionist no doubt. The kind of flashing here is called Bulge Flashing. No direct exposure but still it leaves nothing to imagination. Notice he wears the long jacket to cover his genital area when cops / kids / security is around.

Yes he knows what he is showing and is doing it deliberately to get the reactions he likes.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear shorts like that all the time at the gym or beach or just out jogging with my dog. I don't wear underwear, so there is going to be something showing, but I don't think it's inappropriate. It's just part of my body.
we all wear shorts that show our bodies off to the best advantage but that guy went to far. On the other hand why hide a great package totally when it can be seen and admired by those who know what they are looking for, and hey, guess you look hot commando in shorts!

Reactions: cali06